Nokia UK Promo Award Logo

Nokia UK Promo Award

Having problems with Nokia UK Promo Award?

Complaints & Reviews

Promotion 2013

I was robbed by people pretending to be from Nokia UK, saying the is an in going promotion and I have won 200'000.00 Pounds and after paying all the money they required from me they are now not responding to my emails. They made me to pay to pay a sum of 600.24 Pounds and $ 550. The man sent his working ID, by the name of Dr Terry Stephens and a lady from Inland Tax Board by the name of Mrs Morgan and now after paying so much money no one is prepared to respond into my emails so now asking what to do?

• Ye
    Yeboah Emmanuel Mar 29, 2014

I would like to get i new phone of this product because of the problem i am facing with this phone and also i have attracted many customer s for this product I would like to get i new phone so that i can attract customers for you

• Mu
    Mureed Hussain Apr 06, 2014

Name Mureed Hussain
    Lost Date 4/4/2014
    IMEI NO 355485055286086

Non payment of promo award

On 11-11-2013 I was told that I had won R 95, 000 from the Nokia yearly promo in SA.This sum was later raised to R114, 500 by the Leadership Committee due to various matters arising. This money is now lodged with the South African Reserve Bank who are refusing to release the funds due to an incorrect name on the documents from Barclays Bank in the UK. This is not my problem but Nokia seem not prepared to obtain a correct set of docs for the SA Reserve Bank so that they may release the money.I am 81 next week and was going to take my family to dinner to celebrate my birthday and now cannot do so. I believe that if this matter is brought to the attention of a responsible person at Nokia they will sort out this matter quickly.

John William Brown ID No [protected]

Promotion award

In November of last year I won a prize of R95, 000 which was later raised to R114, 500 by the Leadership Committee due to various matters arising. The funds are now in South Africa and are being held by the SA Reserve Bank who will not release them due to an incorrect name on the transfer document from Barclays Bank in the UK. This is none of my doing but am unable to get Nokia to supply a correct set of documents in order to have my funds released. I am 81 years old next week and looked to being able to take my family to dinner to celebrate. Please understand that I am not interested whose caused the problem but believe that it is a Nokia problem and it is in their interests to resolve it.
John William Brown - ID No [protected]

Fake email

NOKIA CO-OPERATION UNITED KINGDOM
Nokia House. Summit Avenue Southwood
Farnborough Hampshire GU14 0NAG, UK.
no +44-[protected]

Dear Email User,
Your Email as been Award of 750, 000 in the 2013 NOKIA AWARD DRAW And 2 Nokia Lumia 1020 Mobile Phones, Brand New Sony Vaio Laptop (VPCEG38FN).For more details on how to claim Contact Nokia corporate officer

NAME: BRADLEY ANDERSON POWELL MR.)
EMAIL : [protected]@nokiaofficeonline.com
no +[protected]

NOKIA CO-OPERATION will required the following Personal Details.
1. Your Names:
7. Father Age:
8. Mother Names:
9.Mother Age:
Reply to this Email: [protected]@nokiaofficeonline.com

For more inquiry you can contact our London Office on Telephone no.: +44-[protected],
+44-[protected]
Once again on behalf of members and staff of NOKIA, I say congratulations .

NOKIA CO-OPERATIONS®
(c) 2013 NOKIA Copyright

Hello CB
My name is Sreeraj .I got this mail on 16/11/2013. [protected]@zoominternet.net is the mail id from which I receive this mail. I want to know about the truth behind this story ..Is this a scam plz..respond..
Regards
Sreeraj

anitha.a May 23, 2014

Hi, i too got similar mail today.

anitha.a May 23, 2014

Hi, i too got same mail today.
    NOKIA CO-OPERATION UNITED KINGDOMNokia House. Summit Avenue SouthwoodFarnborough Hampshire GU14 0NAG, UK.Your
    Email ID as been Awarded of 750, 000 in the 2014 NOKIA AWARD DRAW And 2
    Nokia Lumia 920 Mobile Phones, New Sony Vaio Laptop. For more inquiry you
    can contact Nokia corporate officer:NAME: BRADLEY ANDERSON POWELL MR.)Call us: +44-8712341195, +44-8712341241Click reply to submit following informationNOKIA CO-OPERATION will require ALL YOUR PERSONAL CONTACT (Names: Address: Gender: Age: Mobile No: Language: Father Names: Mother Names).NOKIA CO-OPERATIONS®(c) 2014 NOKIA Copyright

Hi,
    Email ID as been Awarded of 750, 000 in the 2014 NOKIA AWARD DRAW And 2
    Nokia Lumia 920 Mobile Phones, New Sony Vaio Laptop. For more inquiry you

• Na
    Nagendr Sep 27, 2014

Nagendra, i also receive same mail from same ID and contact no., i want to verify it

A complaint of a money l won from nokia-uk awards

on4/4/2013 l received an sms from nokia uk awards informing me that my mobile fone no. +[protected] had won £415, 00:00 paunds from nokia uk awards and this email for claims:[protected]@live.co.uk, so l want to know more is that true and what to do

• Ab
    abdallahmalangalila4 Apr 13, 2013

Sorry! l have mistaken something in my important complaint detail that is instead of writing £415, 000:00paunds l have written £415, 00:00 paunds so if possible it is supposed to be £415, 000:00paunds and the sms l got had a sender no +2348188962515.

my phone number has won [protected]

i recieved a text message on my mobile phone that i won [protected] pounds from Onging Nokia-UK Promo Ref No . NK /511G, FOR Calims .email add [protected]@london.com. TEL.NO +[protected] . This message was sent to me by this no +[protected]

my phone number has won [protected]

• Pa
    [email protected] Oct 15, 2012

i recieved a text message on my mobile phone that i won 715000 pounds from Onging Nokia-UK Promo Ref No . NK /511G, to claim, email to [email protected] TEL.NO +447024064120 . This message was sent to me by this no +447539063713 on the 15th oct 2012.

getting a msg of winning 2,000,000 pound

hi I have recieved a msg of" congragulation s you have been rewarded 2, 000, 000, 00 on tke nokia uk promotins 2012 reward program, please contact larry smith on redeemrewardigmail.com email your name, cell and reff# np/... to activate and claim your reward.your support has kept us alive and strong as we reach a record 600 million users." this was the whole msg.please advise me what to do? and alsi what is it?

• Sh
    SHAHROKH AZAMI Jan 17, 2012

getting a msg of winning 2, 000, 000 pound
    hi I have recieved a msg of" congragulation s you have been rewarded 2, 000, 000, 00 on tke nokia uk promotins 2012 reward program, please contact larry smith on redeemrewardigmail.com email your name, cell and reff# np/... to activate and claim your reward.your support has kept us alive and strong as we reach a record 600 million users." this was the whole msg.please advise me what to do? and also what is it?
    tank you
    shahrokh azami
    from iran

Arezuo Feb 19, 2012

For attention of Mr. Larry Smith.
    I have received a notice from NOKIA PROMOTIONS 2012 REWARD PROGRAM, and mentioned that I have been winning of 2, 000, 000, 00 USD, so I would appreciated to know that if such lottery is correct?
    I have received also a reference code to active my claim.
    please answer my question

arash karimi Feb 20, 2012

getting a msg of winning 2, 000, 000 pound
    tank you so mouch. arash karimi
    From Iran

• Rr
    R.R Feb 23, 2012

For attention of Mr. Larry Smith
    i have getting a msg of winning"congratulations you have been rewarded 2, 000, 000 dollars on the NOKIA PROMOTIONS 2012 REWARD PROGRAM
    program, please contact larry smith on redeemrewardigmail. com email your name, cell and reff# np/. to activate and claim your reward. your support has kept us alive and strong as we reach a record 600 million users. " this was the whole msg. please advise me what to do? and also what is it?
    tank you
    my name is Rayhaneh Rashidi
    from iran
    please contact me for resive my np.
    [email protected]

• Re
    Reza Mohammadzadeh Feb 24, 2012

getting a msg of winning 2, 000, 000 Dollars
    I am Reza Mohammadzadeh. From Iran.Email:[email protected]

• Ba
    Bahram Abasian Shahrivar Aug 25, 2012

Hi Dear Sir I Have Recieved a msg of" congragulation s you have been rewarded Two Million Dollars On The Nokia Uk Promotins 2012 Reward Program, Contact Larry Smith on redeemrewardigmail.com email your name, cell and ref # NP/9965444 To Activate and Claim Your Reward. Your Support Has Kept Us Alive And Strong as We Reach a Record 600 million Users." This Was The Whole msg.Please Advise Me What To Do? And Also What is it?
    I am Bahram Abasian Shahrivar. From Iran.Email:[email protected]

WON 615,000.00 POUNDS

MY NANE IS HASSANI ABDALLAH MANGONGONYONGO, AGED 26 YEARS OLD, FROM TANZANIA COUNTRY. I RECEIVE THE MESSAGE ON MY CELL PHONE THAT I WON 615.000.00 POUNDS FROM NOKIA UK ON THE MOBILE NUMBER +[protected]. MY CELL PHONE NUMBER IS +[protected]. MY NOKIA PHONE DETAILS IS 2220s, v 09.55 year of MANUFACTURING IS 12-11-09, RM-590 (C) NOKIA.

I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW THE PROCEDURES ON HOW CAN I GET THAT POUNDS, MY Email Address: hassani.[protected]@yahoo.com

WON 615,000.00 POUNDS

• Gn
    gnscjfw Sep 16, 2011

It's a scam like all the rest, Beware
    Dont send them any money, forget it.
    They usually ask you to send some money to take care of legal documents to clear the money you "supposedly" won, and once you do so you have lost your money.

• Be
    BeccaB-D Sep 18, 2011

Please stop giving out your personal info so freely--now the whole world has it! Don't believe everything you hear!

claim for winning amount

Dear Lucky Winner:
We congratulate you once again, you are to keep your winning secret till you receive your funds this is to avoid anybody to steal your winning information's because if there is a call for double claim you may loose your chance of receiving the global amount.

We have prepared your winning certificate and your winning amount 350, 000.00GBP is ready to be disburse to you. A winning cheque has been issued in your name it will be send through the fastest means and easier means . The funds has being packaged and sealed as demand draft along with your winning documents to show the authenticity and genuineness of the funds, all is set for the delivery of your winning funds to your home address which you have provide to this office. Our diplomat (DIPLOMAT DAVID JOHN) will arrive India by tomorrow to deliver your won price to you and further proceed to Malaysia to deliver other consignment after he must have handed over your won parcel containing a valid cheque of £350, 000.00 GBP worth ( Three Crore, ten Lahks India Rupees) to you.

The winning prize is package in a security safe with lock code to prevent any one from opening, The safe will be send through Diplomatic courier service to India as a diplomatic consignment. One (HP Laptop )and Two NOKIA mobile phones (Nokia N97 N series )and (Nokia 5800 Xpress music) will be present to you as a gift at the time of delivery by our diplomatic representative (DIPLOMAT DAVID JOHN) assigned along with the diplomatic courier.

. Please, you must keep secret of your winning until it arrives your doorstep for security reasons.

Due to the urgency needed in this delivery we are informing you that (DIPLOMAT DAVID JOHN) Special Chief delivery officer highly respected here UNITED KINGDOM, will be leaving UK today for INDIA to make the delivery of your winning cheque (Parcel) through British Airways and will be arriving tomorrow.

E-MAIL FROM RBI NEW DELHI...
We in the transfer intermediary department of United Nations Office, New Delhi, wish to inform you about the Funds Intersection Notification we received from the Clearing House in World Bank Switzerland and in case you have not been informed already by the bank in charge of your funds transfer (Reserve Bank of India), attached to this mail is the documents forwarded to us by the World Bank for more explanation why your funds on transit was intersected and their requirements which you are obliged to meet up with to enable them allow your funds to hit your designated bank account in India

NOTE:You have a time duration of 48 working hours to study the attached documents and come up with required charges which is $4, 600.00 US Dollars. And this is equivalent to 2 lahk Rupees to enable us make remittance across to the World Bank in Switzerland.

We are committed to giving you the best services in online banking business.

Thank you and have a nice day.

Regards,
Dr. Suresh Gupta
Director,
Online Transfer Unit
Reverse Bank of India

claim for winning amount

NOKIA CLAIM MONEY IS FAKE Aug 03, 2011

Dear Lucky Winner:

E-MAIL FROM RBI NEW DELHI...

We are committed to giving you the best services in online banking business.

Thank you and have a nice day.

Regards,
    Dr. Suresh Gupta
    Director,
    Online Transfer Unit
    Reverse Bank of India

FAKE SCAMS

I RECIEVED AN SMS SAYING I WON R165, 999 AND MUST CONTACT NICK GOLDEN [protected] WITH TICKET NR 0160p. WHITCH I DID THE I RECIEVED ANOTHER SMS SAYING I MUST GO AND MAKE AN PAYMENT AT THE SOUTH AFRICAN RESERVED BANK OF R3960.00 AND THEN I TOLD THEM TO DEDUCT THE AMOUNT FROM THE PRIZE MONEY AND THEY SAID THEY CANT TOUCH THE MONEY, THEN I RECIEVED THE SMS SAYING I MUST PAY THE MONEY INTO A CAPITEC BANK ACCOUNT. IS THIS FRAUD OR NOT??????????????

FAKE SCAMS

receiving notication of winning price

dear sirs, I have received a sms on my mobile, stating that i have won 300.000 pounds in the ongoin NokiaUk.Promo and have to call for claim to tel.nr. [protected] or send a mail to [protected]@live.com. After sending this mail i received a confirmation from Nokia Inc.2 Queen Annes Gate London .They ask in it to send an amount of 550 pounds for sending a check to me by FED EX. As this story sounds unbelievable for me I would like to know of it is true and reliable

regards
rekha s jagessar
Surinam
Email: [protected]@yahoo.com

• Mo
    mohammad jameel Jul 22, 2011

i hawe racive one uor mail on my cell phone i awarded 415.000 uk ponds plz conferm me is that true our not my mobile no is 0096892805242 0096892188151

• Eu
    eugen nokshiqi Sep 04, 2011

dear sirs i have received a sms on my teelphone that i won 300.000 pounds in the ongoingnokiaUK Promo.For claim in ths number +447035948781.please tell me if this is true or falce.I want to know.

• Je
    Jetnori Sep 04, 2011

Thank you for the offer to have us send and accept with pleasure.But those 300, 000 pounds when you send us that we have somefamily problems. I'm from Albania Astrit Sallahi have sent thismessage to my number 00355685781587.ku to attract this moneyin what banke.ju please do not delay we are very polite thank you.

• Ra
    ramazan lami Sep 04, 2011

I have received a message that I won 300, 000 pounds my name is ramazan lami my phone number subject is 00355685583873 my email esht [email protected] where the contents may be contacted.

• Ir
    iridion cami Sep 05, 2011

if it is true please tell me what can i do to take this money because and i have received a message that i won 300, 000 pounds. my number phone is 00355686382062 please contact me if it is true. thanks

• Fl
    Florjan Sep 05, 2011

+447035948781

JOB RECRUITMENT

SIR I AM VAISAKH I GOT AN OFFER FOR A JOB IN NOKIA IN UK FROM ONE MR.ANTHONY RIO HEAD OF HUMAN RESOURSES DEPT. FIRST THEY SEND SOME QUESTIONS I FILL IT AND SEND IT BACK AFTER TWO DAYS THEY SEND CONGRATULATION LETTER THAT I GOT JOB IN LONDON .AFTER TWO MORE DAYS THEY ASK FOR MY PASSPORT COPY AND AFTER TWO DAYS NOW THEY SND ONE CONTRACT LETTER AND THEY ARE ASKING FOR VISA PROCESSING FEES THAT IS 500 POUNDS THAT I NEED TO SEND BEFORE JULY 4 TH.JUNE IN MY CONTACT LETTER THE FOLLOWING IS THE ADRESS OF NOKIA IN UK Department Head,
mark anderson

NOKIA COMPANY UK ADDRESS:UK Reg No:[protected] Address :Nokia
House, Summit Avenue, Southwood, Farnborough, Hampshire, GU14 ONG.UK.And
100, New Bridge Street, And, 265, Sir Matt Bruttrod Avenue, Holland
Park, Tube, LONDON, United Kingdom
THIS IS THE ADRESS CAN U PLEASE INFORM THIS IS A FAKE OR WHAT AND PLS SEND TO MY EMAIL ADRESS IS [protected]@gmail.com plssssssssss

• Jh
    jhongalvarado Sep 10, 2010

sir i just want to know..if this Dr. Morris Bruce is the head of Nokia mobile UK? Coz they send me an email...question interview...and according to them...i will be the one who will pay the entry visa, and working permit...is that true..you have a lot of vacant position now...thank you...send answer [email protected]

• Ot
    otip Sep 30, 2010

Regarding Nokia-UK, I want to confirm if there is a Sir George White working in Nokia-UK as a Head in Human Resources Department, Because they send an e-mail that i am a qualified worker to this company..And he refer me to an agent who will process my visa the agency name is ELIZON EUROPE AGENCY and they ask me 20% of my visa processing fee.Hoping for your positive response..Email me at [email protected]

• Jh
    jheffreycac Oct 30, 2010

sir i want to confirm also if there is ELIZON EUROPE AGENCY thanks they send me also an email..please reply soon...on my email [email protected]

• Ro
    robert oren Dec 03, 2010

sir, i want to confirm if Sir George White is connected to NOKIA UK as a Head of Human Resources department, because they send an email that im vey qualified to the job at the same time they send a Job offer, and he refer me to Mr. Barr AndY Cole an agent to process my working permit... Please email me at [email protected]

• Do
    Dods Monts Jan 03, 2011

sir i just want to confirm the name MURRAY BRUCE, ANN ASHLEY..is it true and confirmed that this two person were connected as HR staff at the same time HR head department of NOKIA COMPANY LONDON or NOKIA COMPANY-UK as long as there Agent BARRY SMITH.They send me already Nokia job confirmation letter, Contract letter as long as WORK PERMIT..but this 3 person asking me the amount of 840 pounds as courier service charge for the documents they want to send at current place at Kuwait...please can you reply me urgently at [email protected]

joey23456 Mar 02, 2011

sir i just want to confirm the name of george white as a HR department because they send an email containing interview questions which i have answered.pls..reply me at [email protected]

MATTHEW LOUIS Mar 04, 2011

sir, i just want to confirm the name of Mr. David Allyn of Nokia as Head of maintenance department. And Miss Ana Collins as secretary of Mr. Geoger White on Nokia office in UK.Please gave me a feedback about this people who offer me a job from Nokia.Including Mr. George White as HR manager of Nokia. It is true they are hiring new workers in Nokia? pls reply me at [email protected]

arcebmon Mar 05, 2011

TO THOSE WHO RECEIVED SOME EMAIL FROM NOKIA JOB LONDON OR WHATSOEVER NOKIA UK JOB EMAIL OFFER...PLEASE IGNORE IT AS SOON AS POSSIBLE COZ...IT WAS A BIG BIG BIG...SCAM...FAKE JOB OFFER...I MEAN..!!!
    ME AND MY 2 FRIENDS WERE A NEAR VICTIMS OF THIS NOKIA UK JOB...PLEASE IGNORE IT...ASAP...!!!

FROM CONCERNED CITIZEN OF STATE OF KUWAIT...(OFW)

• Cu
    Cuong Bui Aug 30, 2011

Dear sirs,
    I believe this is more scam than an real offer. Can you please help validate the following person name whether it is correct as his word.
    Mr. Garing Edwards
    Human Resource Manager
    Nokia Mobile UK
    Tel: +447024032440

And whether Nokia Mobile UK using "Nokia Office" <[email protected]>, as email communication and an fake telephone number: +447024032440

• Cu
    Cuong Bui Aug 30, 2011

Please anyone reply to me about this situation asap by my email [email protected]

Thanks

• Ni
    nic sebastian Apr 23, 2012

dear sir,
    i jus want to confirm the name, bruce murray and ashley ann, if they are connected to hr department nokia uk..i just want to know if those name connected in your company..thank u, , pls email me at ( [email protected]) thank you..

• Ri
    richieki Aug 13, 2012

sir i just want to confirm the name MURRAY BRUCE, MAUREEN WILLIAMS..is it true and confirmed that this two person were connected as HR staff at the same time HR head department of NOKIA COMPANY LONDON or NOKIA COMPANY-UK as long as there Agent FRED MARTINS, ATPI, London.They send me already Nokia job confirmation letter, Contract letter as long as Application Form for Working VISA from Fred Martins, ATPI, London..but this 3 person asking me the amount of 450 pounds as courier service charge for the documents and other vis...please can you reply me urgently at [email protected]

• Ak
    akin147 Oct 20, 2012

what would happen is the job offer is classified i also have this situation

nokia mobile promo/ lottery verification

I had earlier on written to ask for verification as to a winning message i received. Pls check previous complaint. I was advised by the you, the complaints board to contact the uk complaints bureau to verify if i really won money. I have done that and they replied to say that i am really a winner and i should contact fountain trust bank, who are responsible for the payout. There is also number for the nokia corporation office which i was given, and i phoned the number several times but only get an answering machine. This caused me to wonder so i checked out fountain trust bank on the internet and one of the search results came up saying that fountain trust bank doesnt exist and this is a scam. I would therefore like to know if nokia uk is involved in this scam cos i got the details of fountain trust bank from the uk complaints bureau, which nokia uk asked me to contact. Rgds, chinwe nzotta.

• Ku
    kuni munyaka Jul 25, 2011

just recently l recieved on my mobile phone an sms informing me that l had won £5000000 its sounded ridiculous to me for l had not entered any competion worse still l do not phone the uk on my mobile .one wonders how suddenly l become on instant winner. pease Nokia corporation verify if this is one of the usual scams .was given on email to [email protected]

kuni

won prize

Dear Sir/Madam
I received two sms on my phone ionforming me that I have won 315, 000 GBP( Great Britain Pound and that I send my particulars plus scanning my driving licence and sending it through email address-nokia [protected]@live.com.I did exactly that and a Dr. Jones Howard responded and even put his photo on email. When he responded the second time he forgot now and under his photo he referred to himself as Dr. Alex Clinton.He wanted me send 250GBP i.e Kenya shillings 31398-10. He also sent me ""DEED OF GUARANTEE'" by a Mr, Barrister Bello Bailey -legal adviser from BARCLAY CHAMBERS 2a Barclay Road Leytonstone London.United Kingdom, E11 3DG. The same person wanted me send the amount to CCS courier express recipient Mrs. Susan Patrick to cater for cheque delivery. Kindly advise me whether it is a scam or not.

Regards
Robinson M. Onyando

• Ro
    Robinson Onyando Jan 22, 2011

Dr. Jones Howard and Dr.Alex Clinton even if they were identical twins could share one photo. The legal adviser failed to give his e-mail address or phone number(s). A winner of a prize cannot part with money anything before he/she receives the prize.The firm ( Nokia ) could have made some public awareness to sensitize the public on the promotion. Subsequently, this is a scam.

• Ca
    caseyforemandie Jan 22, 2011

it's a scam like wyndham timeshare and I've received loads of those. Like timeshare scams, don't send money upfront.

• Le
    leighbaby May 10, 2011

Dear Sir/Madam
    I received three sms on my phone informing me that I have won 750, 000 GBP( Great Britain Pound. He wanted me send 160GBP i.e Gambia Dalasi D7100. He also sent me ""DEED OF GUARANTEE'" by Mr, Barrister Bello Bailey -legal adviser from BARCLAY CHAMBERS 2a Barclay Road Leytonstone Londonit. United Kingdom, E11 3DG. The same person wanted me send the amount to CCS courier express recipient Mercy David to cater for cheque delivery. Kindly advise me whether it is a scam or not.

please you can mail me through this address... [email protected]

• Na
    nayome Nov 17, 2011

they took my money, it was so horrible, i will like to ask the police commission in the uk to arrest these people, they are ripping off poor people, MR.jones howard of 2nd floor berkley square house, W1J 6BD London and Mrs. amina mohamed of prince couart business park, 11 wapping lane london E1W 2DA london immediately

Jowk May 17, 2013

i received the same thing from the same people but they used apple iPhone 2013 UK

• Sh
    SheridanClark Sep 18, 2013

Hi just received something similar today from a person who claims to be Dr John Raymond this person sms me saying that I had one 1, 000.000 GBP but I live in New Zealand, I sent through details as well as talking to him over the phone. I noticed that his voice didn't have the same accent as most british residence. today I received and email of what account to put the money into through western union, so I rang western union and the kind lady advise me that it was a scam. I then replied to both Dr john Raymond and aries delivery and told them that they are scam artist and that I was pissed that I had sent through my passport details. I then checked on google to find out that Dr John Raymond died 2006 and Garrick Owen then rang me who is suppose to be the CEO of Aries Freight and started swearing at me. Funny thing was that there was no such freight company called Aries Freight, there are just some really ### people out there that try and scam people these people need bullets in there heads asap

Win 550,000 BPs

I received sms message that your mobile has won for you the sum of 550, 000.00 pounds on this year nokia mobile eltd. Please clarify is it true or not otherwise how to claim for the same. My email is ([protected]@yahoo.co.uk), my phone number is ([protected]) and my name is Joseph Mambwe sakala of Box 620085, Kalomo. I will wait your answer. Thank you very much

arditsuarez Jul 11, 2011

I received SMS message that your mobile has won for you the sum of 500, 000 pounds on this year nokia mobile eltd. Please clarify is it true or not otherwise how to claim for the same. My email is ([email protected]), my phone number is (+37744359768) and my name is Esat Sh. Muçiqi. My address is Rr. Skenderbeu nr.548 Podujeva, Republic of Kosovo. I will wait your answer. Thank you very much !

receive message from nokiauk promo as a winner

Nokia send a congratulatory message that i just won sum of 315, ooo pounds.and this is the address
2nd Floor Berkley Square House,
Berkley Square London,
W1J 6BD London,
United Kingdom.and this is the name of the sender and the no. Dr. Anthony Floyd
Tel : +[protected]
Tel : +[protected]
Email:nokia.[protected]@live.com
I just want to confirm if it is true and if true what do we do to get the money sir. send the message to...my no.[protected] or my email [protected]@yahoo.com.

receive message from nokiauk promo as a winner

• Su
    suzanne-jean Jan 29, 2010

I received an sms on 28.01.2010 telling me that my number had won me 385, 000pounds in the nokiauk promotion and that i should call+447035944499 and email [email protected] for claims. i've never entered any nokia competition. may i be clarified on this.

Sammytech May 21, 2011

I am Emmanuel Olumide Samuel
    and i was given a payment No
    it was sent through this line
    Tel : +49-151-154-7120
    I was told to contact: +44-704-578-0107
    Tel : +44-704-578-0107
    and i was told to email them
    Email:[email protected]
    I just want to confirm if it is true and if true what do we do to get the money sir. send the message to...my no. +2348068724138 or my email [email protected]

Comments

• Im
    Iman uddin Feb 26, 2012

I will want to see all details

• Mo
    moh dena Aug 02, 2012

hi my name is manal from uae
    i received message from my Mobil phone said " your mobile no has won 315.000 pounds in the ongoing NOKIA UK MOBIL PROMO for claim e-mail [email protected] or call +447045796377"
    In fact, I continued with them by e-mail and replied to letters sent and asked me to send me some information (identity and location of housing ... etc.) and then have to send support to ensure
    And I do not really know if this is true or not
    Please Assistant
    This is my email
    [email protected]

claims information

i received a message indicating that my mobile number has won in the ongoing uknokia promotions i have...

nokia uk promotion payment no. NokL9

I received an sms text from tel no. +[protected] stating '' Your mobile no won 750, 000GBP in NOKIA UK PROM. For claim email [protected]@gmail.com and call +[protected]. Payment no. NokL9''. please give me more details about this whether it is true or it is fake. Im looking forward to hear from you soonest.

Thanks, regards MALACHI

• Kd
    kd bhatt Dec 17, 2010

i have an email from nokia promotion award winner kindly intimate it contact no in india

jack mehoff ok Jan 19, 2011

There's one born every minute Malachi this is your sucker minute

lottery

i got sms in my brand nokia mobile is won 1000000 pound and the aks to me claim to them [protected]@london.com or...

Message receive on my phone about nokia

receive a message about Nokia Promo 2010 draw and gave me a number and an email ([protected]@hotmail.com)to contact to. We have contacted each other and they ask me to pay for the package to be deliver. I just want to know if this is a scam or not.

Mr Bob Ennoch Aug 15, 2010

I am a Nokia mobile phone user. On my mobile phone screen I saw a text that says Promotion for claims.
    Can you explain me for this text because don't realy understand.

Please, email me on: [email protected]

The person who contacted me was Mr. Danny
    His Phone: 447011120645.

Thanks!

Mr Bob Ennoch Aug 15, 2010

My Nokia mobile phone screen is: 72379500

Comments

Mr Bob Enoch Aug 15, 2010

I am trying enquire for more information about the text that I have received on my mobil phone 72379500.
    The text says Promotion Claim. In the text on my mobile phone screen they said I have won K250, 000.00.

The text that I have received was Sunday the 2nd of August, 2010 at 1: 23 a. m.

Mr Bob Enoch Aug 15, 2010

I agree that My address and my particullars are true and honest.
    I'm from Papua New Guinea.
    On the 2nd of August 2010 around 1: 28 a. m a text massage came up on my mobile phone screen saying Nokia Promotion.
    Congradulation!
    Your mobile phone number has won you the sum of 250, 000 .00 US Dollars in Nokia 2010 promotion for claims.

Please, can you elaborate further on that note and if possible the money into my account.
    BSP Bank Acc No: 1001306806.
    Thank you!

Martin tawia Dec 02, 2010

I am a user of the nokia 360. Just this morning, 2nd of December 2010 i recivied a massage regarding a promotion that i won 250, 000.US Dollars. with nokia.
    The massage states that i could contact Danny on the email address; [email protected]
    Here are my particulars