Black People MeetRefund

I signed up for the service and was assured that I could cancel the subscription at any time. I canceled the subscription at the beginning of the month and was still charged for the month. The site is not a good place to search as it sends matches out of the criteria range set.

I will definitely be warning people about this site.

• Fo
    Fordata Mar 24, 2016

This is Fordata, I had signed up as a member with BlackPeopleMeet.com last year in 2015, but was not satisfied with its ratings and different switches with females who did not respond, as if they did. My credit card expires at the end of 2015 and would not provide blackpeoplemeet.com with my new updated credit card for 2016, because I notified then (5) months before my membership expired and informed them that I would not be renewing my membership. I notice that on March 21, 2016 blackpeoplemeet.com went into my Bank account unauthorized and withdrawn $50.94 from my account. I text customer service and informed them to deposit $50.94 back into my bank account within (5) business days or I will take legal action against them. I haven't heard anything from them whereas, I will go forward with legal action in (2) days starting with a police report of theft and other related charges.

• Mi
    Ministergloria Feb 13, 2016

I have been logging into my account all the time until tonight.Can not log in no matter what email address or passwords I use. I also noticed that the people that I try to contact.keep repeating. the same things even after I have sent them a message. What is going on with this ? Can you please do something about this ASAP ?

• Td
    tdmorris Nov 15, 2015

Hi my name is Tina. I met my future husband on black people meet .com. We r planning on getting married on June 25, 2016. I'm so happy I went on this site. My service stated in February and ended in August.

• Vi
    virginia beeman Jul 10, 2015

I would like a refund I am Virginia Beeman. I was under the impression that I could pay weekly payments. I also I 2 account payments coming out. I would like my refund. I would like to cancel membership immediately. [email protected] I would like to do trial for free first. My credit card is charged 93.00 I don't want to use site unless its a trial first

• 96
    96Brenda Oct 16, 2014

I would like a refund 96Brenda. I have had the service for two weeks and is dissatisfied with the results I would like my money refunded back to my account as soon as possible, with hesitation, no one is looking for people who are dishonest or do not reply to chats.