Powermax Fitness Logo

Powermax Fitness

Having problems with Powermax Fitness?

Powermax Fitness Customer Service Contacts

+91 222 631 5114 (Administration Office)
+91 222 632 8004 (Administration Office)
+91 832 233 5205 (Registered Office)
+91 832 233 5841 (Registered Office)
+91 832 231 2199 (Goa Office)
+44 793 942 9069 (United Kingdom)
+61 466 227 381 (Australia)
17/40, Manish Nagar, J.P Road. Andheri (West)
Mumbai
India - 400053

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Powermax Fitness Customer Service. Initial Powermax Fitness complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Powermax Fitness above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Powermax Fitness. Discuss the issues you have had with Powermax Fitness and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

Powermax FitnessTreadmill TDM-230

I am following up for my ticket which is, generated 3 weeks before but no one is attending my call and even the technician whom my ticket is assigned to, he is also not receiving my call. Very much disappointed with Powermax after sale service.

Below are the contact number of Powermax executive : [protected]

Powermax Technician (Ticket Assigned) - [protected]

Please look into this on priority.
My contact number- +[protected]

Treadmill TDM-230

Nov 24, 2020

Powermax Fitness — Regarding my console service. Representative not reply

Dear sir, Regarding my power max treadmill console issue. (complain ticket no is t 278131) I was facing...

Powermax Fitnesstdm 150

Amit ji hamne mahaveer sports indore se bahot urgent main trademil liya tha jise 2 month ho gaya hai unhone hame kharab trademil diya jo ek din bhi nahi chala hum waha ja jakar bahot pareshan ho gaye hai humne dr. Ke kahne par paisa arrenge kar ke marij ke liya tha. Aapki company main bhi kai bar baat hui hai lekin wo sabhi hame bewakoof samajhte hai ya to aap hamara paisa wapas kar do ya use urgent main badal kar do nahi to ab hame police complent karna padega jiski sampurn jawabdari aapki hogi. Pls kisi client ko inta bhi pareshan na kare ki wo kabhi powermax ka koi itam na le
    Complent ticket no t358625
    Contect no [protected]

tdm 150

Powermax FitnessI have bought the treadmill only before fifteen days. now it's having very high noice. so I am not able to use it

I have bought model powermax fitness TDM 97 from Amazon with invoice number SAMD 26197.After fifteen days it's giving high noice.It was used daily for only 20 minutes.I.am only 62 kgs.But it cannot be used now due to the high noice.I have contacted the customer care number.But there was no response from their side.Kindly do the needful.It is very disappointing after spending so much money we are facing this type of issues.Please do the needful

Jul 29, 2019

Powermax Fitness — bu 900 exercycle

I bought this bike from delhi showroom as in the bill on 29 th April 2019. Since then I am having complain...

Jul 15, 2019

PowerMaxFitness — powermax tda-330 treadmill - seller denying service for under warranty machine

Product Details : Powermax Fitness TDA-330 (3.0 Hp) Motorized Treadmill with Auto Incline Order#...

Powermax FitnessI am complaining about the powermax treadmill

I have purchased Powermax treadmill from vashi store on 28/07/2018.
        It has suddenly stopped working, when i tried to use it one day, whereas it was working absolutely fine on the previous day.
        I have raised a request on 11/06/2019 (approx 2 weeks ago ) to the service center and the service person came and he took the display, PCB and cable on 13/06/2019.
        Since 2 weeks my request has not been resolved yet and after several calls they kept me waiting for the status of my request.They have told me today i.e 27/05/2019 to wait another 5-6 days.
        This kind of service is not acceptable from the brand like yours.
        I want the resolution as soon as possible else I want the reimbursement/ replacement of the machine.

Jan 12, 2019

Powermax Fitness — tdm 115 pcb

Dear sir Last one month waiting for power max pcb repair. Now service centre is saying pcb is not repair.and...

Powermax Fitness — treadmill stopped working in 6th month with e01- communication error

Dear Team, I bought TAC3500 Treadmill on 30-May'18. Attached technical issue + another issue 4 days back...

Hyderabad

Powermax Fitness — I am complaining about power fitment and service.

Sir, I have changed my bike's front wheel tyre with tube on 18/8/18 around 11.00 am. Tomorrow morning that...

Chennai

Powermax Fitness — tda-125 motorized treadmill

Yesterday only I have received the above mentioned product from Amazon. Today, I opened the box, and...

Ranchi

Powermax Fitness — tdm 97

I purchased powermax treadmill model TDM97. The product comes under lifetime frame warranty, 3-year motor...

Powermax Fitnesslcd display not working well

Hi,

I have purchased Powermax Fitness TDM-125S Motorized Multifunction Treadmill with Auto Lubrication on 26th June, 2018.

I have assembled the product. LCD display is not working and I cannot make out the numbers. please send a service engineer and get it checked/replaced

Srinath S
          1421, Sector D-1, Vasant Kunj, New Delhi 110070
          ph: +91 [protected]

Powermax Fitness — very poor aftersales support

Very cheap quality Very poor aftersales support Should not buy I bought a treadmill TDA260 Motor cover wa...

Powermax Fitness — mft 410 4 in 1 manual treadmill

I would highly recommend that no one should purchase powermax products. I received MFT 410 Manual treadmill...

Powermax Fitness — treadmill stopped working after 15 days of purchase... very poor response by customer service.

I purchased powermax treadmill model tdm-100m from amazon.in on 22/09/17, product delivered on 28/09/17. The...

Powermax Fitness — treadmill faulty

the most pathetic and terrible company dont ever buy anything from this company i have purchased a treadmill...

Mumbai

Powermax Fitness — treadmill faulty and useless of powermax fitness with complaints

Powermaxfitness fraud sales team members provides false information. they state different price for same...

Powermax Fitness — Treadmill

Powermaxfitness is a fraud company with fraud products and services. Before buying they lure you with such...