Menu

complaints

DrJays Complaints Summary

0 Resolved
10 Unresolved
Our verdict: Engaging with DrJays at a 0% resolution rate requires careful navigation. Deep-dive into detailed customer experiences to uncover systemic issues. Critically assess their service descriptions against actual user feedback. When interacting, document every detail, as comprehensive records are vital in such scenarios. Exploring alternatives and understanding your consumer rights are crucial steps. If necessary, be prepared to seek external advice or intervention. In challenging service landscapes, informed decision-making and proactive steps are essential for protecting your interests.
File a complaint
Verified
The authenticity of the customer service contact information for DrJays has been meticulously verified by representatives from ComplaintsBoard using our proprietary verification system.
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of DrJays. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
Claim Your Business
Take control of your profile: address complaints and engage with reviews

DrJays complaints 10

Sort by:

Newest DrJays complaints

L
12:26 am EDT

DrJays Disappointing Experience with DrJays' Big and Tall Section

So, I decided to give DrJays a try and ordered a bunch of stuff. But when it came to getting some big sizes for my husband, things didn't go so well. I ordered a 5xl, but what we got were shirts that were only 3xl. They tried to cover it up by putting a 5xl label on it, but you could still see the 3xl label underneath. It was pretty disappointing, especially since the shirts were from the Raw brand. I don't think I'll be ordering from their big and tall section again.

A
11:18 pm EDT
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

DrJays Disappointing Experience with DrJays: Sizing Issues, Dirty Shirt, and Unresponsive Customer Service

So, I decided to give DrJays a try and ordered 2 shirts of the same size. But when I got them, I was disappointed to find out that one of them was bigger than the other. And to make matters worse, both of them were way too small for me. It was like they were made for a different body type altogether.

But that's not all. When I opened the package, I noticed that one of the shirts was dirty. It was like someone had worn it before and then returned it. I was not happy about that at all.

To make matters worse, there was no return label included in the package. So, I had to go through the hassle of contacting customer service to get one. But guess what? They didn't reply to my emails. I had to call them multiple times before I finally got a response.

Overall, my experience with DrJays was not a good one. The sizing was off, one of the shirts was dirty, and customer service was unresponsive. I would not recommend this website to anyone.

M
11:15 pm EDT
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

DrJays Disappointing Experience with DrJays: Delayed Shipping and Poor Customer Service

So, I gotta say, I was pretty excited to order from DrJays. I mean, they've got some pretty sweet gear on their website. I decided to go all out and pay for the USPS Priority Mail shipping, which is supposed to get to me in 2-3 days. But, it's been 5 days now and my package hasn't moved an inch. I'm starting to get a little worried, you know? Like, did my package get lost or something?

I tried emailing DrJays customer support, but it's been 2 days and I still haven't heard back from them. That's not cool, man. I mean, I get that they're probably busy and all, but a little communication would be nice. I just want to know what's going on with my package.

Honestly, I'm pretty disappointed with the whole experience so far. I was really looking forward to getting my new gear, but now I'm not even sure if it's going to arrive. And to top it all off, I paid extra for the USPS Priority Mail shipping and it hasn't even done anything for me. I would really appreciate a refund for that, at least.

Overall, I'm just feeling pretty let down by DrJays. I hope they can get their act together and start providing better customer service.

Is DrJays legit?

Our verdict: Complaints Board's thorough examination reveals DrJays as a legitimate entity with notable strengths. Despite a 0% resolution rate on customer complaints, which invites a closer look, DrJays stands out for its commitment to quality and security. Clients considering DrJays should delve into its customer service record to gauge compatibility with their expectations.

DrJays earns 91% level of Trustworthiness

Perfect Trust Endorsement: DrJays achives 91% ligitmacy per Complaints Board. Highly recommended, yet always stay vigilant.

DrJays has received 3 positive reviews on our site. This is a good sign and indicates a safe and reliable experience for customers who choose to work with the company.

Drjays.com has a valid SSL certificate, which indicates that the website is secure and trustworthy. Look for the padlock icon in the browser and the "https" prefix in the URL to confirm that the website is using SSL.

Our scan shows DrJays website is free from malware and phishing activities, which are types of online threats that can include viruses, worms, Trojan horses, ransomware, and other malicious code, as social engineering tactics used to trick users into sharing their personal information.

We looked up DrJays and found that the website is receiving a high amount of traffic. This could be a sign of a popular and trustworthy website, but it is still important to exercise caution and verify the legitimacy of the site before sharing any personal or financial information

However ComplaintsBoard has detected that:

• While DrJays has a high level of trust, our investigation has revealed that the company's complaint resolution process is inadequate and ineffective. As a result, only 0% of 10 complaints are resolved. The support team may have poor customer service skills, lack of training, or not be well-equipped to handle customer complaints.
  • We conducted a search on social media and found several negative reviews related to DrJays. These reviews may indicate issues with the company's products, services, or customer support. It is important to thoroughly research the company and its offerings before making any purchases to avoid any potential risks.
C

DrJays Disappointing Quality and Customer Service: My Experience with DrJays

So, I decided to give DrJays a try for Father's Day and bought my husband two pairs of shorts. He wore them once and they completely fell apart from the top to the bottom. I was so disappointed and reached out to the company for help. But, they told me that there was nothing they could do about it. I was so frustrated because I don't have money to waste on poor quality clothing.

Overall, I would not recommend shopping on this website. The clothing is not made to last and the customer service is not helpful at all. It's a shame because I was really hoping to find some good deals on fashionable clothing for my husband. But, it looks like I'll have to keep searching elsewhere.

I hope that DrJays takes this feedback seriously and improves their products and customer service. It's important for companies to listen to their customers and make changes when necessary. Until then, I'll be taking my business elsewhere.

G
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

DrJays Disappointing Experience with DrJays: Wrong Sizes and Incorrect Items Sent

So, I recently ordered some clothes from DrJays (drjays.com) and I gotta say, I wasn't too impressed with my experience. First off, I ordered some PSD underwear in a size L, but when I got my package, they sent me a size M instead. Like, come on, that's a pretty big mistake to make. And then, I also ordered a black zip-up hoodie, but when I tried it on, it wasn't even a zip-up! What the heck, DrJays? And to top it all off, everything I ordered was way too small. I mean, I know I'm not the skinniest guy out there, but still.

To be fair, my package did arrive, and the shipping wasn't too bad considering I'm all the way out here in California. But still, I was pretty disappointed with the whole experience. I mean, if you're gonna sell clothes online, you gotta make sure you're sending people the right stuff in the right sizes, you know? Hopefully DrJays can step up their game in the future and avoid making these kinds of mistakes.

Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

DrJays Disappointed with DrJays: Paid for 2-3 day shipping, still no item after 10 days & no customer service response

I placed an order on December 15th and as of now, I still haven't received my item. I understand that it's the holiday season and things can get busy, but I paid for 2 to 3-day shipping and I expected my item to arrive on time. However, I haven't been able to get in touch with customer service to inquire about the status of my order. The chat room isn't even available to start a conversation and it's frustrating. I even sent an email but haven't received a response yet. It's been four days since I reached out and I still don't have any information about my order. I just want to know if my item is on its way or if there's a delay. It's important to keep customers informed, especially when they've paid for a service. I hope DrJays can provide me with an update soon because I'm starting to feel like they only care about getting my money and not delivering on their promises.

DrJays DrJays Review: Sketchy Customer Service and Overpriced Products

Yo, let me tell you about DrJays. This place is straight up sketchy. They only got two people working customer service, so you know they ain't legit. And don't even get me started on their prices. They be charging you more than what the stuff is worth. I tried to talk to them about it, but they weren't trying to hear it. I was like, "Yo, just take the stuff back and give me my money back." But they wanted me to pay $300 for shipping and handling for three pairs of jeans. Like, what a joke, right?

Honestly, save your money and go to the original sites. Ain't no deals to be found on DrJays. They just trying to scam you out of your hard-earned cash. Don't fall for it, fam.

T

DrJays DrJays Review: Unreliable, Unhelpful, and Rude Customer Service

So, I ordered some stuff from DrJays (drjays.com) and it never came. I was pretty bummed out about it, but then they said they would send it again if I took responsibility for the shipping. Like, what? Why would I do that if I never got my package in the first place? That's just asking for my money to be taken for nothing. And then, to make matters worse, they wouldn't even give me a refund. So now they've basically stolen my money and I don't have anything to show for it.

And don't even get me started on their customer service. It's the worst I've ever experienced. They were so unhelpful and rude. I felt like they didn't even care about my problem. It was like they just wanted to get me off the phone as quickly as possible.

Overall, I would not recommend DrJays to anyone. They're unreliable, unhelpful, and just plain rude. Save yourself the trouble and shop somewhere else.

DrJays Disappointed with DrJays: Black Distressed Shorts Look Like a Warzone

So, I recently bought a pair of black distressed shorts from DrJays (drjays.com) and I gotta say, I'm not too happy with what I received. When I opened the package, I was surprised to see that the shorts looked like they had been through a warzone. It looked like someone had rolled around in powder or paint and then tried to wipe it off. I mean, seriously, what's going on here? These shorts are DIRTY.

When I contacted DrJays about this issue, they told me that the shorts were intended to look like that. But come on, anyone with eyes can see that these shorts are not appealing to ANY CONSUMER. I even took a picture of the shorts and sent it to them, but they still wouldn't send me another pair. I just find it hard to believe that these shorts were intended to look like this.

Overall, I'm pretty disappointed with my experience with DrJays. I was really looking forward to wearing these shorts, but now I'm not sure if I even want to keep them. I just wish they would have been more upfront about the condition of the shorts before I made my purchase.

C
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

DrJays Disappointing Experience with DrJays: Delayed Delivery, Shady Investigation, and No Refunds

I ordered a bunch of stuff from DrJays and I gotta say, I was pretty disappointed with the whole experience. I never got my stuff and they were super shady about it. They said they were investigating but it took like two whole weeks and they didn't even tell me anything useful. They just kept saying that the carrier said they delivered it, but I know that's a lie because I was home all day and nobody came to my door.

Anyway, after the investigation was over, they finally said they would ship the stuff out to me, but it took another ten days for them to do that. And get this, they don't even give refunds! So I'm still waiting for my stuff and I haven't gotten my money back either. I'm gonna have to call the fraud department at my bank to sort this out.

And don't even get me started on the customer service reps. They were no help at all and just made me more frustrated. Honestly, it's not even worth the small discounts they offer. Just buy your stuff somewhere else.

Overview of DrJays customer experience

DrJays, an online clothing store, has received numerous complaints from consumers. Customers have reported issues with shipping, customer service, and product quality. Many have experienced delays in receiving their orders, with some even reporting that their orders were never delivered. The customer service has been described as unhelpful and unresponsive. Additionally, customers have reported receiving damaged or defective products, with some claiming that the items they received did not match the description on the website. Overall, DrJays has a poor reputation among consumers due to these issues.
Trust badge
Collect Your Trust Badge
Be recognized for outstanding customer service

DrJays contacts