BioLife Plasma Services Logo

BioLife Plasma Services

Having problems with BioLife Plasma Services?

BioLife Plasma Services reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Dec 1, 2008. The latest review My physical was posted on Nov 28, 2021. The latest complaint Banned from donating was resolved on Oct 28, 2021. BioLife Plasma Services has an average consumer rating of 2 stars from 380 reviews. BioLife Plasma Services has resolved 57 complaints.

BioLife Plasma Services Customer Service Contacts

1200 Lakeside Drive
Bannockburn, Washington

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with BioLife Plasma Services Customer Service. Initial BioLife Plasma Services complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for BioLife Plasma Services above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about BioLife Plasma Services. Discuss the issues you have had with BioLife Plasma Services and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

BioLife Plasma Services Complaints & Reviews, Page 6

May 28, 2021

Biolife Plasma Services — Fayetteville location

You have 50 people just standing in line with only 3-4 sections open. I have been here for a 9:50am...

Biolife Plasma ServicesDonations

I'm a new donor at BioLife. I do this to
Make a positive difference in a person's life. I have donated plasma for the last couple of years at CSL, but a recent move puts me right across the street from bio-life. I'm complaining about the fact that I've been turned down twice in the 1 month I've been going there for not having an appointment. My job is very up in the air making appts difficult CSL would take everyone no matter what. Even 1 minute before closing they would take people. If there were 10, they would take them, employees stay late. At CSL the priority was collecting plasma donations for like saving medications & procedures. At BioLife it seems to be closing as soon as possible w/little urgency to the bigger picture & greater good. Everyone there is professional & nice and the place is clean. There just needs to be a refocus of why we're all there.

• BioLife Plasma Services's response · May 24, 2021

Thank you for sharing your feedback about your experience. We encourage you to share additional details by email at [email protected] so that we may look into the issue further. We truly value you and your commitment to plasma donation, and we hope to see you at BioLife again soon.

1 Response
      James Matthew Baker Jun 08, 2021

I would like to know, where I call, to talk to somebody about listening the amount of plasma you take pertaining to the weight of the donor. I've talked to my local BioLife, and they just shrug it off.
      But I have very valid concerns and I need you know a few things about this before I donate again.

Donors at the 145-155 weight, ALREADY KNOW- what I'm talking about. I need answers. Thank you

May 23, 2021

Biolife Plasma Services — I was deferred for life due to having a work tool on my belt

I've been donating at the Bellingham wa facility for the last 4 yrs. I carry a knife on my belt in a...

Biolife Plasma ServicesAccount login

For over a month I have attempted to log in to my account. When it will not accept my password, they offer to reset it, which changes nothing. This is a problem whether I am using a desktop browser (have tried several different browsers and removed privacy settings), or the app. I have left no less than four messages with zero response. I even left a couple voicemails for my local center. The only way to schedule an appointment is to literally physically go into the center and talk to a person there to schedule it. Please look at the app reviews to see I am not alone in this problem and it should have been resolved a long time ago.

Biolife Plasma ServicesNon Working Phone Numbers

Hello this is Marlene Golden, there is a glitch in your website and phone numbers to ALL MI Centers. I've Never spent so much time on my phone and computer attempting to Contact a Business! I don't believe this is New information for Any of You! Losing potential customers due to glitches. VERY DISAPPOINTED.
      I started as a donor in Austin Texas, No Problems! Now I can't do the basic stuff like Make an appointment and change my donor Center!
      HELP ME WITH THIS PLEASE

• BioLife Plasma Services's response · May 17, 2021

Hello,
          We do apologize for this frustration. We have confirmed that all the phone numbers for our Michigan centers listed on our website are correct.
          If you are still experiencing issues with contacting the center closest to you, please email us at [email protected] Please include your name, location, and best way to reach out-along with your questions/concerns.
          Thank you.

Biolife Plasma ServicesDonation Services

Donating plasma at BioLife Plasma Services has become a joke. On a normal basis, donations should take no more than an hour and a half. But lately donations are taking 3-4 hours. BioLife cares nothing about sticking to the appointments. They increase promotions to bring back lapsed donors and/or gain new donors, but refuse to increase or properly staff for the promotions. And, then they move new donors to the front of the screening line and those waiting to donate. I also believe that during lunchtime they "fudge" the tech to donor ratios, which puts donors at risk. I donate because there is a need, but this has become ridiculous and not worth my time.

2 Responses
          • As
            Ash123!! Jun 03, 2021

I agree 100%

Joe Totaro May 28, 2021

This is 100% true. This place is so poorly run that it's dangerous. The staff is so overworked that many of the good ones have quit. This new management team is a joke. I've been donating here since the center opened, but I think it's time to find somewhere else. It would take LESS time to drive to Madison or Murfreesboro then I waste standing in line while they continue to push new donors to the front of the line ahead of those of us loyal ones that have donated several hundred times. I wish Mary was still in charge here. SHE knew how to run a center.

Biolife Plasma ServicesRefer payout

Hi my name is Natasha Coley and I referred my boyfriend Brandon Levine to donate in April so that we could get the extra $200 for referring a new patient. it and he . He was rescheduled about three times. Because they we just too just to busy to take him so it took us into May 5th for him to finish his donation. He was given and an extra $50 coupon which they did not honor the only give him 25 of it and I only got $100 payout instead of the $200 for my referral. He was promised that we would get the $200 payout and he would get the extra $50and kept rescheduling him so can someone please fix this situation immediately thank you over today did not honor he only got 20 my email address is [protected]@gmail.com. ot phone number is [protected]

May 06, 2021

Biolife Plasma Services — Denied opportunity to donate due to age discrimination

To Whom It Concerns: Please allow this letter to serve as official notice that the Biolife Plasma Service...

Riverdale

Biolife Plasma ServicesReferral

I referred 2 of my friends. One didn't really like needless but he went because he wanted to help someone in a good way. Well they referred me wrote the cards. I never got referral bonus
            Thank you. I feel they need a better system. Maybe have them fill it out on the computer on the questioner. I understand things happen. I called and can't threw. I donated and asked but they didn't know why.

Apr 15, 2021

Biolife Plasma Services — Horrible management

To sum everything up. Needs a whole new management team. Horrible Customer service. Been a doner for year...

Biolife Plasma ServicesDiscrimination

I made an appointment at the Broken Arrow Biolife facility, and waited for my turn, not really in a hurry at all. I explained to the ladies taking my information that I had seizures from epilepsy, but it was mainly brought on by sugar issues. I went through the intake process, a nurse, I'm assuming, came and asked me if I was allergic to tape, I told her that I wasn't allergic to scotch tape. Eventually I was taken back and my veins were assessed and determined very good. Then the lady who came to ask about the tape took me to her office told me that because I have seizures I'm not eligible. For three years. I didn't see anything on the site giving such an indication. Also, why take me back to assess my veins since the seizures were made known to start with? I can only assume that it is because I am a Muslim woman and I cover my hair.

Mar 09, 2021

Biolife Plasma Services — I'm filing a complaint about my coupon that I did not get fully paid for

I'm not sure if you all got this, but I'm doing it again. You have only 30 days to get the eight...

Mar 03, 2021

Biolife Plasma Services — Compensation

I found a coupon online for $300 in five donations. I presented it to the front desk staff, who instructed me...

Osseo
                Feb 19, 2021

Biolife Plasma Services — Customer service and managers

This place is terrible. Today was the last straw, I will never return to this location. They treat donor...

Jan 28, 2021

Biolife Plasma Services — Something goes wrong

There was a quite a few times that I try to donate to complete my platinum program and also large promotion...

Biolife Plasma ServicesNot really complaining... just making observation

At the Middletown, Ohio facility, the staff has a COVID sign requiring everyone to wear the masks over their nose. (Duh, that's the only way it should be worn.) Anyway, many members of their own staff aren't wearing the mask over their nose. Lol. Other than that detail, the rest of my experience was ok. Longer than it should have been but it's good that so many people are donating. The needle had to be moved around leaving a bruise and then they had to switch to the other arm so another poke.

Jan 12, 2021

Biolife Plasma Services — Wait time/insufficient staff

My appointment today was for 5:50am, I walked into the building at 5:39 and there was already a line just...

Moorhead
                  Dec 31, 2020

Biolife Plasma Services — Poor customer service

On Saturday, December 5th, 2020, the Greenfield, WI center was busy, as usual. I honestly don't know why...

Dec 27, 2020

Biolife Plasma Services — Not being able to donate per nurse

Iv was told getting covid injection would not hinder me donating. When I went in today, I of course got...

Biolife Plasma ServicesDonation

I arrived at biolife 10 mins before appointment and was told that there was a line about 30 min wait. I waited in my car and no one called still after 30 mins past. This is the second time I was left uncalled by pager system. Not so mad about wait time more that I walk in and I'm at top list but no one on computer or in line to be at all. I'm just sitting down to Donate at 134pm my apt is 1155.

• BioLife Plasma Services's response · Dec 21, 2020

We would like to investigate this-can you please email us further information (your name, best way to contact you-phone/email, and center where you donate?)
                      Thank you. [email protected]