Having problems with Artfire.com?

Artfire.com Customer Service Contacts

8987 E Tanque Verde, Suite 309–300
Tucson, Arizona

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Artfire.com Customer Service. Initial Artfire.com complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Artfire.com above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Artfire.com. Discuss the issues you have had with Artfire.com and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Artfire.com Complaints & Reviews

Oct 16, 2020

Artfire.com — Order never received - merchant would not refund

ORDER #2200718 I ordered aloe vera seeds through artfire.com and received notice they were shipped. I sent a...

Artfire.comGold's gym

I ordered a Gold's Home Gym on Artfire from one of their "stores", kakashopsale, which is nothing but a front for a bunch of thieves and liars. I paid $141.00 and was supposed to get free shipping but all I got was silence or excuses so i had to file a complaint with Paypal, the BBB and my credit card company. Kakashopsale tried to scam Paypal with a phony invoice claiming that they shipped the gym that weighed 90+ lbs via the USPS in a package that weighed 6.4 lbs! They could not or would not provide an invoice or any follow up paperwork which proved to me that they are just a bunch of thieves! I got my money back but I had to work for it.
Kakashopsale has since moved to another online store front, ecrater.com, so avoid these A$$holes at all cost!

Artfire.commy account

I never deal with such bad company, send several emails about close my account three months ago and I still waiting for a reply. I think it is not their interest to close any account. They have such a bed platform that no matter how much you pay to advertise your item nothing gets sold.
    There is no customer service at all that's another plus.
    If you want to open an online store search it up first very good online.

Anthony

order number is #2051168
      ordered on 11/27/19
      Date today is 1/6/20
      UGA mens Jersey
      Have not recieved it as of today. No way to contact accept email guess Ill have to sick paypal on the man.
      Not using this ARTFIRE place again

Artfire.comwhite and red jersey ronnie lott & black and red jersey

I have not recievied my merchandise I have ordered before Christmas. I purchased 2 Ronnie Lott jerseys, 1red &black/1red&white from FANATACS99 &artfire.com I am very unhappy because my husband did get a gift on Cristmas, although he went out & got gifts for our children and me. He looked so hurt when he noticed no gift for Papa.Please send my merchadise I purchased.Order#2085842/Order#2085838

Artfire.comjalen hurts jersey

Its been a week and I still don not have tracking in and have emailed them twice.

Here is the tracking number for your order #2025749. It may take upto 48 hours for tracking information to be available.

LS117040559CN

You may contact the seller here: SportJerseyDG10

Your order will arrive to your door shortly!

noop
          Payment details
          For your purchase on October 20, 2019

Details

Men's Jalen Hurts 2 Alabama Crimson Tide Football White Jersey (Size: L)

Subtotal

18 Windermere Dr
          Moorestown, NJ 08057

Oct 04, 2019

Artfire.com — product not received

On 9/26/2019 I placed an order for address labels. On 9/27/2019 the funds $25.76 were taken out of my...

Sep 24, 2019

Artfire.com — custom jerseys

EVIEWSQ&AAsk QuestionWrite a Review DID YOU FIND THIS PAGE USEFUL? tommys155 Tommy S. 1 review 9/24/19 Dont...

Artfire.comtrying to end artfire account

We are a very successful seller on Etsy. We decided to open an Artfire site. What a disaster. We can't get them to stop charging us for a site we closed six months ago. They never respond to emails, except with automatic replies. We just noticed another charge, even though we canceled, closed and asked them to stop billing us six months ago. I will be contacting our CC tomorrow, with all of the documentation. No legitimate site would put sellers through this. If you are an artist or artisan, AVOID ARTFIRE!

lc2326 Oct 30, 2020

I just filed a complaint with the Better Business Bureau hopefully that will help.

lc2326 Oct 30, 2020

I am having this SAME PROBLEM. This sight is such a scam... good luck!

Jan 22, 2019

Artfire.com — makeup palette

I had ordered the James Charles palette for my friend for Christmas. It had come after Christmas, beginning...

Artfire.com — I am waiting for my order and have not received it~ not happy!!

I don't know what's going on but I haven't received my order and I am very upset. It was a Christmas gift and...

Artfire.com — stephan diggs jersey

I ordered a Minnesota Vikings Stephan Diggs Jersey for 59.99, thinking it was coming from the United State...

Artfire.com — where is my order?

paypal took money out of my account a month ago no email nothing i ordered a kids jersey. [protected]@gmail.com...

North Lewisburg

Artfire.comitem not received

I did purchased on line the following item : Inter Milan Home Jersey 2018/2019
              on jul 21, 2018; but still do not received the item !!!

Jul 21, 2018 18:28:38 PDT
              Transaction ID: 6Y312563PE056470M
              Payment sent to [protected]@outlook.com
              Payment sent from [protected]@yahoo.com
              Funding Sources Used (Total)
              PayPal MasterCard® $34.00 USD

so right now, I do not need the item; all I need is my money back and as quick as possible.

I check on line and I see that a lot of customers complaining about - artfire.com .

Artfire.com — I have not received my online order and I want answers!

On June 22nd I received a confirmation from seller DrFshop2018 through your website that my order invoice...

Artfire.comscamlier

I bought a 1st birthday outfit for my daughter and never received it by her birthday ..which was a month ago..after I contact the seller and customer's service through email..they said idk if you joking or trying to scam us but when you bought the outfit with PayPal we automatic contacted you threw email..and that I must have gotten on of the email's.. OK like one I paid with a credit card NOT PayPal..two if I got a email I wouldn't be pissed off trying to find my baby girls outfit just to to see if I would have it for her birthday.. I was divested and really upset and I'm never order anything from artfire ever again..oh by the way i never got my money back

Artfire.comno service, no response

I will never return. I have had enough.
                  I have spent a long time on endless one side attempt to contact their stupid customer service. They never respond.
                  You know, it would always be easier to call and express your emotions in words, but this company prefers to hide behind emails. Ok, but looks like my emails were never read and it extremely irritates me.
                  What a customer is to di if he/she desperately need their assistance? There's no answer, unfortunately.
                  It's horrible.

Artfire.comtotal scam

Once they have your credit card information, it will be hard to get rid of their charges. Remember my words.
                    They have lots of fees for absolutely everything, you'll be surprised.
                    If you ask for explanations, they will find no words to say, they themselves have no idea.
                    So you better read the reviews first. For example, I had to close my bank account and change my credit card number not be constantly charged for nothing. It's impossible to cancel their subscriptions.
                    So be very careful and try to use different services that will be more honest to customers.

lc2326 Oct 30, 2020

Having the same issue. I just filed a complaint with the better business bureau.

Artfire.comStay away from ArtFire and shop elsewhere!

Purchased a swimsuit from www.artfire.com two weeks ago. I paid for the product and haven't received it yet. There was also no payment confirmation which seemed strange to me.
                      I contacted the seller regarding my order status and two days later finally received a response stating that my swimsuit was no longer in stock!
                      I asked them to cancel my order but they said that it wasn't possible and started to offer me all kinds of other things. I refused and said that all I want is my money. They stopped replying. Terrible place, stay away from ArtFire and shop elsewhere.

Hope Kephart on Artfire — Ripped me off

Beware of Hope Kephart on Artfire!!! This woman will rip you off, I purchased a stained glass piece from her...