reviews & complaints
reviews & complaints

Learn how the rating is calculated

46 complaints
24 resolved 22 unresolved

Is this your company? Claim it and get a lot of features. Read more

Nokia UK Promo Award reviews & complaints

Nokia UK Promo Award complaints 46

Nokia UK Promo Award - Promotion 2013

I was robbed by people pretending to be from Nokia UK, saying the is an in going promotion and I have won 200'000.00 Pounds and after paying all the money they required from me they are now not responding to my emails. They made me to pay to pay a sum of 600.24 Pounds and $ 550. The man sent his working ID, by the name of Dr Terry Stephens and a lady from Inland Tax Board by the name of Mrs Morgan and now after paying so much money no one is prepared to respond into my emails so now asking what to do?

Apr 06, 2014

Name Mureed Hussain
Lost Date 4/4/2014
IMEI NO [protected]

Y

I would like to get i new phone of this product because of the problem i am facing with this phone and also i have attracted many customer s for this product I would like to get i new phone so that i can attract customers for you

J

Nokia UK Promo Award - Non payment of promo award

On 11-11-2013 I was told that I had won R 95, 000 from the Nokia yearly promo in SA.This sum was later raised to R114, 500 by the Leadership Committee due to various matters arising. This money is now lodged with the South African Reserve Bank who are refusing to release the funds due to an incorrect name on the documents from Barclays Bank in the UK. This is not my problem but Nokia seem not prepared to obtain a correct set of docs for the SA Reserve Bank so that they may release the money.I am 81 next week and was going to take my family to dinner to celebrate my birthday and now cannot do so. I believe that if this matter is brought to the attention of a responsible person at Nokia they will sort out this matter quickly.

John William Brown ID No [protected]

Nokia UK Promo Award - Promotion award

In November of last year I won a prize of R95, 000 which was later raised to R114, 500 by the Leadership Committee due to various matters arising. The funds are now in South Africa and are being held by the SA Reserve Bank who will not release them due to an incorrect name on the transfer document from Barclays Bank in the UK. This is none of my doing but am unable to get Nokia to supply a correct set of documents in order to have my funds released. I am 81 years old next week and looked to being able to take my family to dinner to celebrate. Please understand that I am not interested whose caused the problem but believe that it is a Nokia problem and it is in their interests to resolve it.
John William Brown - ID No [protected]

Nov 16, 2013

Nokia UK Promo Award - Fake email

NOKIA CO-OPERATION UNITED KINGDOM
Nokia House. Summit Avenue Southwood
Farnborough Hampshire GU14 0NAG, UK.
no +44-[protected]

Dear Email User,
Your Email as been Award of 750, 000 in the 2013 NOKIA AWARD DRAW And 2 Nokia Lumia 1020 Mobile Phones, Brand New Sony Vaio Laptop (VPCEG38FN).For more details on how to claim Contact Nokia corporate officer

NAME: BRADLEY ANDERSON POWELL MR.)
EMAIL : [protected]@nokiaofficeonline.com
no +[protected]

NOKIA CO-OPERATION will required the following Personal Details.
1. Your Names:
7. Father Age:
8. Mother Names:
9.Mother Age:
Reply to this Email: [protected]@nokiaofficeonline.com

For more inquiry you can contact our London Office on Telephone no.: +44-[protected],
+44-[protected]
Once again on behalf of members and staff of NOKIA, I say congratulations .

NOKIA CO-OPERATIONS®
(c) 2013 NOKIA Copyright

Hello CB
My name is Sreeraj .I got this mail on 16/11/2013. [protected]@zoominternet.net is the mail id from which I receive this mail. I want to know about the truth behind this story ..Is this a scam plz..respond..
Regards
Sreeraj

N
Sep 27, 2014

Nagendra, i also receive same mail from same ID and contact no., i want to verify it

Hi,
NOKIA CO-OPERATION UNITED KINGDOMNokia House. Summit Avenue SouthwoodFarnborough Hampshire GU14 0NAG, UK.Your
Email ID as been Awarded of 750, 000 in the 2014 NOKIA AWARD DRAW And 2
Nokia Lumia 920 Mobile Phones, New Sony Vaio Laptop. For more inquiry you
can contact Nokia corporate officer:NAME: BRADLEY ANDERSON POWELL MR.)Call us: +44-[protected], +44-8712341241Click reply to submit following informationNOKIA CO-OPERATION will require ALL YOUR PERSONAL CONTACT (Names: Address: Gender: Age: Mobile No: Language: Father Names: Mother Names).NOKIA CO-OPERATIONS®(c) 2014 NOKIA Copyright

May 23, 2014

Hi, i too got same mail today.
Email ID as been Awarded of 750, 000 in the 2014 NOKIA AWARD DRAW And 2
Nokia Lumia 920 Mobile Phones, New Sony Vaio Laptop. For more inquiry you

May 23, 2014

Hi, i too got similar mail today.

Nokia UK Promo Award - A complaint of a money l won from nokia-uk awards

on4/4/2013 l received an sms from nokia uk awards informing me that my mobile fone no. +[protected] had won £415, 00:00 paunds from nokia uk awards and this email for claims:[protected]@live.co.uk, so l want to know more is that true and what to do

Sorry! l have mistaken something in my important complaint detail that is instead of writing £415, 000:00paunds l have written £415, 00:00 paunds so if possible it is supposed to be £415, 000:00paunds and the sms l got had a sender no +[protected].

Nokia UK Promo Award - my phone number has won [protected]

i recieved a text message on my mobile phone that i won [protected] pounds from Onging Nokia-UK Promo Ref No . NK /511G, FOR Calims .email add [protected]@london.com. TEL.NO +[protected] . This message was sent to me by this no +[protected]

i recieved a text message on my mobile phone that i won 715000 pounds from Onging Nokia-UK Promo Ref No . NK /511G, to claim, email to [email protected] TEL.NO +[protected] . This message was sent to me by this no +[protected] on the 15th oct 2012.

Nokia UK Promo Award - getting a msg of winning 2,000,000 pound

hi I have recieved a msg of" congragulation s you have been rewarded 2, 000, 000, 00 on tke nokia uk promotins 2012 reward program, please contact larry smith on redeemrewardigmail.com email your name, cell and reff# np/... to activate and claim your reward.your support has kept us alive and strong as we reach a record 600 million users." this was the whole msg.please advise me what to do? and alsi what is it?

Hi Dear Sir I Have Recieved a msg of" congragulation s you have been rewarded Two Million Dollars On The Nokia Uk Promotins 2012 Reward Program, Contact Larry Smith on redeemrewardigmail.com email your name, cell and ref # NP/9965444 To Activate and Claim Your Reward. Your Support Has Kept Us Alive And Strong as We Reach a Record 600 million Users." This Was The Whole msg.Please Advise Me What To Do? And Also What is it?
I am Bahram Abasian Shahrivar. From Iran.Email:[email protected]

getting a msg of winning 2, 000, 000 Dollars
hi I have recieved a msg of" congragulation s you have been rewarded 2, 000, 000, 00 on tke nokia uk promotins 2012 reward program, please contact larry smith on redeemrewardigmail.com email your name, cell and reff# np/... to activate and claim your reward.your support has kept us alive and strong as we reach a record 600 million users." this was the whole msg.please advise me what to do? and also what is it?
I am Reza Mohammadzadeh. From Iran.Email:[email protected]

Feb 23, 2012

For attention of Mr. Larry Smith
i have getting a msg of winning"congratulations you have been rewarded 2, 000, 000 dollars on the NOKIA PROMOTIONS 2012 REWARD PROGRAM
program, please contact larry smith on redeemrewardigmail. com email your name, cell and reff# np/. to activate and claim your reward. your support has kept us alive and strong as we reach a record 600 million users. " this was the whole msg. please advise me what to do? and also what is it?
tank you
my name is Rayhaneh Rashidi
from iran
please contact me for resive my np.
[email protected]

Feb 20, 2012

getting a msg of winning 2, 000, 000 pound
tank you so mouch. arash karimi
From Iran

Feb 19, 2012

For attention of Mr. Larry Smith.
I have received a notice from NOKIA PROMOTIONS 2012 REWARD PROGRAM, and mentioned that I have been winning of 2, 000, 000, 00 USD, so I would appreciated to know that if such lottery is correct?
I have received also a reference code to active my claim.
please answer my question

Jan 17, 2012

getting a msg of winning 2, 000, 000 pound
tank you
shahrokh azami
from iran

Nokia UK Promo Award - WON 615,000.00 POUNDS

MY NANE IS HASSANI ABDALLAH MANGONGONYONGO, AGED 26 YEARS OLD, FROM TANZANIA COUNTRY. I RECEIVE THE MESSAGE ON MY CELL PHONE THAT I WON 615.000.00 POUNDS FROM NOKIA UK ON THE MOBILE NUMBER +[protected]. MY CELL PHONE NUMBER IS +[protected]. MY NOKIA PHONE DETAILS IS 2220s, v 09.55 year of MANUFACTURING IS 12-11-09, RM-590 (C) NOKIA.

I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW THE PROCEDURES ON HOW CAN I GET THAT POUNDS, MY Email Address: hassani.[protected]@yahoo.com

B

Please stop giving out your personal info so freely--now the whole world has it! Don't believe everything you hear!

G

It's a scam like all the rest, Beware
Dont send them any money, forget it.
They usually ask you to send some money to take care of legal documents to clear the money you "supposedly" won, and once you do so you have lost your money.

Nokia UK Promo Award - claim for winning amount

Dear Lucky Winner:
We congratulate you once again, you are to keep your winning secret till you receive your funds this is to avoid anybody to steal your winning information's because if there is a call for double claim you may loose your chance of receiving the global amount.

We have prepared your winning certificate and your winning amount 350, 000.00GBP is ready to be disburse to you. A winning cheque has been issued in your name it will be send through the fastest means and easier means . The funds has being packaged and sealed as demand draft along with your winning documents to show the authenticity and genuineness of the funds, all is set for the delivery of your winning funds to your home address which you have provide to this office. Our diplomat (DIPLOMAT DAVID JOHN) will arrive India by tomorrow to deliver your won price to you and further proceed to Malaysia to deliver other consignment after he must have handed over your won parcel containing a valid cheque of £350, 000.00 GBP worth ( Three Crore, ten Lahks India Rupees) to you.

The winning prize is package in a security safe with lock code to prevent any one from opening, The safe will be send through Diplomatic courier service to India as a diplomatic consignment. One (HP Laptop )and Two NOKIA mobile phones (Nokia N97 N series )and (Nokia 5800 Xpress music) will be present to you as a gift at the time of delivery by our diplomatic representative (DIPLOMAT DAVID JOHN) assigned along with the diplomatic courier.

. Please, you must keep secret of your winning until it arrives your doorstep for security reasons.

Due to the urgency needed in this delivery we are informing you that (DIPLOMAT DAVID JOHN) Special Chief delivery officer highly respected here UNITED KINGDOM, will be leaving UK today for INDIA to make the delivery of your winning cheque (Parcel) through British Airways and will be arriving tomorrow.

E-MAIL FROM RBI NEW DELHI...
We in the transfer intermediary department of United Nations Office, New Delhi, wish to inform you about the Funds Intersection Notification we received from the Clearing House in World Bank Switzerland and in case you have not been informed already by the bank in charge of your funds transfer (Reserve Bank of India), attached to this mail is the documents forwarded to us by the World Bank for more explanation why your funds on transit was intersected and their requirements which you are obliged to meet up with to enable them allow your funds to hit your designated bank account in India

NOTE:You have a time duration of 48 working hours to study the attached documents and come up with required charges which is $4, 600.00 US Dollars. And this is equivalent to 2 lahk Rupees to enable us make remittance across to the World Bank in Switzerland.

We are committed to giving you the best services in online banking business.

Thank you and have a nice day.

Regards,
Dr. Suresh Gupta
Director,
Online Transfer Unit
Reverse Bank of India

Dear Lucky Winner:

E-MAIL FROM RBI NEW DELHI...

We are committed to giving you the best services in online banking business.

Thank you and have a nice day.

Regards,
Dr. Suresh Gupta
Director,
Online Transfer Unit
Reverse Bank of India

Nokia UK Promo Award - FAKE SCAMS

I RECIEVED AN SMS SAYING I WON R165, 999 AND MUST CONTACT NICK GOLDEN [protected] WITH TICKET NR 0160p. WHITCH I DID THE I RECIEVED ANOTHER SMS SAYING I MUST GO AND MAKE AN PAYMENT AT THE SOUTH AFRICAN RESERVED BANK OF R3960.00 AND THEN I TOLD THEM TO DEDUCT THE AMOUNT FROM THE PRIZE MONEY AND THEY SAID THEY CANT TOUCH THE MONEY, THEN I RECIEVED THE SMS SAYING I MUST PAY THE MONEY INTO A CAPITEC BANK ACCOUNT. IS THIS FRAUD OR NOT?

Nokia UK Promo Award - receiving notication of winning price

dear sirs, I have received a sms on my mobile, stating that i have won 300.000 pounds in the ongoin NokiaUk.Promo and have to call for claim to tel.nr. [protected] or send a mail to [protected]@live.com. After sending this mail i received a confirmation from Nokia Inc.2 Queen Annes Gate London .They ask in it to send an amount of 550 pounds for sending a check to me by FED EX. As this story sounds unbelievable for me I would like to know of it is true and reliable

regards
rekha s jagessar
Surinam
Email: [protected]@yahoo.com

M

i hawe racive one uor mail on my cell phone i awarded 415.000 uk ponds plz conferm me is that true our not my mobile no is [protected] [protected]

F
Sep 05, 2011

+[protected]

I
Sep 05, 2011

if it is true please tell me what can i do to take this money because and i have received a message that i won 300, 000 pounds. my number phone is [protected] please contact me if it is true. thanks

Sep 04, 2011

I have received a message that I won 300, 000 pounds my name is ramazan lami my phone number subject is [protected] my email esht [email protected] where the contents may be contacted.

J
Sep 04, 2011

Thank you for the offer to have us send and accept with pleasure.But those 300, 000 pounds when you send us that we have somefamily problems. I'm from Albania Astrit Sallahi have sent thismessage to my number [protected].ku to attract this moneyin what banke.ju please do not delay we are very polite thank you.

E
Sep 04, 2011

dear sirs i have received a sms on my teelphone that i won 300.000 pounds in the ongoingnokiaUK Promo.For claim in ths number +[protected].please tell me if this is true or falce.I want to know.

V
Jun 23, 2011

Nokia UK Promo Award - JOB RECRUITMENT

SIR I AM VAISAKH I GOT AN OFFER FOR A JOB IN NOKIA IN UK FROM ONE MR.ANTHONY RIO HEAD OF HUMAN RESOURSES DEPT. FIRST THEY SEND SOME QUESTIONS I FILL IT AND SEND IT BACK AFTER TWO DAYS THEY SEND...

C

Nokia UK Promo Award - nokia mobile promo/ lottery verification

I had earlier on written to ask for verification as to a winning message i received. Pls check previous complaint. I was advised by the you, the complaints board to contact the uk complaints bureau to verify if i really won money. I have done that and they replied to say that i am really a winner and i should contact fountain trust bank, who are responsible for the payout. There is also number for the nokia corporation office which i was given, and i phoned the number several times but only get an answering machine. This caused me to wonder so i checked out fountain trust bank on the internet and one of the search results came up saying that fountain trust bank doesnt exist and this is a scam. I would therefore like to know if nokia uk is involved in this scam cos i got the details of fountain trust bank from the uk complaints bureau, which nokia uk asked me to contact. Rgds, chinwe nzotta.

K
Jul 25, 2011

just recently l recieved on my mobile phone an sms informing me that l had won £5000000 its sounded ridiculous to me for l had not entered any competion worse still l do not phone the uk on my mobile .one wonders how suddenly l become on instant winner. pease Nokia corporation verify if this is one of the usual scams .was given on email to [email protected]

kuni

Nokia UK Promo Award - won prize

Dear Sir/Madam I received two sms on my phone ionforming me that I have won 315, 000 GBP( Great Britain Pound and that I send my particulars plus scanning my driving licence and sending it through...

Nokia UK Promo Award - Win 550,000 BPs

I received sms message that your mobile has won for you the sum of 550, 000.00 pounds on this year nokia mobile eltd. Please clarify is it true or not otherwise how to claim for the same. My email is ([protected]@yahoo.co.uk), my phone number is ([protected]) and my name is Joseph Mambwe sakala of Box 620085, Kalomo. I will wait your answer. Thank you very much

Jul 11, 2011

I received SMS message that your mobile has won for you the sum of 500, 000 pounds on this year nokia mobile eltd. Please clarify is it true or not otherwise how to claim for the same. My email is ([email protected]), my phone number is (+[protected]) and my name is Esat Sh. Muçiqi. My address is Rr. Skenderbeu nr.548 Podujeva, Republic of Kosovo. I will wait your answer. Thank you very much !

Nokia UK Promo Award - receive message from nokiauk promo as a winner

Nokia send a congratulatory message that i just won sum of 315, ooo pounds.and this is the address
2nd Floor Berkley Square House,
Berkley Square London,
W1J 6BD London,
United Kingdom.and this is the name of the sender and the no. Dr. Anthony Floyd
Email:nokia.[protected]@live.com
I just want to confirm if it is true and if true what do we do to get the money sir. send the message to...my no.[protected] or my email [protected]@yahoo.com.

Jan 29, 2010

I received an sms on 28.01.2010 telling me that my number had won me 385, 000pounds in the nokiauk promotion and that i should call+[protected] and email [email protected] for claims. i've never entered any nokia competition. may i be clarified on this.

Aug 02, 2012

hi my name is manal from uae
i received message from my Mobil phone said " your mobile no has won 315.000 pounds in the ongoing NOKIA UK MOBIL PROMO for claim e-mail [email protected] or call +[protected]"
In fact, I continued with them by e-mail and replied to letters sent and asked me to send me some information (identity and location of housing ... etc.) and then have to send support to ensure
And I do not really know if this is true or not
Please Assistant
This is my email
[email protected]

I
Feb 26, 2012

I will want to see all details

May 21, 2011

I am Emmanuel Olumide Samuel
and i was given a payment No
it was sent through this line
Tel : +[protected]
I was told to contact: +[protected]
Tel : +[protected]
and i was told to email them
Email:[email protected]
I just want to confirm if it is true and if true what do we do to get the money sir. send the message to...my no. +[protected] or my email [email protected]

Nokia UK Promo Award - claims information

i received a message indicating that my mobile number has won in the ongoing uknokia promotions i have emailed the link given to me but for benefit of doubt this is my email address [protected]@yahoo.com please how may i claim my prize?

Jul 27, 2010

Nokia UK Promo Award - nokia uk promotion payment no. NokL9

I received an sms text from tel no. +[protected] stating '' Your mobile no won 750, 000GBP in NOKIA UK PROM. For claim email [protected]@gmail.com and call +[protected]. Payment no. NokL9''. please give me more details about this whether it is true or it is fake. Im looking forward to hear from you soonest.

Thanks, regards MALACHI

There's one born every minute Malachi this is your sucker minute

K
Dec 17, 2010

i have an email from nokia promotion award winner kindly intimate it contact no in india

Z
Mar 18, 2010

Nokia UK Promo Award - lottery

i got sms in my brand nokia mobile is won 1000000 pound and the aks to me claim to them [protected]@london.com or contact with cell number is +[protected] so what shell i do ? please give result as soon as possible

Feb 27, 2010

Nokia UK Promo Award - Message receive on my phone about nokia

receive a message about Nokia Promo 2010 draw and gave me a number and an email ([protected]@hotmail.com)to contact to. We have contacted each other and they ask me to pay for the package to be deliver. I just want to know if this is a scam or not.

Dec 02, 2010

I am a user of the nokia 360. Just this morning, 2nd of December 2010 i recivied a massage regarding a promotion that i won 250, 000.US Dollars. with nokia.
The massage states that i could contact Danny on the email address; [email protected]
Here are my particulars
Acc# [protected] ANZ Branch P.N.G

Aug 15, 2010

I agree that My address and my particullars are true and honest.
I'm from Papua New Guinea.
On the 2nd of August 2010 around 1: 28 a. m a text massage came up on my mobile phone screen saying Nokia Promotion.
Congradulation!
Your mobile phone number has won you the sum of 250, 000 .00 US Dollars in Nokia 2010 promotion for claims.

Please, can you elaborate further on that note and if possible the money into my account.
BSP Bank Acc No: [protected].
Thank you!

Aug 15, 2010

I am trying enquire for more information about the text that I have received on my mobil phone [protected].
The text says Promotion Claim. In the text on my mobile phone screen they said I have won K250, 000.00.

The text that I have received was Sunday the 2nd of August, 2010 at 1: 23 a. m.

My Nokia mobile phone screen is: [protected]

Aug 15, 2010

I am a Nokia mobile phone user. On my mobile phone screen I saw a text that says Promotion for claims.
Can you explain me for this text because don't realy understand.

Please, email me on: [email protected]

The person who contacted me was Mr. Danny