BlackPeopleMeet.com Logo

BlackPeopleMeet.com

Having problems with BlackPeopleMeet.com?

BlackPeopleMeet.com reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Feb 18, 2009. The latest review blackpeoplemeet.com was posted on Dec 3, 2019. The latest complaint Refund was resolved on Sep 16, 2011. BlackPeopleMeet.com has an average consumer rating of 2 stars from 24 reviews. BlackPeopleMeet.com has resolved 7 complaints.

BlackPeopleMeet.com Customer Service Contacts

Thu8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Fri8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
SatClosed
SunClosed

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with BlackPeopleMeet.com Customer Service. Initial BlackPeopleMeet.com complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for BlackPeopleMeet.com above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about BlackPeopleMeet.com. Discuss the issues you have had with BlackPeopleMeet.com and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

BlackPeopleMeet.com Complaints & Reviews

BlackPeopleMeet.com — my account paid can not log back in.

i have tryed for a week to log back into my paid account.they will not seen away for me to get back into the...

Black People MeetMisleading Charges

They have a fake voice mail that says customer reps are busy. The website says $9.95 and they took $63.00 from my account. They are liers and fraudsters! I cannot get them on the phone and I cannot get them to e-mail me back. I am about to take legal actions on this company! ASAP

• Sh
      Shirese Mason Oct 31, 2018

I need a refund .I accidentally purchase a one month membership of $18.99.I purchased it by mistake. Please refund me 28.99 so it can be back on my card.

• Co
      coolantonio Oct 27, 2018

always says error when u try to log in my dating site please help me 8 wanna use my same password, chang my email [coolantonio301

• Nk
      nkaujib Mar 27, 2013

Any thing new yet and follow up, I have the same problem. Very irate. Update and lmk - I can not even find the "remove renewal"

Comments

• Cy
      cyvonne Aug 03, 2012

over charged my debet card.

• Ro
      ROSESARERED46 Sep 23, 2009

I cannot get BPM on the phn, i have tried numerious times to email them to informed them i cannot log, i have submitted formal complaints, log does not allow you to use the same password over, & always need to retype your credit card just to get my password ... i live here in the Phx Az i'm so ready to go knock on the their doors
      RIPE-OFF...ROSE

• Ta
      Tammy Cooper Sep 10, 2009

I just want my money back ASAP!

Blackpeople Meet — Membership

I have been a member w/ them since December 2008 they sent me a e-mail saying the system was down for a...

blackpeople meet.comreset password

I have been a member since October of 2008. Recieved an email from the company that I need to change my password. Changed my password and since that time I have not been able to log on with my current username or password. It does not even recognize my email address. Sent several email to the site web sites. Has not had any results. There is not a phone number where you can call and recieve tech. support regarding this issue. Very frustrating.

• Cl
        classy lady Apr 21, 2009

where do I go if I want to discontinue being on meeting black .to discontinue on my credit card.where can I go to see the date that I started on this line.Thank you. I wait for a reply.