Complaints & Reviews

customer service order attempt

Tried to place order for my mother, Glenn Ann Spencer, 408 E Colfax Ave, Logansport, Ind, Age 90 and not able to hear at all on phone. She gave verbal permission over the phone for me to do the order. Person on other in of line insisted I do order in my name. I do not live with mother. Me and my sister are there 30 days at a time to care for her needs. I asked to speak to supervisor and was put on hold over 5 minutes. Mom had me hang up. We did order my mail this time. I think you need to realize there are elder people that can not do the ordering for themselves. She can not do forms without help. Mom has been a long time customer and enjoys ordering for herself and others. She is considering some other mail order options

return shipping charges

I recently ordered and received an order from Blair...#[protected]. One item which was pants in indigo blue did not match the catalog color... was significantly different.in fact, I...

chenille sweater

I purchased a blue chenille sweater from you RN81700 (there are several #'s). I am very easy with my clothes, have them for years - the few times that I have worn this sweater, there are numerous pulls in the yarn. It is to the point that I will not wear it any further - just purchased this past winter. I no longer have any paperwork for this item. I am requesting a refund. You can pull up my account from my email, I believe.

scandia woods suede loafer black & sw suade moccasin slippers buckskin

ordered shoes in good faith got them and they were the right size on tag but they had to be marked wrong because they were to short not my fault so i sent them back, blair charged...

mens casual shirt blackberry

To Whom this concerns, March 24th 2019
My husband has ordered many Irvin linen look xl shirts. We were so impressed with the quality and finishing of the shirt. My husband bought a different shirt, but it was not long enough. We sent back the shirt and noticed that there will be a charge for a return item. The next few days we purchased a third Irvin linen look shirt. I am wondering if you could evaluate our situation. Certainly, we are valuable customers but wonder why we are charged for a return. Most companies do not charge for a return.
I would appreciate your reply.
Blair credit card number [protected]
Barb and Mark Germain
1015 N 1st
Aberdeen, South Dakota
email, [protected]@msn.com
Home phone [protected]

checking out using paypal

I am so aggrevated. I am new to Blair. I have purchased some clothing and the quality, so far, is good. There is a huge problem when trying to checkout using Paypal. The Blair site connects with Paypal, I sign in and then Paypal returns me to Blair to complete checkout. That is where the checkout process ends. More than once I have abandoned my cart not willingly, but because the process leaves me at a Blair screen with no checkout options. I have sent site feedback to their techs. I have emailed customer service. Those emails often have replies that tell me they did not read my email throughly. One person from customer service was helpful and replied that it was better to order from a PC rather than a tablet (Apple Ipad in my case). So yesterday I ordered from my PC. It made no difference. When Paypal returned me to Blair, there was a scrambled screen showing all of the Blair companies on the top of ineligible words. There is nothing to take me to checkout so there my basket sits, abandoned. Very frustrating. I would be a good customer if I could checkout. The last time this happened they called to ask if I wanted to receive a quilted car coat on back order. I had already received the coat! I am hearing impaired and do not do well over the phone so I emailed them. The carcoat problem was resolved two weeks ago. I emailed them again yesterday after not being able to checkout. Their reply this morning responded to the carcoat! This, I am certain happened because the read only the first email in the string from two weeks ago. Apparently, they do not look at the dates. They never read my email from yesterday regarding checkout with my PC as advised by them. So very frustrating. Adding a screenshot of the Blair screen with no checkout option when using a PC as Blair advised.
Susan S.

light camisole

I am very disappointed and upset with Blair.I purchased Cami for special event on 10/7 and it took 2 weeks to arrive. The cami only weighs 4 oz and you charged $9.99 shipping. I...

black sweatpants

My customer number is [protected] and I bought a pair of black sweat pants a month ago and the inside pilled off all over other clothes when I washed them. I can't get the little balls of lint off my other clothes. I don't still have the catalog so I don't know the number. You can look at your records. I want a refund for them and if you want them I will send them to you. I am not going to wash on item by itself. I think they were pill proof. I will. not order anything else if this can't be resolved. I just want a refund.

totes storm jacket

Item#b09004 Order# [protected] order date: 9/29/17 customer#: [protected] 'The final price on screen when ordering was -0- The confirmation shows a final price of $27.99. I recall...

wrangler denim jacket

42897 What a disappointment. The jacket we ordered, SKU .. BLB09185; CWD SKU Bo0185 K470 1 fits, but my husband is totally unable to button the jacket as the button holes have no...

scammers

I ordered items a week ago. They confirmed it but put a wrong address that was written in the right way, I'm sure of it. I immediately replied asking to correct the mistake but...

blair ro

I have purchase Blair Ro from Snapdeal in April this year. The pre filter of that Ro was no working properly, for that I contacted your concerned Customer Care person whose...

Blair Clothing — unauthorized charges to my credit card

I had been buying clothes from Blair and they said I was a VIP and would give me a discount. It was NEVER clear that this was not a one time discount. I never authorized them to...

Blaircustomer service

My negative experience with Blair started with an email confirmation from them for an order I had never placed. It turns out my elderly mother had placed an order over the phone on a Saturday afternoon, and she did not give them an email address as she does not do email. Somehow, on their own, the company found my name and email address (I have never ordered from them) and put it on the order (we do have the same street address). I asked my mom about details of how she placed the order. It turns out much of what I read in the other reviews applied to her ordering experience. They tried over and over again to get her to sign up for a VIP membership. Luckily she refused. She had figured out ahead of time what her charges should be, but it turns out they told her a figure that added shipping charges, even though on the catalog order form it said shipping would be free. When mom insisted that the shipping should be free, they said they would take off the shipping charges. Unfortunately, though, the higher amount was put through to the credit card company. So, within a few hours of placing the order, we decided to cancel the order. There is no option to cancel the order online. I tried calling, but there is no option to cancel by phone, and since the company headquarters are on the east coast and we are on the west coast, offices were closed. I emailed a cancellation right away and also sent a cancellation by fax. When we called again Monday morning, they said they could not cancel the order. It had already been processed and was in the shipping department. I asked that they give me the supervisor, but she also said it was too late. I questioned the fact that even though mom placed the order on a Saturday afternoon, Monday morning being within just a few business hours of placing the order, and considering that we had sent two cancellation requests over the weekend, why was it still impossible to cancel the order. On the website it says that orders are processed with one business day Mon - Fri. That's when it came out that the people we were talking to were in the Philippines. They said they were unable to contact headquarters in the U.S. on our behalf nor give us a phone number to call. So now mom is stuck with an order which she no longer wants and for which she is being overcharged and for which she will have to pay charges for returning. We will never order from this company nor any of their affiliates again. Mom says Blair used to be a reputable company, which is why she ordered from them in the first place, so this was a very disappointing and frustrating experience.

Blairdid not get my order!

I have made a big order and when I ordered everything was in stock.
On the estimated delivery date nothing arrived so I contacted Blair and asked about my order. Only then I found out that my order was not even shipped. They said that many items that I have ordered were not in stock.
Then I asked them to ship what was available and refund the rest and they said that they can't do that.
Asked them to cancel the whole order and they said that since the order was placed it can't be cancelled!
The worst company to deal with! I have no idea what to do and how to get my money back.

Blairshipping and poor customer service

Blair offers free shipping promotion and states orders are processed usually in one business day. This is misleading. Blair may process the order quickly in order to receive their payment then claims the order is shipped shortly thereafter. Blair's standard procedure is the order is picked, tagged and packed and then placed in the shipping carriers truck on Blair's loading dock. Then you receive an email that the order is shipped. This is the misleading part. Unfortunately the order then sits in that truck for days or indefinitely until the truck is full. The order does not actually travel anywhere until Blair feels it is necessary to notify the carrier to take the truck. Once again this procedure will take several days or even longer !

Blair — summary of charges with no merit

I am writing to complain about fraudulent charges Blair continues to mail since 2011. Many attempts to complain, continue to receive calls, receiving mail and now correspondence...

return charges

Bought one thing from these peope, a blouse for $24.00 cost me $34 with shipping and tax. Returned on August 7th . expected to owe $9.99 because
I used thier label. They did not post it to my account until the day after my payment was due on thier card. charged me $20 late fee, $credit of 15.00 a $2.00 minum fee (?)
so in the end ;I ended up oweing 48 dollars and had no product in my hand. Customer service agreed to reverse late charge of $ 20.00 but I had to pay 19.98 to zero out my account
Never again!

Blair — customer service

This company's ethics are ABOMINABLE. I returned two items from a multi-item order. I called them on 7/28 and determined they received the goods on 7/8. Then, weeks later, I...

Blairs Catalog — unauthorized $14.95 mthly charge

Blair's has been charging me $14.95 for 6 months for some kind of service I did not authorize. I am disputing it. Will I have any luck or is this my lost cause?

Blair — refund never received

I ordered clothing from blair on october 13th, 2012 r returned to blair on october 18th, 2012, they received per my receipt on october 20th, 2012. I still have not received my...

Blairmagazine scam

When you place an order for a product from Blair they PUSH magazines with a promise of $25.00 off your order and that the magazine companies will not continue to send magazines after 3 months unless you renew. I told someone at Blair a year ago that I was still getting magazines that I did not want. They gave me a number to call that went to a "terminal hold" so I just gave up - - - long story short - a year later I was able to talk to someone after I saw a $103.00 balance on an account I thought I had closed. Was it for magazines, no - - - it was late charges for magazines I didn't pay for, didn't want and threw in the trash. The magazine company reversed their charges but I still had to pay the late charges. And oh, by the way, I never got the discount either. My advise - - - tell anyone trying to push 3 month magazine trials on you NO and don't do business with BlairQ!

Blair Clothing Company — barred from ordering

If you ever question any thing Blairs does, they will black ball you from ordering. I ordered a pair of velour pants and they decided they did not want me to have them so they...

Blair — unwanted subscription to junk jewelry

My 85-year-old mother, a regular Blair customer, received a mailing from Blair telling her that, because she is such a good customer, they wanted to send her a free gift. All she...

Blair Clothingdeceptive advertising

I received a mailing from Blair with a $30.00 gift voucher. It
stated that it applied to any item from this mailing. It expired
in Jan., 2011. I phoned in an order to redeem the voucher and
they did not acknowledge it--they said it meant they would send me a gift that they claim was worth $30.00 (an inexpensive gold pendent). This is deceptive advertising at its worst! I have been a long time customer and I would be very hesitant to order from them again and would not recommend them. When you place an order by phone they bombard you with high pressure sales tactics for other unrelated products you have no interest in such as magazines, memberships, etc.etc, etc.

• Li
    Linda Owston Aug 30, 2009

I ordered some pants for my father several months ago on a checking account that I only use for him. Because I only use it once in awhile, I noticed today a charge of $14.95 for something called Blair Rewards. I have no idea what that is, and never authorized any charge like this. I thought this was an honest and old company. What a shame they have to do things like this to ruin their reputation. I have called them, but get no response. I can not afford to have this on my card. I would like them to cancel this charge and give me my month back that they took. How do I do this? Linda

• Li
    Linda Rickard Feb 28, 2011

On Feb 1st 2011, I sent a check for $29.98 to this company for two fleece jackets. They cashed my check on Feb. 8 2011. I have not received the merchandise nor heard anything from them.

sahtdks Feb 28, 2012

did you call them to find out what is going on with your order, the items are probably on backorder, you people crack me up and then your on the phone complaining or on this website complaining that your going to get your lawyers involved, YOUR STUPID

Blair — ripping consumers off

I'm a new customer to Blair, never ordered anything from them before until just recently. I ordered 2 women's shirts, and was charged shipping which is understandable...

Blaircredit card charges

I've seen many complaints about Blair charges on credit cards for Blair RWD. I too, just now found it after 18 months!! My husband pays the credit cad bills and never noticed it. I called Blair and they were going to refund 2 months. I said that wasn't enough and they are going to credit my account with ALL 18 months of charges. The charges are for some reward program that many inadvertently signed up for due to a sneaky practice of offering $15 off next purchase by 'trying out' their rewards program. I do not recall any such offer being made and was adamant about that when I spoke with them. Don't give up. They WILL refund your money if you are persistent.

Blairunauthorizedmonthly charges

Thursday, May 27, 2010

I just finished speaking with my credit card represenatives about fraudulent charges on our credit card from Blair amounting to $14.95 a month for five months. My husband takes care of the bills so I was unaware of the charges until today when I reviewed our credit card bill and really got upset when I saw those five unauthorized charges from Blair!

My credit card company said that they could not “block” Blair from my charge card but said that if I closed my account with them and made fraud charges against Blair that their security department would investigate them.

It is interesting how they bill:
BLAIR RWD
then an ID number
followed with the following telephone number: [protected].

When I phoned the [protected], number associated with the charge, I was told that it was Encore Marketing, not Blair.

I spoke with the first representative, Marcie, who told me that I had agreed to “Blair Rewards” which I had NOT! I asked her if she had a signed copy of “my agreement”. She had no answer to that query on my part. She said that she had the authorization to immediately close my account with them (which she said she did) and to pay me for the last two payments of $14.95. I told her that we wanted a total of five $14.95 charges on our account. She said that she was not authorized to do that. I then told her I was not satisfied with that again and requested that she connect me with her boss. Marcie was a very polite woman who dealt with my rage in a nice manner.

She did connect me with another woman named Sonja. I explained to Sonja that she had two choices.

1. Repay us for the five fraudulent charges of $14.95 OR

2. We would cancel our credit card immediately. I told Sonja at that same point, as directed
by my credit card representative, I would be speaking with the credit card companies security department notifying them of our fraudulent charges. The credit card company would then investigate Blair and Encore Marketing.

Sonja decided without any more talking that we would receive the five payment credits. They would be credited to our account with in the next one to two billing cycles.

Needless to say, I will NEVER again order from Blair mail order catalogue.

After surfing the web, I have found many other people with the same complaint, some on this site. I hope this note may help some one else who has had the same fraudulent action on their credit card.

Blairfinance charges/late fees connected to holsted jewelery

Jewelery charged to my mother-in-laws Blair account and we have been fighting it for 4 months to get all charges cleared. Everytime I call for her (with her being present) they tell me the next statement will be zero.

She DID NOT order any jewelery and sent BOTH peices back. They are now charging her $7.99 and have turned this over to collections. I spent 1 hr and 45 min. on the phone back and forth from Blair/Holsted Jewelers/collections and can get NO results.

My mother-in-law and I both feel she does not owe anything on something she never ordered in the first place. It has now gotten to the point that the bank that handles Blair accts. has been very insulting and rude. The gentleman at Holsted was not helpful at all after I tried to impress upon him that you just can not send these things to older people.

I am still fighting the $7.99 charge. She can pay it but it's the principle of the idea that she never order the crap to begin with.

Where do I go now for some true assistance?

• Dw
    dwilk27 Dec 23, 2010

We ordered a ring for 6.95 looked at it and returned it now we are informed that we owe 245.00 and are 4 months in arrears and never received anything for it

• Dw
    dwilk27 Dec 23, 2010

we are caught in the same scam purchased a ring for 6.95 returned it and now owe 245.00 and 4 months in arrears. Called and called to be assured the charges would be reversed only to keep geeting harrassing calls from World Financial Bank This used to be a good company but are grave robbers now very sad

scam - $14.95 charges to cc

I ordered something from Blair in August 2009, and they automatically enrolled me in a "marketing rewards" program, and I was charged $14.95 per month for 5 months. I called Blair and challenged this scam, and referenced the many complaints I read on the internet about this particular scam. They offered to reverse the charges, but I had to go up two levels and raise absolute hell to get it done. Call this number directly if it happens to you - [protected] and ask for Tanna.

Blairinferior products

I bought 6 pairs of Full Elastic Waist Band Jeans. Complete trash. The first pair I wore developed a small rip where the rear pockets were attached to the jeans. I wrote that off as a fluke. Unfortunately the next pair had the same problem after being worn once but ripped out completely before I reached home. (I'm 62 years old. The pants I purchased were NOT skin tight) Anyway I tried to salvage the other 5 pairs by having the local seamstress reinforce both rear pocket areas. That worked but at a cost of $6 per pair. Also the 'seamstress' noticed that the inseam of the pants were random measurement. Long story short... 4 of the 6 pairs I bought had to have the inseam length re-done at a cost of $10 per pair.

Now I have 5 'wear-able' jeans that cost to me $12 bucks per pair to make 'wear-able'. The jeans looked fine when I received them but the material they're made out of is inferior to any jeans I've ever bought in my 62 years...

Completely disappointed in my purchase. Another thing...with this company you have to watch out for hidden charges.

Blairbill

my name is terry tattersley,
i have a major complaint about a bill i keep recieveing. for something i have not recieved or ordered.
i've been a good customer for years.
if you check your records you will see that i paid my bill in full at all times for everything i've ordered or kept..
i have not ordered anything since Dec. 2007. (CHECK YOUR RECORDS)!
i move in Jan.2009 and all of a sudden i'm recieveing a bill for something that was ordered from my old address.
i recieved a letter today fromWORLD FINANCIAL, and spoke to the women there. explain to her what was going on she gave me the phone number to blair collections and a man answered the phone. i explained to him what was going on and he transfered my called to a message hold on board...i held on for 26 minutes and no one answered the phone. so that's when i decicded to e-mail you..
i was told to tell you that my account was not properly credited.therefore i'm not paying the bill.

thank you and i would greatly apprecate something to ber done...
account #[protected]-929-496

Blair — stealing money from my credit card

Blair is stealing money from good, loyal and faithful customers by enrolling them in this scam called "Rewards" and then starting to take money from their accounts every month. I...

Blair — unauthorized charges

I continue to receive a $14.95 unauthorized charge on my account each month. I've contacted Blair numerous times. Each time I contact them they tell me I have to call xyz...

Blair$14.95 membership fee

I found another $14.95 charge on my credit card from Blair and knew I hadn't ordered anything this month.

They scammed me with some click here agreement to get awards. It's an award to them to agree to this.

I was very happy with my order, and was prepared to purchase future items, but I will never order another thing from this back stabbing, pocket picking, company that ranks right up there with the burglar dressed as a utility worker.

DON"T BUY ANYTHING FROM BLAIR !!!

• Le
    Leonard Bender Jul 07, 2009

I had $14.95 removed from my Account with out my Consent, How can I have this taken care of, THANK YOU!

Leonard Bender 21272 Lyndon, Morrison, ILL. [email protected]

ANGRY5200 Jul 16, 2009

BETTER CHANGE YOUR ACCOUNT NUMBER ON YOUR DEBIT/CREDIT CARD BEFORE IT HAPPENS AGAIN

ANGRY5200 Jul 16, 2009

i WAS TOLD BY HUGHES NET WHEN I ORDERED MY SERVICE THAT THERE WOULD BE NO CHARGES UNTIL AFTER MY 30 DAY TRIAL PERIOD TO SEE IF I LIKED THE SERVICE BUT AT THE SAME TIME MY CHECKING ACCOUNT WAS BEING BILLED $187.00 OF WHICH i DID NOT KNOW UNTIL I RECEIVED MY BANK STATEMENT, I CALLED HUGHES TO CANCEL AND REQUESTED A REFUND AND THEY TOLD ME THAT IT WAS NON-REFUNDABLE.

FROM WHAT I HAVE BEEN READING HERE WE ARE BETTER OFF NOT ORDERING FROM ANYONE. THESE COMPANIES ARE GETTING BY WITH TOO MUCH. WE NEED TO BOMBARD THE BBB WITH SO MANY COMPLIANTS THAT SOMETHING MIGHT HAPPEN.
    SOMEONE/SOMEWHERE HAS GOT TO PUT A STOP TO ALL THE SUPPOSED TO BE CONTRACTS THAT WE ARE NOT TOLD ABOUT.

PUT A STOP TO CONTRACTS FOR THESE TYPE SERVICES.

Blair/continuity Jewelry — non receipt and billing issues

Harrassing phone calls from World Financial Capital Bank for jewelry not received and one empty box which the local postmaster wrote on the invoice, stamped it and sent it back to...

Blairget refund for blair rewards

If you unwittingly got suckered into Blair Rewards like I did, call Encore Marketing at [protected]. Their info says they can be reached at this number Mon-Fri from 9:00am-9:00pm ET (that's from 6:00am-6:00pm if you live on the West Coast). I called them today at about 11:30am from California and a very pleasant gal name Diane picked up right away and was VERY helpful. She disenrolled me from Blair Rewards and has credited my card with all charges from September 2008-March 2009. Blair is also much easier to reach by e-mail. I e-mailed them last night and received a reply today.

Blairblair rewards scam

The same thing happened to me. I don't know how, but I was enrolled in something called "Blair Rewards." Today I called Encore Marketing at [protected], the company that runs this scam and spoke to someone named Diane. She was very friendly and helpful and honored my request to be disenrolled from Blair Rewards and also said she would refund all charges. This will teach me to check my credit card more often! Diane told me that I have been enrolled in this thing since September of 2008! I don't see the refund yet, but I just called today so will give it some time to post. I could not get Blair on the phone (due to their message that they have an unusually hight volume of calls), but I did e-mail their customer service center about this as well las night and they responded to the e-mail today. Here is what they said:

Dear Ms. Monroe

Thank you for contacting us.

By signing and returning the acceptance card for the free item offered, you enrolled in a continuous marketing program. This authorized us to send periodic shipments of merchandise to you and bill your Blair Credit Card account. If you did not return the customer service card that accompanied the free item asking us to cancel you from the program, the merchandise continues to be sent every one to two months.

If you would like to removed from the program, please let us know.

We apologize for any misunderstanding.

Sincerely,
Elizabeth C.

Blair Customer Service
[protected]

The strange thing is that I never received any free item with or without a customer service card, so had no chance to tell them I wanted to disenroll. I do not recall signing an acceptance card either, but I do remember taking a survey on the Blair site that offered some amount off toward my next purchase and turned out to be horrendously long, and I think Blair Rewards might be tied in with that somehow. My lesson from this is to never, never, do online surveys!!!

• Ki
    kiley Mar 15, 2009

I just experienced tha same thing and called immediately to cancel and was told to call back during business hours. I can't believe Blair would risk losing it's solid reputation with this scam. It is so upsetting to me that I will not order again from Blair and I hope they know that this will have a similar effect of other customers. It's a shame because I really liked the clothing. Not worth the aggravation and lost money and time dealing with this scam.

• Tr
    TRV Oct 25, 2009

I did not enroll into the blair rewards program, but my credit card was charged twice $14.95 ...intial charge was $1.95...This is just crazy...

• Ni
    nihat94 Dec 21, 2010

My credit card, not Blair credit card, is being charged 14.95 every month for months now. I have never received any socalled free merchandise.
    I never saw a card that I could have returned to decline the offer.
    I want out and I want all money that was fraudulantly taken from my account, refunded.

I ordered from Blair because they have clothing sizes that are very hard to find.
    I rather spent more time finding the right size than order from Blair again, unless they can explain this thing to me and refund my money.

I am going to check how to file with the Attorney General. When you work full time and take care of a very ill person, how on earth are you going to find time to call during business hours? how do you even remember to make the call.
    Shame on you Blair. I thought you would make my life easier.

• Bo
    boycottblair Apr 01, 2012

Yep, I was scammed too. Unauthorized access to my credit card. I thought I was getting a coupon! How deceitful.
    This is grossly fraudulent. Never again. I will never have anything to do with Blair again. ANOTHER CUSTOMER LOST BECAUSE OF THIS

• Na
    NANAG416 Jul 27, 2013

I am going t through the same thing right now 2013. So, apparently BLAIR DOESN'T CARE! I told them I don't have time to call and all they do is say " you have to call!" and the time I tried to call the number was busy! I had a FingerHut account . I sent them an e-mail and said I wanted to cancel and they said they were sorry to see me leave and said the account would be closed! "Done" That is how it should be. II am still trying to close my account, I will NEVER open a Blair account again NEVER even if they paid me !!! I would open another FingerHut over Blair in a Heart Beat. What a Horribly dishonest way to treat customers .: (

• To
    Tonic-10 Sep 02, 2013

Just noticed this charge on my credit card. Didn't sign up for anything. Has been occurring for 4 months, but didn't notice. I tried to cancel by their "contact us" form, but kept getting a "problem submitting your comments" error message. Called the "866" number and cancelled via automated system. We'll see what happens... Will continue to try to submit cancellation request via their online form, but have my doubts.

$14.95 unsolicited charge

I signed up for Blair Rewards under the impression it was a promotion offering discounts to regular, loyal customers. Instead I find a charge to me for "Blair Rewards" along with a membership card on the back of a magazine. And now, apparently from "out of the blue" I find a charge of $14.95. For what??. Someone seems to be taking advantage of some persons' naivte or gullibility.

Annie Nov 29, 2008

I closed my account in March 2008 when they turned me down for cli. It took me three months to get them to put it on my credit report. I had to call and dispute it.
    Now I have gotten two letters from them about the reason for not getting the cli. The first letter was dated 10/16/2008 The latest letter is dated 11/14/08. They keep referring to my credit as bad. How could I ask for cli when my account has been closed since March? I do believe Blair needs a different bank.
    They keep referring to my REQUEST and my poor performance with them. It's been since March. HELLO!!!

• Ju
    Judy Mar 03, 2009

The same thing happened to me. I don't know how, but I was enrolled in something called "Blair Rewards." Today I called Encore Marketing at 1-888-287-7683, the company that runs this scam and spoke to someone named Diane. She was very friendly and helpful and honored my request to be disenrolled from Blair Rewards and also said she would refund all charges. This will teach me to check my credit card more often! Diane told me that I have been enrolled in this thing since September of 2008! I don't see the refund yet, but I just called today so will give it some time to post. I could not get Blair on the phone (due to their message that they have an unusually hight volume of calls), but I did e-mail their customer service center about this as well las night and they responded to the e-mail today. Here is what they said:

Dear Ms. Monroe

Thank you for contacting us.

If you would like to removed from the program, please let us know.

We apologize for any misunderstanding.

Sincerely,
    Elizabeth C.

Blair Customer Service
    1-800-821-5744

• Ar
    arthi Jan 03, 2010

I got ripped off too.

Thanks for the details about Encore Marketing.
    I shall try to get them to refund my charges.

Plus I am mailing consumerist.com, a consumer watchdog website, about all that had happened.

I hope they will be able to help me get my money back.

• De
    Deb22 Mar 06, 2010

Well, I've learned my lesson! I don't check my credit card charges very well, but I have found charges of $14.95/month for about 9 months for their "Rewards Program." I have ordered a few things for my Mother and have never signed anything or gotten anything free from them. I tried to call their customer service number and they gave me the same # as the writer above but got a recording since they were closed. I will try next week. What a rip off! I can't believe they are still getting away with doing this to their customers. I surely won't be buying anything else from them.

• Al
    alginon Sep 23, 2015

I have same issue as others, $14.95 charge, called 3 times and they removed it. That was my only balance and when I didn't pay it the Comminity Bank rep. called me and said I was 2 months late with my payment. I argued with her on the phone and she demanded my bank acct. info. to get a payment that minute, I refused. I paid it the next day to avoid any issue until it was resolved, but they turned it over to the credit bureau. I wrote a letter as well as called & still no resolution after 2 weeks. This is a scam and bad for Blair. I canceled my acct. (15 years) & still no response.

false tracking numbers, billed for items not received

Placed order December 2008. Three days after the order was placed, I received an email with tracking numbers. After the tracking numbers failed, I tried to call several times but...