BlackPeopleMeet.com Logo

BlackPeopleMeet.com

Having problems with BlackPeopleMeet.com?

BlackPeopleMeet.com reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Feb 18, 2009. The latest review blackpeoplemeet.com was posted on Dec 3, 2019. The latest complaint Refund was resolved on Sep 16, 2011. BlackPeopleMeet.com has an average consumer rating of 2 stars from 24 reviews. BlackPeopleMeet.com has resolved 7 complaints.

BlackPeopleMeet.com Customer Service Contacts

Thu8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Fri8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
SatClosed
SunClosed

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with BlackPeopleMeet.com Customer Service. Initial BlackPeopleMeet.com complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for BlackPeopleMeet.com above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about BlackPeopleMeet.com. Discuss the issues you have had with BlackPeopleMeet.com and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

BlackPeopleMeet.com Complaints & Reviews

BlackPeopleMeet.comblackpeoplemeet.com

I forgot my old password which I've included most of my photos, and decided to open another account. Now I can't log in to my account anymore and I already purchased for three months. Very very extremely unfair!!! Shows invalid email and password each time I try to log in. I need this fixed please!. My email is [protected]@yahoo.com
Except I get a refund, I need it fix. Please!!!

blackpeoplemeet.com

BlackPeopleMeet.comonline dating service

The site is using my profile to contact other menbers by "liking" their photos and "flirting" with them. They also delete my profile narratives periodically when I update my profile. I receive an email stating i violated their terms and policies even though i have not. I notice when they did that today i checked my sent folder and several members had been contacted on several different days that I never contacted.

BlackPeopleMeet.comdating site

This site is a fraud. I was reading about someone and his picture changed in front of my eyes. The description of the person stayed the same, but the picture changed. I concluded that that means that the site manager is creating the profiles.

Another situation where the long love letter was verbatum on more than one profile.
      I concluded again that the site manager is creating profiles and responding to keep you interested especially when your account is about to end.

I approached Black People Meet and verified these and more examples of misleading and fooling people like me. I requested my money back due to their lying and manipululating. I requested my money back and/or an acknowledgement of wrong doing. My account was immediately shut down even through the time had not even expired. I have not received justice or my money back.

Don't waste your time or money it is a fraud!!

• Updated by Janet Quarterman · Mar 30, 2019

Also they send you possiblilites so far away there is no way to develope anything but penpals.

Black People Meetbilling

Agreed to be billed for the month of January 2018, membership will end on February 23, 2018. I cancelled the membership on February 8th, however on February 13, 2018; my checking account was debited for $16.00! I cancelled my membership. So, after reading the horrible reviews about Black People Meet, I deactivated, deleted my page... I hope! No worries, I changed the CC to deactivated card! Let try to get $ from that card.

Black People Meet — scammers

These men are losers, emotional manipulators looking to get favors from unassuming women. I was emotionally...

BlackPeopleMeet.comSpend your time elsewhere

Please have some common sense and never use BlackPeopleMeet. The majority of guys are real maniacs. Just the fact you are a girl makes you a target for guys who immediately want to tell you how cool they are. You will get tons of stupid messages every day. You wont find a normal guy here, don't even try. Also these boys are all fake. I thought it was very suspicious that they all are super rich businessmen, with cars and houses. They will also send you pictures of them naked! I contacted customer service and explained the situation, but they did nothing to help me. I didn't want to leave, but I had no other choice, so I deleted my account. Just avoid!

BlackPeopleMeet.comdon't recommend this dating site.

Horrible site! Stay away from it! The majority of men is very strange. They only want to tell you how religious they are, they always talk about sex and other dirty things. They'll tell you how many ex-wives and children they have, ask for additional pictures, send you pictures of other women that they are chatting with, immediately want to make plans for future with you. They always offer you to go on a real date. Very bad behavior. I want to warn all the ladies about it, you will never wind a real gentleman there. When these guys don't get what they wanted, they become very rude and start spreading lies about you on the site. But support team does nothing at all, when woman complains, they just ignore it. Don't recommend this dating site.

BlackPeopleMeet — Fraudulent Billing Practice

On or around February 28, 2015 this writer renewed his membership to the Blackpeoplemeet.com website. Thi...

BlackPeopleMeet.com — charged my credit card after I cancelled

I cancelled the moment I realized that i was overcharged, and was told that I will not receive a refund. I...

BlackPeopleMeet — Sociopath

Please beware of this man under the Blackpeoplemeet.com profile name of Guesswhatus, he is very dangerou...

Black People MeetCan not cancel my account

Have log into the site to cancel my account many times. Status update say free but charges made and bill to my bank account. requested to cancel many time from the web site but it is not helpful. To select the " remove renewal " button but can not find the button as following the site help Q&A It is a big scam. There is no button! the number [protected] is a wrong fake hold elevator music. Wait time is horrible.

Can not cancel my account

Black People Meet — Billing/Refund

I joined BPM for one month but was charged for 6 mos. When I noticed the error which was 2 mins later I...

BlackPeopleMeet.comYou can't find any male that is serious or true

You can't find any male that is serious or true to the reason for the site which looking for a true mate.

charly brown Jan 31, 2017

I agree, the Site is made up of mostly fake profiles. Most of the profile pictures seem old and faded. The new profile pictures are few in number and seem to be added only to complete the fraud. There is usually just a picture and very little else on the profile. Most of the women say just about the same thing. "I'm a hopeless romantic", " I am hard working, I am good, I go to church, walks in the park, go out to eat, looking for an honest good man who will not play games or cheat, a man with good hygiene"...blah blah blah... You get your 10 new matches, and flirt after flirt. The site automatically sends out flirts to women telling the women you sent the flirt,
                    It has to be a Site administrator(or someone with the proper privileges). You get messages from women who say things like:" I think you have a neat profile. Have a good rest of the week. I moved back home after living in New York. I don't like clubs. Maybe, we can meet sometime or go out to eat." You answer the message and never get a response, Or the response goes something like this: " Gee I wish you the best in your search. I really like your profile. Have a great rest of your day..I love that picture of you ..."
                    The site seems dead. Black people use the English language in a certain way. Black people talk about certain things. There are certain types of Black women with certain styles and outlooks and ways of communicating. The profiles don't reflect that rich diversity of people you find among black people, There appear to be one or two women who will engage in phone calls. One woman told me she always carries a gun and that she once put a gun to the head of her "abusive" ex-husband and pulled the trigger before she knew what happened, The gun misfired. Another woman a religious fanatic talked to me only about her dead boy friend. Then they both vanished, thank God! The Site is a fake, I'm thinking about running this pass the States Attorney.

• Ge
                    general6 Sep 01, 2014

Just saw your response from a year ago. But i experienced the same... My issue is that i get fake responses overall. And i think that it is from management. I must say, the company has no control of their subscribers and their relationship status. . But they do have control over the fraudulent views and responses that they [the company knows as BPM]initiate in an effort to generate business and subscription renewal. I think that they just hit a button that will generate fake flirt and profile views to all of their subscribers whose subscription is ending. I got photos of dogs, cats, birds, and unfortunately Treyvonne Martin.

I am on this complaint board not to post a complaint against BPM for sending out fake responses--overall. I was dumb enough to try one more time to see what happens. So i fell into their trap again for a month. The reduced rate was tempting.

• Ro
                    royalpriest Sep 29, 2013

I went on black people meet.com and I agree there are a bunch of guys that are about games on there. I met one guy had a short relationship because he was "legally separated" we broke up I saw him back on the site a couple of days later showing his status as divorced. I met another guy who only wanted to talk through text. he asked for my phone number I gave it to him following that he texted me back texting out my whole name which was kind of spooky because I hadn't revealed my full name to him. He would never give his number however each time he sent a text message a number would appear, so I called the number and a message would said the number had been disconnected yet I was still recieving multiple text messages from the number. I've also met people that wanted pictures even though I already had photos posted they wanted pictures sent to their phone, then they'd say Im going to call you right back after recieving the pictures and you never hear from them again. Just like with anything there are risk involved . One thing this site has showed me is there are a lot of lustful men I know that's a little bias because I don't know about the women. But a person is willing to be dishonest to get what they think they want there is nothing good in it. The man I got involved with is a classic example. So all I can advise is use wisdom in all things if it sounds too good to be true it probably is.

• Ge
                    general6 Jan 02, 2013

I definitely agree. these men are either set-up's by Black People Meet.com, or just plain liars. Within a month, i got messages from 256 men. All this was is a just game. you return emails, and this game just goes back and forth. Their responses is to contact them, but when you send your contact information; it just goes un-read... You get a return or automatic message to contact. An example is one guy (or the owner of the site) sent me a message stating " Are you just going to keep looking at my pictures, or are you going to write me". I wrote this same so-called person four times. When i responded with an email stating this, i get a phone number to call. Okay, I call the phone number; just as I thought, nothing. Never an answer, no way of recording, and no call back. This is a scam.
                    I have responded to so many messages that was sent to me and nothing. I am on the East coast, it's like 2:56 a.m., (i am usually sleep. i just felt compelled to write this. Perhaps there is someone about there on the way t being scammed. These men are not real. I have been on this site off and on since 2009, I have yet to meet someone.

BlackPeopleMeet — My Profile Was Removed (Profile was in Full Conformance with their terms and rules)!

Suddenly, I get an email from BPM letting me know that my profile greeting 'was not approved' My...

BlackPeopleMeet.com — Overcharging. Offered $13.95 but Charged My Visa

As a new member, I was offered (on their website) a montly membership for $13.95, yet BlackPeopleMeet...

Black People Meet.com — racist

I am not a racist in any way but i find it offensive, If white people had a all white dating service it would...

Black People Meet — Refund

I signed up for the service and was assured that I could cancel the subscription at any time. I canceled the...

Black People Meet — Promptness In Correcting An Error

This comes as a corrected complaint which was made directly to BPM. In error a charge was made to my account...

BlackPeopleMeet.com — Account hacking

I've had my account hacked twice since I been online with them. I don't know how they are using my...

BlackPeopleMeet.com — wont let me lg on.

i have paid three times .to blackpeoplemeet.com it wont let me log back on when go off line.i would like a...