Bloomingdale'scancellation of order (two) times without any valid reason

N

I am highly disappointed with my online order. Please see blow summary of my extremely bad experience:
I placed online order# [protected] on 10/01/2017 for Fitbit Alta HR to deliver to my Dad as a birthday gift. This order was cancelled without giving any reason than I contacted customer service and they have created new second order#MSA1727800075 on 10/05/2017 and I got call from credit protection department for verification and I talked with them on 10/05 and they confirmed that verification is completed and item will be delivered on 10/06 but unfortunately item was never delivered and when I call customer service again and spent two hours with no help they told me that order has been cancelled. They have not given me any valid reason.
Answer I got is to place another new order online we can't help.

I never thought as a valued customer I will get that kind of service. I spent total of three hours to find out the reason and reorder of the item but never got satisfactory answer from your customer service.

• Updated by Narendra Agarwal · Oct 11, 2017

Answer I got is to place another new order online we can't help.