Having problems with People Media?

People Media Customer Service Contacts

PO Box 12627
Dallas, Texas
United States - 75225-0627

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with People Media Customer Service. Initial People Media complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for People Media above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about People Media. Discuss the issues you have had with People Media and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

Nov 17, 2020

People Media — OurTime.com

On Friday, November 13, 2020 Paypal sent me a refund of $38.00. There was no explanation. On Monday...

People MediaUnauthorized payment

I joined OurTime.com during the pandemic in around March 2020. After I saw how many fake people and scammers were on it, when my three-months was up, I terminated. Now, in November 2020 they have charged my Paypal account $129.93 for a six-month membership. This is not only unauthorized, it is fraud and embezzlement. I tried to call their listed number, [protected] at various times since 0600 PST and when I click on "5" to report this issue, am immediately disconnected. I reported the unauthorized payment to Paypal but they can't reimburse me. Peoplemedia has to give me my money back. I am very angry and upset.

Oct 28, 2020

People Media — online dating services for ourtime, marriage minded people, and Italian People Meet.

On the morning of October 27, 2020 at 11:17 in the morning I was notified that my "membership wa...

People MediaOurtime

I have constantly had my account shut down because someone was contacting women pretending to be me. I have had various with ourtime opening my account to men, sending out contacts to men & checking my account & having 30 or more men answering messages the thought I had sent. This is what I experienced with some of the women that thought they were contacting me. I have called PeopleMedia to get problems rectified probably 45times in the last 2 months. Very disappointed everytime they had me change my password each time I called.

People MediaOnline dating site

U guys took 16.00 out of my pay pal account I didn't authorize it never agreed to it I would like the money put back I don't know what site it was but I got know notice of any kind just took it without my permission I don't appreciate that at all i would like a refund thank youi don't know what else to say never had the authority to go take it out my account

People MediaDid not sign up for recurring payments

I want my full refund. This site sucks big time just liars and game players.

Paid with
        Purchase details
        BBpeoplemeet.com - Message Read Confirmation$19.91 USD

Claire Meunier 12 Elgin apt. Sudbury Ontario Canada P3C 5B5

People Mediablackpeoplemeet.com

After creating a profile on this site soon after I began to receive emails stating that I had received responses to my profile and if you want to respond to these people you must pay/join/ upgrade.
          After I paid my 20$ to reply I found that the persons never contacted me or the hits my profile received were false and generated by People media. There are two websites owned by people media and both I tried and had same results, and many times in the past I've gotten tricked into paying by it company falsely claiming that I should pay to join to see who's trying to contact me.

Jun 19, 2019

People Media — Using a check versus credit card

On May 2nd I sent in a check for a 6 month offer that was being promoted. I had called your company and...

People MediaRepetitive charges

I don't understand the two additional charges from this company! I only agreed to the "1" charge of $25.53. I did not agree to the $44.47 or the $33.33!
            05/24/2019 PreApproved Payment Bill User Payment:
            Visa x-4155 25.53 USD
            ID: 5XW14263DV854934G
            USD -25.53 0.00 -25.53

People MediaUnwanted automatic payment 4-27-19 please reverse and cancel

This Automatic Billing on 27 April thru Pay Pal for "OURTIME" is not as I intended. Please CANCEL it and REFUND the $127.74 Your help in this matter would be GREATLY appreciated. I am retired and live on a small SS income and cannot have even small unexpected withdraws from my funds. I might have missed the small print at time of starting this BUT I dont even know what it is for.
              [protected]@ec.rr.com

People MediaBeing unfairly blocked

My name is Michael Stabile. I used to be a member of Christian Mingle. I had to cancel because of financial problems. I talked to a representitive of that company and they were nasty to me. I even let that go. Now Itry to log in to Christian Mingle and it seems that I am blocked from logging in .Your rep blocked me for cancelling. That is an unchristian thing to do. Could you please remove the block . Thank you

PeoplemediaOur time

I paid for 1 month access to the site. In that time I have only been able to access the site less than 70% of the time. If I access the site with my mobile phone, their system senses that my ip address has changed (surprise suprise, its a mobile network and all ip addresses are doled out by dhcp so of course the ip address is going to be different.) and changes my password and I get locked out for days at a time. I have called 5 times to support, they don't listen to my complaint, they assume that the problem is with my internet provider (I'm a sys admin myself, Cisco and MSCE certified) and claiming I am using a VPN - which I am not.

They will not give a refund, regardless if they do not provide a service or not.

People MediaOurtime - not

I have wasted my time and $ on this site. Most of the people do not fill out profiles. OK, that is not OT's problem. But the "quality" is poor. So if you are reading this to see if you want to join - the men are by and large lazy.

AND - there are so many SPAMers out there posing as available men that I am now hesitating to answer any notes or flirts. At least I can see the "pattern" they use. Thank god I am clever enough not to fall for them and certainly I do not call them, and so they never get to the "send $" part with me.

And then the women who contact me... I am looking for a man. Is this OT's glitch?

But now, I am really hot! My account and my e-mail have been hacked. Today I got a notice that I have "agreed" to allow someone posing as OT to withdraw funds for an additional YEAR, and my initial subscription isn't even UP until January.

What a waste. What a betrayal of the security I was promised.

I want a refund. And if somehow those folks DO access my funds tomorrow, I hold OT responsible for any and all charges.

I will be on the phone tomorrow to see if OT is any better on the phone than one their dead-end e-mail address.

Sep 14, 2018

People Media — Refund

I'm notified that I have a message and when I click on to read it I have to log on again but never get to...

People MediaOurtime.com

I paid for a 6 month membership in Feb of 2018. I hardly used it because the guys on there were not my type. I forgot about it for a couple of months, and then logged on two or three times. Then around May, I logged on to cancel my membership and made sure i selected to turn off the automatic renewal, and I remember answering the 2 questions as to why I am cancelling, and logged off and never went back, trusting the process. I am now aware of how supposedly respectable dating sites are just as bad at ripping you off as all the smut and sex sites that practice this scam.
                      So the other day I was checking my bank account transactions for something unrelated and spotted the $90.00 debit from Ourtime.com on 8/22/2018. So like anybody would, I logged on to get the information on my account. I called the customer care number only to find out it's handled by People Media, which apparently handles more than 50 dating websites?
                      I am on Social Security Disability at $672.00 a month, so $90.00 is essential to my survival and not play money.
                      The rep. who took my call, named "James", (with a foreign accent) would/could not transfer me to his supervisor.
                      [protected]@gmail.com

Aug 30, 2018

People Media — ourtime.com

I received an email stating my account was terminated with no reason given, only instructed to read your...

People Media — Seek and love

I have been on the site for less than 24 hours. I did not get an option to search. I joined for one month...

Wayland

People Mediaour time.com has a tv advert of a women pinching a man's bum

All the media in the UK is saying that in work this is a sackable offence.
                        MPs in the house of commons are resigning over this.
                        It is inapropriate to put this advert out in this country .
                        If you consider it OK behaviour you should at least say "You could be sacked for this in the UK.This is true media double standard.

please reply to kathryn.[protected]@ntlworld.com

• Updated by Cyril Fitton · Nov 05, 2017

I did not get this quite right.I consider this a wrong thing to put on an advert whatever.

People Media — ourtime.com

I joined this website about 3 weeks ago. Since then I have been scammed 3 times. Hacked3 times. People using...

People Mediaour time

I have been a member of Our Time off and on since July 2015 so I'm familiar with the site. It has always sent random messages to people without their knowledge, generic messages that seem to be from the site instead of real people, entire profiles get deleted or sometimes just parts of the profile and I keep seeing the same people even after two years. I've heard from other members that it could be because of hackers. When it comes time for me to renew, I can't think of a reason why I should. I think people should be aware of the dangers of joining this dating site. They will be wasting their money if they join this dating site.

• Sk
                              skyking9690 Feb 02, 2019

Yesterday I was told that in the future the profiles would be limited to 144 characters. So I modified my profile to 144 or less characters. I did not make any changes to my logon. Today I cannot log onto my profile on the website. What's wrong? skyking9690/[email protected]