Having problems with Lane Bryant?

1866 886 4731 (United States)
+1 954 970 2205 (International)
+1 800 888 4163 (Lane Bryant Credit Card Account)
777 S State Road 7
Sat8:00 AM - 10:00 PM
Sun10:00 AM - 10:00 PM

Complaints & Reviews

panties

Years ago your panties fit correctly. They covered my bottom. Now they don't. Bought a bigger size, but still yet they just ride up my back, past my pants. Wish I could say it was me that I'd gained too much weight. But sadly, no it is the decreased quality of your product. Or maybe it is a lack of variety to fit every woman. But they had fit at one time. Please improve your product or I will be forced to go elsewhere.

rued, uncaring supervisor

I made purchases from a customer service representative over the phone on 3/12, 3/14/20 & 3/15/20. The orders were ship to store pick up. The stores closed due to covid-19 & I received a email saying my orders were going to be cancelled and a refund would be issued. I called to see if my order could be sent to my home instead of canceling. I spoke with a unconcerned supervisor name Nelson (#[protected]) that would not assist me. He spent more time debating than being helpful. I explained to him that I understood the stores being closed and delivery to them would be possible but; the order still was in transition and could simply be shipped to my home by contacting ups. He refused and I shop with lane Bryant really often. I feel the company should know about the way he handled this situation. When I explained that other stores are sending the orders to customers home; he stated that he had nothing to do with other stores. I even asked him about the orders that I have waiting at the store already received; he told me they would be canceled also. I spoke with a manager at the store and was reassured the orders would remain at the store until they reopened. He argued that also. I am extremely angry and disappointed with lane Bryant. I feel I wasn't valued at all and I spend a great amount of money with them.

Jeans

I had my jeans for three or four months and ripped in between the legs because they are not made to last...

christmas return policy

I bought my wife a sweater for Christmas at the Lane Bryant store in the Citrus Park Mall in Tampa, Florida...

livi active sports bra and cotton bras

I purchased a year ago my sports bra and 2 cotton from lb. I spent quite a bit on these items, but now the sports bras wire is poking through and is so painful to wear. I tried to see if I could sew it but it can't be done. The 2 cotton bras have no support anymore. They were so comfortable when I purchased them but a year later and I literally can't wear them anymore. Is there anything that can be done?

representative

I am writing this in regards to an experience I had with a Mr Chavez when calling to discuss my payment options on my Lane Bryant and Victoria Secret card. I have missed payments and was calling to discuss payment options. Mr Chavez was very short with me and when I repeatedly asked about the hardship offer he kept not answering me about it. He was very condescending. I have had a hard time and gotten behind on payments with several credit cards. He was the only one that I have spoken to that I felt like he was attacking me instead of trying to help. I have never complained on a person before but after the way he made me feel I would hate for anyone else to feel the same way.

an employee of lanebryant

A week ago I visited lanebryant at the greece mall in Rochester ny. While I was shopping in the store. My...

credit card activation

I received my new card in the mail and hadn't activated it yet. I finally did and was transferred to a customer service rep. I verified my name and address. For whatever reason the rep could not get my street address correct and I repeated 3 more times with her still not hearing it correctly or what ever reason. She started arguing with me to slow down and not to talk so fast. After enough of her sassy nasty attitude, I asked to speak with someone else and she immediately got mad and said there was no one else and she stated she was the only one and to just give her my information again. I asked again to speak with a supervisor and she hung up on me.

feeling uncomfortable

On yesterday September 7, 2019 while shopping at Lane Bryant my daughter was follow around the store while I was trying on clothes. She stated each time she brought an item from the fitting room to get another size. Three of the workers were following her and watching. I spent $189.00 for my daughter to feel uncomfortable, beside that I was over charge. I brought a strapless bra to be exchange or return. The clerk charge me the bra again, she did not exchange the item. Now on a beautiful Sunday instead of relaxing I have to bring the item back for a double return. I love shopping at Lane Bryant it is my favortie store. Yesterday was truly hurting. I told my daughter when she goes back out to tell the clerks "can I help you because you guys are watching me toooo much."
She did not because she does not like confrontation. Store number 06242.

Best Regards,
Unsatisfied Customer

• SubSquirrel Sep 09, 2019

Sales clerks are generally hard to find there so you must have gotten their attention somehow.

I am complaining about no one seem like they can't help me!! I had a issue with my insurance company and that resulted in a check being returned.

I am very upset and thinking about no longer shopping at LB. I have been trying to resolve this every since...

horrible experience

Went to the arrowhead location in Glendale Arizona and I have the worst experience ever. The girls on the...

real women dollars

To whom this may concern:

I am disappointed in Lane Bryant's customer service department. I earn $75 in real women dollars that expired two days ago. I reached out asking if I could have an extension on the RWD to purchase items through the website today and was told no. Given the amount of money I spent through Lane Bryant, I expected that such a minimal exception could be made. Given the size of the corporation one would think the company would want to maintain its regular customers.

I would like someone to reconsider the extension request for my $75 RWD. It is not considerably a large amount of money to make a customer happy. But would definitely show you had excellent customer service and care about your shoppers.

Please reconsider so I can continue shopping with your store. I really don't want to take my business elsewhere but out of principle I will. Word of mouth goes a long ways and I'd love to share that Lane Bryant stood by its customer

bra promotion

Ok on i believe 8/2 i went on your site after seeing a email for $20 off full price bra well i looked around...

customer service

"Detria" who works the register was very rude! very rude to the point I had to hold my composure. I will...

interview process

Lane Bryant talks a lot about making people feel good and being more responsible than other retail stores. Sadly my experience left me upset with the store and feeling that Lane Bryant does not respect people. I was called for an interview at 2 pm and had to wait 30 minutes before finally getting interviewed. Then during that time the manager went on her phone during the interview. Which to me showed lack of respect. After that she told me she would call me during the week. I never got a call and had to call for myself. Then she made excuses and lied again saying she would call next Sunday. I never got a call. It makes me feel that Lane Bryant doesn't take the time to find good managers if that's who they put in charge.

pull on wide leg crop pants

I bought a pair of these crops for work in April. I wore them a total of three times and they ripped on both sides. I contacted customer service and they responded by saying it was "normal wear and tear"
I have shopped and spend hundreds of dollars in the store to have this kind of response. So with that said I will no longer shop here and will let others know the poor quality clothing you sell.

ordering an item on the phone/ how do I get this item again???

Dear Lane Bryant:

I recently bought a "Cacique 42C Unlined lounge bra" from Lane Bryant. I do not have the receipt but that is what it says on the tag. It is very hard for me to find a bra that fits me, but this one fits me perfectly. I would like to buy at least 2 others of the same bra, preferably tan but I will take black, or other available color, and will continue to buy this bra when the old ones wear out. However, when I called your phone number today, June 18, 2019, to order the bra, your representative on the phone had NO idea whatsoever of what I was talking about. It was like the product did not exist but of course it does becuase I am wearing one right now.

Please tell me how I can order this product.

Elena Schumann

phone: [protected]

email: [protected]@cox.net

• Updated by EFS1 · Jun 18, 2019

let me know

• Cy
    Cynthia Hayslette Apr 14, 2020

Did LB contact you and help you find the bra you wanted? I’m just curious because stuff like that happens to me too seems like all the time lol not just LB but it could be a brand of socks lol

panties

I brought 5 pair of panties on yesterday April 23, 2019, for $35.00. I went to wear a pair today and the panties split all the way across the side. I am assuming its a defect in the material. I would like to know how to go about exchanging these? I have attached a picture of the defected pair and hope that the others will not have this issue.

I always buy from Lane Bryant and this is the first time that this has happened to me.

I can be reached at [protected]@aol.com
Or [protected]

• Gi
    Ginnyjennelle Aug 01, 2019

Oh I thought the same thing because the Quality of their undergarments were always the best but not so much anymore..

I bought 5 pair of panties as well and not one of them held up in the wash. Im very upset about it. What a total waste of money

bra

To set things straight from the get go, I love Lane Bryant! The underwear is exceptional, the stores are...

to vinyl jackets

My name is Vanessa Brown my complaint is I bought 2 vinyl jacket from lane Bryant From lane Bryant I spent a...

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices