Menu
CB Fitness Centers and Gyms Blink Fitness 35 Journal Square Plaza, Jersey City, NJ, 07306, US
Blink Fitness company logo
Blink Fitness
reviews & complaints
Blink Fitness company logo

Blink Fitness

35 Journal Square Plaza, Jersey City, NJ, 07306, US
Learn how the rating is calculated
1 complaint
File a complaint Write a review
Working hours
ComplaintsBoard
S
10:40 am EDT

Blink Fitness - Treatment from staff

Today Thursday March 23, 2022 at around 9:20 I rode my bike into the gym at 35 Journal Square in Jersey City while a staff member was mopping. It took me everything to make it into the gym today as a single mother of four young children and 2 jobs with a plethora of burdens at this time in my life. This women didn’t say hi, no greeting, no smile just looked at me and said “can you lock up your bike.” Confused, I responded “what do you think I’m doing?” Still nasty and cold she walked up to me and pointed to a sign and said “can you lock up your bike, I have an inspection” at that point I understood that she was rushing me and my presence was annoying to her so I stepped out of her way so she could mop where I was standing. I’m hurt because I didn’t have to ride up four steep hills to come into a gym and feel like my presence means nothing. If people don’t come, Blink fitness wouldn’t need inspections because no one would be present. I left early today and my it’s going to take even more to motivate myself today. You never know what people are going through, I’m going to look into other gyms closer to my house because of this one incident….. I really didn’t need this today. Why did she have to randomly pick me to be so nasty to?

Desired outcome: I would like her to change the way she values her job over people, because without people she won’t have a job and I’d like a Blink fitness sweatshirt! because I highly doubt you’d get someone like her to apologize.

Read full review of Blink Fitness