Menu
Blink Fitness Customer Service Phone, Email, Contacts

Blink Fitness
reviews and complaints

www.blinkfitness.com

Learn how the rating is calculated

1.0 61 Reviews

How responsive is Blink Fitness's customer service?

0 Resolved
60 Unresolved
Absolutely frustrating 🫠
It's quite possible that Blink Fitness is not aware of the complaints or rarely monitors their existence because we find it hard to believe they don't care about their customers. We advise reviewers to be very careful and have a backup plan if their issue isn't addressed. Check out other unresolved complaints on ComplaintsBoard to avoid problems caused by Blink Fitness's silence.
Verified
The authenticity of the customer service contact information for Blink Fitness has been meticulously verified by representatives from ComplaintsBoard using our proprietary verification system.
Claim Your Business
Take control of your profile: address complaints and engage with reviews
Write a review File a complaint

Blink Fitness reviews and complaints 61

Filter reviews by rating
1 review
Sort by:

Newest Blink Fitness reviews and complaints

10:40 am EDT

Blink Fitness Treatment from staff

Today Thursday March 23, 2022 at around 9:20 I rode my bike into the gym at 35 Journal Square in Jersey City while a staff member was mopping. It took me everything to make it into the gym today as a single mother of four young children and 2 jobs with a plethora of burdens at this time in my life. This women didn’t say hi, no greeting, no smile just looked at me and said “can you lock up your bike.” Confused, I responded “what do you think I’m doing?” Still nasty and cold she walked up to me and pointed to a sign and said “can you lock up your bike, I have an inspection” at that point I understood that she was rushing me and my presence was annoying to her so I stepped out of her way so she could mop where I was standing. I’m hurt because I didn’t have to ride up four steep hills to come into a gym and feel like my presence means nothing. If people don’t come, Blink fitness wouldn’t need inspections because no one would be present. I left early today and my it’s going to take even more to motivate myself today. You never know what people are going through, I’m going to look into other gyms closer to my house because of this one incident….. I really didn’t need this today. Why did she have to randomly pick me to be so nasty to?

Desired outcome: I would like her to change the way she values her job over people, because without people she won’t have a job and I’d like a Blink fitness sweatshirt! because I highly doubt you’d get someone like her to apologize.

G
7:24 pm EST

Blink Fitness They charged me $21

They charged me $21 when I tried to cancel it and I didn’t even use the gym at all so I don’t get why they charging me. I paid the $1 but I realized I couldn’t go to the gym very often. I’m just upset they will charge me for no reason if I don’t go to the gym. The guy from blink said that they charging me for next month but I don’t have time to go

8:24 pm EST

Blink Fitness Assistant Manager Jonathan P.

On such date, 2/2/2021, around 6 pm, The assistant manager, Jonathan P, at Blinkfitness (St. Ann's) in the Bronx was very disrespectful and aggressive towards me. He talks to people in a belittling manner. He does not need to be working around people if he has anger issues. Plus, he looks drunk and high all the time.

Desired outcome: Moved

1:36 am EST

Blink Fitness Aggressive assistant manager

On 1/31/2022, approximately 4 pm, at a Blinkfitness "St. Ann's in the Bronx" an assistant manager by the name of Jonathan P., was very aggressive and disrespectful in a threatening manner. All I wanted to do is cancel my membership but this guy went crazy on me. I am afraid to even exercise at this club. He mentioned his military background, and how he would get away with beating the [censored] out of me for making a complaint. This guy doesn't need to be working here at all.

Desired outcome: Removed from a position of power

C
11:45 pm EST

Blink Fitness Mask mandate not being enforced

The staff at blink in park slope Brooklyn are not being vigilant about enforcing mask mandate. I alerted the staff about a member who refused to wear his mask, who threatened me. As soon as the staff walked away from that member he took it off again.

Desired outcome: Have a two strikes you’re out policy where staff can suspend members who don’t comply for a week

R
9:45 pm EST

Blink Fitness Disorganized staff

They let you in without a mask and after a few minutes they ask you to get out if you don't have one, like a company they should be equipped with masks in case the customer forgot or doesn't have a mask. And the most important thing from the door should not be allowed to pass if one of them does not have a mask, it is a lack of organization and poor communication from the staff

Blink from New York Corona, queens

6:35 pm EST

Blink Fitness The equipment and space

Over the past few day the equipment has been rearranged several times. Example the smith machine has been push back and one cannot see their form properly which can cause injury. Staff was notified. Now this evening there was a huge walking space to the lockers and all the equipment was cramped and people were in uncomfortable close quarters. I left because it is uncomfortable and awkward. Please fix.

Desired outcome: Fix and put equipment in the proper section

K
11:46 pm EST

Blink Fitness I am a victim of rape, with fraud and identiy theft, I was as the un put itsold for money for others to use, father is well ofm

I am writing you to report that I am being humiliated at your gym, by those who were involved with using, selling my identity and with my rape, they have those that work who are of African American and latin they take money, or already work in and out of the gym for them, breaking the law, even letting those who are not members or using other member s, anything illegal, even me tyoping this they are on my computer, and I cant edit. The call as soon as I arrive the psyche departments, because I am white and fair and they are helping them to remove charges, ihave been working out since I was 14 an d I am an ocupationla therapist, stil licensed, can look me up. They haras, s use methods that are illegal and cal police who come down and watch me shower, men, in women bathroom and lie as to how, only I cant hear. They said I am not allowed on the gorunds or to use any facility, I want to know why? They use your equipment and can tamper with your video as they threatened they could. I want them fired, and I want it on file, that I am a therapist who is a victim of a crime and that these tactics wil not be allowed. Please feel fre to contact time, for additional details.

Desired outcome: fired

8:42 am EST

Blink Fitness Staff/harassment

On 11/6/21 @ 10pm I went thinking I was going to have a great workout which turned out to be a nightmare! I was picked on about putting back the weights I used! A lady approached me very rudely demanding I put the weights back! At first I wanted to continue my workout but then I did put them back! The lady runs and tells a male porter who decided to run over to me and literally harass me about the gym's policy and sign on the wall! I told him I did what was asked so now why are you still blocking my path and in my face?! It almost actually got physical! This lady and man shouldn't work there nor the rest of the staff they are very very rude disrespectful and have no care for their paying customers. This is the third incident here as far as disrespect! I'm very disappointed in this blink location! The worse gym I've ever been to so far and I wouldn't recommend anybody go to this location they don't care about anything literally!
Location: 5520 Broadway 231st Bronx NY 10463

Desired outcome: Fire/ retrain/ replace entire staff

11:28 am EST

Blink Fitness Service/harassment

On 11/6/2021 @ 10pm I was harassed by a female porter about putting back the weights! She didn't realize that I actually did what she rudely asked! She runs and gets a male porter who got very aggressive and confrontational with me and he insisted that I follow him to the front to read a sign about the policy!? I explained to him that I did rack the weights I used but, it turned into a back and forth argument which should have never happened! No resolution just me being picked on and harassed and it makes me not want to be at blink anymore because of this! If you don't like being disrespected than this place isn't for you! I don't recommend this location at all!

Desired outcome: Fire/ discipline whole staff

12:32 pm EST

Blink Fitness Damaged equipment

Good Afternoon,

Hope this email finds you well as we get ready to embrace the holiday. I'm writing to you as a member of the blink fitness located at 220-05 Hillside Avenue Queens, NY 11427. At this location, there are multiple broken machines, that have been out of use for quite some time now. Some of those machines are, and are not exclusive to both Lat Pulldowns, 2/3 cable stations, as well as destroyed rope for the cable stations. Blink Fitness is an established enough organization to have these issued addressed and it is making my experience at the facility unpleasant. I'm hoping this letter will reach management and resolve the issues. If not, I will take further action. Thank you for understanding.

Marcel Johnson

Desired outcome: Address broken machinery

9:24 am EST

Blink Fitness Wrongful termination and discrimination

I started working for blink fitness september 21 2021 I was hired by jamela black the training club manager she left on vacation 2 weeks later since she's been gone everything has spiraled out of control I feel that i've been targeted ever since she left on friday november 19 jordan blake the area manager pushed my paperwork to hr for termination I was told by the covering club manager alan that he had no control over what was happening he felt it was not right but it was already in hr hands and that he was really sorry I only received one warning and write up jordan gave me at the same time I did sign the write up however I did tell him it wasn't my fault and I should not be the only one accounted for the matter i'm a great worker the members and managers complement me all the time i'm one of the people that actually does what they supposed to do at all times and follow all rules to add I get the most hours and I just started i'm the only gay one there an incident occurred where I was be blamed for sending sexual emails to another coworker just because the content was lesbians shortly after I get accused by a co worker who I was really close with since jamela hired me and all of a sudden she's accusing me if bullying and taking pictures and she also threatened to tell the general manger I speak up about feeling uncomfortable and feeling targeted next thing you know 3 mins before my shift ends I being told to give in my key and don't worry about my shift for saturday or the following week because i'm being terminated I was confused and upset that they would take it this far like this and not even fire the people they needed to fire for example the people who come late every day or the people who call out every week I feel in general there's some bogus things going on there and it's not okay I only received one write up and a warning that I signed and I know I need three write up to be terminated

7:35 pm EST

Blink Fitness Manager’s rude and confrontational behavior

I am a regular at Blink and I have also been going to gyms for decades and have NEVER witnessed the terrible and dangerous behavior displayed by the manager today. I have seen him before but today something was going on. I saw him verbally assaulting different members of the gym. 4 that I saw. All of whom he pushed their barbells to the ground while they were exercising. They got into heated arguments with him because he would insult them and say "this is my F'ing gym" and that was all in about 2 hours of interrupted session. He is awful as both a manager or staff or just a person in general. Too much stress you can sense from Everyone around him including staff. You can see all of it on camera from their cameras this morning 8-10am

Desired outcome: Please remove him from the gym.

P
P
$33_Psy.33
11378, US
Nov 24, 2021 8:25 pm EST

Hi JeffreyPH131!,
I agree the manager that is new is named Jonathan. Jonathan feels it's okay to treat Blink members unsatisfactory and is a terrible example of a leader. I just filed a formal grievance and o suggest that you do the same. Jonathan is biased, confrontational, sexist and egotistical. He is rude to members and uses profanity against members. He is unfit with that type of negative behavior and mentality to manage a gym of people who working hard at bettering thmeselves. Last time that I checked the gym was supposed to be a place to feel free to work out in peace, harmony and get workouts done with no issues.

A
3:19 am EDT

Blink Fitness Cancellation of Membership_Harassment Email

I canceled my membership a year ago and these people keep on sending me email threatening to send my account to Collection

NunezEan
Bronx, US
Aug 16, 2022 12:40 pm EDT

Blink Fitness makes it impossible to cancel the membership no matter what you do. They force you to go the location that you visit and even after you submit the cancellation, they just don't do it. I am now being forced to go to the location again to submit the cancellation and supposedly owe an additional month fee which is so frustrating.

I have these people

4:20 pm EDT
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Blink Fitness Membership fees

Blink Gym in Irvington, No has started a case with me with a credit agency named ALDOUS & ASSOCIATES ATTORNEYS at LAW in the amount of $1, 183.14, now I spoke to someone by the name of John and I told him that I don't agree with that amount & I do t have that kind of money it was just a PANDEMIC so he said that he needed the money to be paid in full or he would be sending this to the Credit Bureau, I can't afford that so I said I will pay $50.00, I don't have that but I was gonna scrape up he said no, the Full amount or 100.00 a month it was just a Pandemic & I'm still struggling so now I am filing a Complaint & in the morning I will be going to Irvington Court to Counter sue because this is crazy. After the gym opened back up I went up there several times to speak with a manger & there was never one there and the 1 time someone was their he was a kid & he didn't know anything. So this is why I'm filing a complaint . My email:[protected]@gmail.com & I can be reached at [protected]

Desired outcome: Not be charged for menmbership

View 0 more photos
Narell Vasquez
, US
May 06, 2022 12:11 pm EDT

Hi, did you solve this issue? The same happened to me and I cancel the membership when COVID started, but they started charging me when they re-opened. MY card was stolen, and I move out of the address they have in file. I was not aware of this and now they said they reported me

V
10:22 pm EDT

Blink Fitness Unauthorized charge

The Blink Fitness gym at the Washington Heights location has charged my bank account $388.74 without my approval or authorization. Front desk was unprofessional and gave false information.

L
4:33 pm EDT

Blink Fitness Unprofessional staff members

On 6/2/21 at approximately 3:50pm I went to blink at 570 melrose ave bx ny 10456. Is very long to type you could call me at [protected] and ill be gladly to explain all that happen. For now I could say that workers there plus the managers that were there on this day. Were not understandable at all. Did not say anything to staff work by the name ann or annie while she was talking to me the way she did. They are very unprofessional and the staff worker was very rude and disrespectful.

3:41 pm EDT

Blink Fitness Cancellation and customer services unprofessional attitude

My name is Dorian elmore member id#[protected] I used to live at 835 w rosecrans ave apt# 329 gardena, ca 90247 Ph#[protected] at the beginning of the pandemic when blinks were closed I tried to cancal online and was not able to I only had a 1 year membership and moved to Independence, Kansas in Jan 2021 2 years later they are still taking money and trying to take more money and told me it was not my choice rather i cancal or not and they will extended my member ship as long as as many times as they want he was rude and un professional I am a disabled veteran and I would appreciate my money back and that employee be repremanded the call was made on May 11, 2021 between 1:30 and 2 p.m.

Desired outcome: Rude employee either fired or repremanded and all money's returned taken after the 1 year membership expired

5:17 pm EDT

Blink Fitness The customer service at Blink Gym in Irvington NJ

I am here to make a complaint about the Blink gym in Irvington NJ, (eastern Pkwy location) I have been a Blink Member for some years now and never experienced such sexually harassment from the employees on to the customers. I felt so uncomfortable to even work out it's a lot of flirting w customers from staff. Cursing, acting unprofessional. I shouldn't be commented on how big my butt is when working out from the employees. This is unexpected and unprofessional the team member first name is Michelle and the manger on file who didn't do anything about my complaint of sexual harassment I was making is Sean. I will never return to this location and will inform my platform as well. It's unsafe, the team member Michelle is a pervert

Desired outcome: Nothing I was made fun of for making this complaint

7:26 pm EDT

Blink Fitness Charged me during the Pandemic

I was fighting for my life and found out you have charged me for a gym I didn't use.
This is not a time to be charging people for something they didn't use. Please cancel my account and refund my money.
This is not something that should be happening in these times. Refund my money and cancel my account. Blink Fitness center is not working for our good.

Desired outcome: Return my money

Trust badge
Collect Your Trust Badge
Be recognized for outstanding customer service

Contact Blink Fitness customer service

Phone number

+1 (800) 256-1953

Website

Our Commitment

We stand for unbiased reviews

We help resolving issues

We advocate freedom of speech

We ensure transparent and fair ratings

We care about your privacy

We are easy, free and open to everyone

Is ComplaintsBoard.com associated with Blink Fitness?

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Blink Fitness Customer Service. Initial Blink Fitness complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Blink Fitness above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Blink Fitness. Discuss the issues you have had with Blink Fitness and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.