Menu
Powermax Fitness
reviews & complaints

Powermax Fitness
reviews & complaints

Learn how the rating is calculated

29 complaints
5 resolved 24 unresolved
File a complaint Table of contents
Claim listing
Is this your company? Claim it and get a lot of features. Read more
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of Powermax Fitness. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
4:03 am

Powermax Fitness - Warranty claim not attended so far (Ticket #V406150)

My powermax treadmill TDM 4 which is still on warranty not yet cleared. Ticket #V406150. More than one month delay in clearing a complaint is not justified. Still they dont have any idea about the fault/rectification. The response from the customer care is disgusting.

Date of purchase: 30.10.2021

Date of ticket booked: 02.04.2022

Warranty: 1 year

Desired outcome: Complaint rectification at the earliest.

P
10:48 am

Powermax Fitness - Treadmill poor service

My service no V237623 is pending from last 4 months and the technician came and made the repair and closed it but the same issue occurred again. When I reopened the ticket no response now I am having a dumb treadmill sitting for last 4 months. Anybody please help to put these guys to task. Please dont ever buy a product from powermax.

Desired outcome: My product should be replaced or refunded

N
11:08 pm

Powermax Fitness - dumbbells set metal plates dumbbell rods home gym

I have purchased one dumbbells set from this fake and Fraud site on 3 April and till now they didn’t give me any shipping details. When I called them they said we will send you the mail but I didn’t get any mail also.

So when I check online and read about them then I got to know that they are making fool of people. They stolen my money and didn’t deliver my product.

Please tell me how to file case against them. If any one know please comment below so that other will not face this type of problem

Finally got it

6:03 am

Powermax Fitness - Fraud service for malfunctioned TDM98 treadmill - Product in warranty

I purchased a TDM98 treadmill in February 2021, which malfunctioned in July 2021. The company's technician after examining the product, concluded a faulty PCB and suggested that I raise a ticket request. I raised the request V710072 on Aug 2, 2021 and did not receive any response for a full month. Every time I contacted their office, I got a reply that they were apparently not able to source the PCB. After a further week, their warehouse team asked me to send across my damaged PCB and promised that they would try to fix it in a week's time. It has been a full month since I dispatched the PCB and they have not responded at all. They have blocked me and are not responding to my calls. They have also not replied to my email. And all this after my product is in warranty! This is a FRAUDULENT company which is on the lookout for gullible customers. BEWARE and DO NOT BUY ANY PRODUCT OF THIS COMPANY. You will repent as I have.

Ticket Number: V710072

Desired outcome: Restoration of treadmill to its original functional mode

Hide full review

Powermax Fitness - V887764- no fix been provided even after multiple follow-ups, it's pending for more than an month and also treadmill is still under warranty.

Around a month ago customer service person visited at my place and said that replacement of part will be done after checking it.
But even following up from around one month I didn't receive any motor.
Different updates have been given to me that it will be dispatched soon you will receive it by next week etc.
Note: It's still under warranty and it's not even 1 year of buying the product.
Please escalate and do the needful.
The Treadmill is not working at all.

O
1:23 am

Powermax Fitness - TDM 98 Treadmill

Hello Power max team,
#V139781
Around a month ago customer service person visited at my place and said that replacement of motor will be done after checking it.
But even following up from around one month I didn't receive any motor.
Different updates have been given to me that it will be dispatched soon you will receive it by next wek etc.
Also when i said to send me the shippent tracking id they said they will mail, But i didn't receive that too.
Please escalate and do the needful.
The Treadmill almost stopped working.

3:17 am

Powermax Fitness - TDM 99 treadmill received in damaged condition. No immediate support from after sale service team

From: Nihal Godse Date: Mon, 6 Sep 2021, 7:51 pm Subject: Recived Damaged Product To: Sir/Madam, I ordered Powermax TDM-99 on 31st August 2021 and recived it today by SafeExpress Shipping Services. But the product I recived was already damaged. There was a damage to the bottom frame and handle bar of the treadmill. Also the box was damaged badly. This was 1st time I ordered from your website. We order the products from official company website with TRUST that I would recive good quality product. But I get the damaged one. I was totally out of my mind due to this. 1st impression of your company was unexpected. Hereby I request you to look into my problem and resolve immediately. Damage Pics & Bill attached

Desired outcome: Technician must visit to understand the severity of the damage and check the working of existing machine.

8:45 am

Powermax Fitness - Air Bike BU201

Hello,

I have purchased the Air bike BU 201 from Bansal sports on 25th June'2021 vide invoice no. 232/21-22.

After a month it started making lots of noise. I had called Bansal sports for support service on 9th August.

Bansal Sports owner Mr Vikas shared Mr Pawan number. He sent the technician for inspection. The technician informed us that there is some problem in belt and it will be replaced in few days.

After 2-3 days I again called Mr Pawan, he said, he will visit and fix the issue. He visited and again fix the same non workable belt and also said that bearings are dry, when i asked, how much time it will take to change all, as this is in warranty period. He replied that he has already raised the issue with the Company and despite of asking repeatedly he didn't provide any timeline.

Then I called Bansal sports after waiting for 2 days, he turned around the whole story that this all matter is not covered in warranty period. When i asked him that at the time of purchase why he made the false claims, he said I will enquire about the problem from technician and then revert to you.

But after two days also no reply is received.

This is very bad performance of the company that within one month the bike is malfunctioning and no one is giving proper reply.

Infact, i have recommended this bike to 3 other persons but now i will stop them to buy the products of powermax.

Hope positive reply from your side and also timely reply.

Thanks

Desired outcome: Replacement of bike or proper functioning of existing

2:22 pm
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Hi, Defective TDM-125 treadmill delivered. Order No : 00009248 Received/Delivered on : 17th July 2021. Need immediate refund for my purchase and collect the product back. Facing following treadmill issues with TDM -125 1) Left & Right bolts not fitting. 2) As bolts did not fit in we are observing chances of less support for the display unit and it...

1:34 am

Powermax Fitness - PowerMax TDM100

I am Malavika Devi. My treadmill is not working properly. My ticket number is T640791. I have raised the ticket on one month back but not getting any response. When I called on 9 the March 21, then your representative replied that they will send a technician. The technician said motor and belt should be replaced. Then I again called the representative and she said she will send the motor and belt but sent only motor. Now I have to suffer a lot because of your service. I have purchased the treadmill on 13 the December 20. Since then the machine is giving problem again and again and your representative never communicated with me. I have to call them since I can not open my ticket.
Please help me in this matter. Hope you will give a quick response.

9:56 am

Powermax Fitness - Treadmill TDM-230

I am following up for my ticket which is, generated 3 weeks before but no one is attending my call and even the technician whom my ticket is assigned to, he is also not receiving my call. Very much disappointed with Powermax after sale service.

Below are the contact number of Powermax executive : 90044 44728

Powermax Technician (Ticket Assigned) - 78400 20726

Please look into this on priority.
My contact number- +919650581703

T
3:18 am
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Dear sir, Regarding my power max treadmill console issue. (complain ticket no is t 278131) I was facing problem in powermax treadmill. On date 9.09.2020 I book my complain after 04 days powermax technician visited my house and pick up my console for repairing purpose. Till now I have not receive any response nor any assurance your end regarding my...

12:40 pm

Powermax Fitness - tdm 150

Amit ji hamne mahaveer sports indore se bahot urgent main trademil liya tha jise 2 month ho gaya hai unhone hame kharab trademil diya jo ek din bhi nahi chala hum waha ja jakar bahot pareshan ho gaye hai humne dr. Ke kahne par paisa arrenge kar ke marij ke liya tha. Aapki company main bhi kai bar baat hui hai lekin wo sabhi hame bewakoof samajhte hai ya to aap hamara paisa wapas kar do ya use urgent main badal kar do nahi to ab hame police complent karna padega jiski sampurn jawabdari aapki hogi. Pls kisi client ko inta bhi pareshan na kare ki wo kabhi powermax ka koi itam na le
Complent ticket no t358625
Contect no 9685343333

12:39 pm
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Powermax Fitness - I have bought the treadmill only before fifteen days. now it's having very high noice. so I am not able to use it

I have bought model powermax fitness TDM 97 from Amazon with invoice number SAMD 26197.After fifteen days it's giving high noice.It was used daily for only 20 minutes.I.am only 62 kgs.But it cannot be used now due to the high noice.I have contacted the customer care number.But there was no response from their side.Kindly do the needful.It is very disappointing after spending so much money we are facing this type of issues.Please do the needful

5:58 am
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I bought this bike from delhi showroom as in the bill on 29 th April 2019. Since then I am having complains regarding lot of noise while cycling. The service engineer has visited several times but of no use and the problem persists. Please either refund my money or replace the bike. I have also complained in the consumer forum and if you don't solve the...

1:49 am
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Product Details : Powermax Fitness TDA-330 (3.0 Hp) Motorized Treadmill with Auto Incline Order# 406-4755809-4640368 Sold by: Nitya Fitness Hub Grand Total: 56, 764.68 56, 764.68 INR Over-view of reported issue == > The Treadmill stopped functioning on 3rd April 3019 ( within 6 months of purchase ) My wife ( 65 KG ) was walking on it when she noticed...

B
2:25 pm

Powermax Fitness - I am complaining about the powermax treadmill

I have purchased Powermax treadmill from vashi store on 28/07/2018.
It has suddenly stopped working, when i tried to use it one day, whereas it was working absolutely fine on the previous day.
I have raised a request on 11/06/2019 (approx 2 weeks ago ) to the service center and the service person came and he took the display, PCB and cable on 13/06/2019.
Since 2 weeks my request has not been resolved yet and after several calls they kept me waiting for the status of my request.They have told me today i.e 27/05/2019 to wait another 5-6 days.
This kind of service is not acceptable from the brand like yours.
I want the resolution as soon as possible else I want the reimbursement/ replacement of the machine.

4:49 am
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Dear sir Last one month waiting for power max pcb repair. Now service centre is saying pcb is not repair.and said you bought new pcb.iam redy for that but .not sending new pcb and my dissply of pwoer max trademill.and giving only date.they are not sereus. Service centre mo no 08291887279.nikita. Trademill service centre at vadala. My no 9769816127/Ramesh SINGHVI.

K
6:45 am
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Dear Team, I bought TAC3500 Treadmill on 30-May'18. Attached technical issue + another issue 4 days back. This treadmill I bought for my personal usage. While I am buying the promise I was made by your team is after sale service is excellent. But unfortunately, it is not happening in the same way. This is the 4th day I am waiting BUT no technician ha...

P
8:09 am
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Sir, I have changed my bike's front wheel tyre with tube on 18/8/18 around 11.00 am. Tomorrow morning that mean 19/8/18 front wheel air completely gone out I checked and replaced new tube by a local shop by removing front wheel and taken to puncture shop from my house. Shop mechanic told no puncture at all but mouth gone out. What I want to know is within...

Powermax Fitness contacts