Menu
CompressionSale
reviews & complaints

CompressionSale
reviews & complaints

Learn how the rating is calculated

43 complaints
9 resolved 34 unresolved
File a complaint Table of contents
Claim listing
Is this your company? Claim it and get a lot of features. Read more
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of CompressionSale. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
B
10:44 pm EDT
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

On 5/22/22 I ordered 2 pairs of Jobst Knee High compression stockings in Petite from Compressionsale.com. Items were chosen from their online website of available merchandise. These knee highs were listed as coming in the size I ordered and in stock. When I received the merchandise, the knee highs were Regular length which is way too long for me...

8:36 pm EDT
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

RE: Order numbers: [protected] - 28 Dec, 2021 & [protected] - 30 Dec, 2021 I made a purchase just before the new year for which I accidentally hit the submit button for an old order basket that I was contemplating purchasing. I immediately contacted customer service to inform of the mistake and asked to correct the purchase for another which included more...

U
3:03 pm EST

CompressionSale - Return

DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THIS COMPANY! First, I'd give them a zero rating. Ordered an item and they would not take it back. Listed FedEx shipping and then shipped it USPS. Said it would come in 2-4 days; came in over a week. Opened chat and they would not give me a refund...only a store credit. The item was unopened and in it's unopened plastic wrapper. Asked for the manager and the call agent had the audacity to say she was the manager. Has a manager ever answered a chat in your life! What a liar. DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THIS COMPANY!

2 comments
C
Jan 24, 2022 4:04 pm EST
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

This customer placed on order on Friday, January 14th at 4:44PM, well after our cut off time for shipment with the 2-4 Express Saver method. Our 2-4 Express Saver is shipped out via UPS, Fedex or USPS priority and arrives within 2-4 business days of shipment. As this was placed after our cutoff time on Friday, it was shipped the following Monday and delivered 4 days later, within the shipping time selected. The items that were ordered were orthopedic items (braces and supports). Our return policy states that these items may only be returned for an exchange or a store credit, not a refund. While we understand how hard online shopping is, we cannot offer refunds on all of our products as these are medical products that cannot be resold. We do offer the option for an exchange and are more than happy to help you find an item that would work better for you. As far as your comment about the manager, the woman you spoke to on chats is absolutely the manager and is exclusively available on emails or chats due to the fact that she is deaf which is something she did inform you of as well.

Jan 24, 2022 3:09 pm EST

Is there anything provided that suggests you'd be entitled to a full refund?

G
8:51 pm EDT
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Return authorization nu. number [protected]. Sent on 7/01/2021; delivered to your company 7/6/2021 I ordered a hernia belt from your advertisement, expecting it to be as advertised. I ordered a large, that is the size I wear; however this item was much too small recognizable without trying on. I asked for a return authorization and Melissa Wright did send...

A
11:26 pm EDT

CompressionSale - Compression hosiery

I was given false information by sales. I immediately canceled my order. I made a second attempt within 24 hours to cancel my order. They refused to cancel my order. Nothing arrived. I alerted them 3 weeks later. To this day several months later nothing has arrived. I made a successful claim with my bank. This company emails me harassing me by saying they will call the police and report a theft.

Desired outcome: To stop harassing me

L
6:13 pm EDT

CompressionSale - Product

Purchased some compression hosiery. As i opened the box, the hose look like regular stockings. No compression whatsoever. As i request a refund i am told I have to pay for shipping and can only get store credit. I literally just looked at the hose and closed the box and you won't return the money I gave your company to purchase these? Terrible customer service. I don't want a store credit as I will never purchase anything from you again.
Then i was on hold for customer service, someone picked up then put recording on saying that they were closed. Again awful customer service!

This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Unfair returns and business practices. Sales order [protected] purchase order: isa-04/15/2021 = just recd the product today, April 20, 2021, and never tried on the product. I needed to check the item for thickness as I live in Florida. Opened the self closing plastic bag to check for thickness. Too thick. Immediately called customer service to report the...

L
3:03 pm EST

CompressionSale - Pricing - Bait and switch

Very dishonest business and practices. Price gouging.
Rude customer service. No apologies from their company or explanation.

Placed an order after seeing a sale they were having from an email I received. After completing the order and getting a confirmation email, they cancelled the order without an explanation. When I went back to their site, they increased the price of the item. Contacted the company and they would not honor their originial listed price. Wants me to place another order with the new higher price.

1:13 pm EST

CompressionSale - dsu-7220-bm1

Order#1491154, I ordered open toe they sent closed toe. I have tried many times to resolve this with a very rude emilly. The return label they sent me is not good anywhere. I tried canada post, fedex, ups, and no one takes it. Emily's answer is to pay it myself. This is the word of the worst customer service I have ever encountered anywhere. This after my trying for five weeks. Why can't they tell me what company in canada accepts there return label? All this over a $23.74 product! I would think the cost of acquirinver vg a customer is far greater. To loose a long time customer who has never returned anything over a $23.74 item that is 100% there fault. Crazy to have emilly in customer service bad for business.

Desired outcome: No longer wish to do business with them. Would like a refund.

R
3:56 pm EST
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I ordered two stockings... When I opened the first one from the package it was damaged so I immediately put the pair back in the box. The second pair was the same brand and because the other pair was damaged and cheap looking, I wanted to send both unworn pairs back to compression sale and get a different brand. I emailed the company immediately and ask...

B
1:02 pm EST
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Returned one glove (never put on hand too small) in exchange for another that the cuff was too short and cause my husbands arm to swell between the glove and compression sleeve. Had it on all of 5 minutes. They do not have a different glove that will fit his needs and they refuse to refund his money. I still have to return the 2nd glove. We paid $115 that is going to sit in a credit because they don't have anything else we need.

C
9:41 pm EDT

CompressionSale - Failed delivery

August 17 I received the my shipment bag and invoice from Compression sale which was empty. The bag had been slit open and the 2 pair of Jobst's knee high socks had been removed. Why the postman delivered the the empty, damaged bag remains a mystery. I called Compression sale support and was told they could do nothing but would send me form to file a complaint with the post office. I'm still waiting ton the form. Buying direct from Compression sale is not reliable. Amazon just got a new customer, Chet

10:05 pm EDT
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I ordered back support and and compression socks totaling $71.27, which when my order was placed it clearly states on their website "Free Shipping" if you order $39.00 or more. When I received my package today, the postman called me to let me know I have a package with postage due of $9.20. He said that the mailing label that they attached to the package...

12:16 am EDT
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

CompressionSale - Safe-t-sport standard neoprene knee brace.

I purchased this knee brace for $18.95 plus tax for a total of nearly $22.90. I did not wear the knee brace. When I received it I realized it was not like my previous fla knee brace but instead contained materials that I would be allergic to. I called and melissa reassured me that I would get a full refund. I spent four dollars to ship back the knee brace. Over a month later I called because I have not received the refund. I was told I would only get a $9.00 store credit. In my opinion this company it is a rip off because they do not honor their return policy. I will never deal with them again.

K
2:14 pm EDT
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I ordered a shoulder brace from this company. I paid for shipping with tracking. I never order anything online unless I can exchange for a full refund. 3 weeks after ordering, the product was still, according to tracking in their 'origin facility'. I called to find what was going on. My injured son desperately needed this brace. The person in customer...

A
7:22 pm EDT

CompressionSale - stockings

Tried to return a product the was not as described. The customer service was very rude, did not accept the return ( it was requested in less than a week from when product arrived. Did not get free shipping as promised. Contacted credit card company to dispute charge, then got threatening emails about calling the police. The take advantage of at risk people.

D
7:31 pm EDT

CompressionSale - free shipping scam beware

I received an email stating free shipping on all orders 1 day only, prior to this order I had a great experience with this company. This was for a sunday when they were closed but since it was 1 day only I went ahead and ordered.
I contacted them on monday when I was charged shipping, I was told $39.00 minimum, when on the email clearly states free shipping on all orders. Do not fall for this scam.

12:09 pm EST
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

BEWARE! Do not trust buying from compressionsale.com!! They do not honor the claims on their website: "purchase guarantee", "180 day returns", "10% price matching". They do not allow a return without many charges and conditions. SAI Brands, the manufacturer of the Truform compression stockings which we purchased from compressionsale.com, agreed with our...

P
2:22 pm EST
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

CompressionSale - compression stockings no rma

Order # 1082609 placed on Nov 6th and not received until Nov 16th
Patrick [censored]an
First of all, I tried to get a call back from customer service on 11/14 to find out when my order was going to ship after not getting a return call the next day 11/15 I had to call Sales to get an answer who told me the were shipped. They arrived on 11/16.
After opening and seeing that would not work for my wife WITHOUT trying them on I followed their instructions on their return policy and requested an RMA on the same day the shipment arrived 11/16 only to get a rejection saying the order was beyond the 30 day limit which obviously was wrong (ordered on 11/6 and only received on 11/16. Having tried once to get someone from customer service to return my call, as previously never happened, I then left a message at the sales department, again no return call. Now it late on Friday 11/16 I decided to start calling first thing Monday 11/19, SIX calls latter, 2 to each Customer Service, Sales and the Retuns department, you guessed it; 3 PM and still no return call.

If no return call tomorrow 11/20 they will be sent back with a copy of this Complaint and a note I expect a full credit INCLUDING original shipping charge. In the mean time I will be notifying my American Express to not pay the charges from Compression Sales

This company will no only never get a recommendation from me but I will go out of my way to let family and friends not to buy or recommend them to their friend and their families
Patrick [censored]an
Woodstock, GA

10:36 pm EST
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY! Dificulty in getting a refund. Giving me the run around. Want my credit card to process a replacement . They have $62.00 and they want more! And I have nothing to show for it. Detail would take at least 4 pages plus photographs. Customer Sevice representtives know less than I do about the products they sell or answer...

CompressionSale contacts