Blue Label Telecoms Logo

Blue Label Telecoms

Having problems with Blue Label Telecoms?

Blue Label Telecoms Customer Service Contacts

75 Grayston Drive (Corner of Grayston Drive & Benmore Drive), Morningside Extension 05, Sandton
Johannesburg
SatClosed
SunClosed
Postal Address
P.O. Box 652261, Benmore, 2010

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Blue Label Telecoms Customer Service. Initial Blue Label Telecoms complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Blue Label Telecoms above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Blue Label Telecoms. Discuss the issues you have had with Blue Label Telecoms and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

Retail Mobile Credit Specialists [RMCS] — cell phone contract

RMCS . Hi my name is Andries i don't know what to do about getting them to cancel my subscription service...

Johannesburg

RMCS — cancellation of topup contract

l ve been phoning this company called rmcs to cancel my top up contract and l want my number back to ful...

Vodacom Top Up 49 For Rmcs — contract

.Buy airtime and on the 23 December 2014 received sms to welcome me as RMCS newest customer to the VODOCOM...

RMCS — my cell number changed to contract without my will1

Rmcs changed my prepaid number to contract without my concern in 2008 through jet store. I tried many time...

Port Elizabeth

Vodacom Top Up 49 S For Rmcs — registration for service without requesting such service

Received an sms from RMCS at 11:09 today informing me that my cell phone number had been activated for the...