Having problems with CompressionSale?

CompressionSale reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Jul 25, 2011. The latest review Farrowwrap basic legpiece item # fwba-o-ltt4 ordered 2 items was posted on Apr 20, 2021. The latest complaint Pricing - Bait and switch was resolved on Mar 01, 2021. CompressionSale has an average consumer rating of 2 stars from 37 reviews. CompressionSale has resolved 9 complaints.

CompressionSale Customer Service Contacts

Thu9:00 AM - 5:30 PM
Fri9:00 AM - 5:30 PM
Sat10:00 AM - 3:00 PM
SunClosed

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with CompressionSale Customer Service. Initial CompressionSale complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for CompressionSale above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about CompressionSale. Discuss the issues you have had with CompressionSale and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

CompressionSale Complaints & Reviews

Apr 20, 2021

CompressionSale.com — Farrowwrap basic legpiece item # fwba-o-ltt4 ordered 2 items

Unfair returns and business practices. Sales order [protected] purchase order: isa-04/15/2021 = just recd the...

CompressionSalePricing - Bait and switch

Very dishonest business and practices. Price gouging.
Rude customer service. No apologies from their company or explanation.

Placed an order after seeing a sale they were having from an email I received. After completing the order and getting a confirmation email, they cancelled the order without an explanation. When I went back to their site, they increased the price of the item. Contacted the company and they would not honor their originial listed price. Wants me to place another order with the new higher price.

Pricing - Bait and switch

RESOLVED

• CompressionSale's response · Mar 01, 2021

Our add advertised a sale of 20-30% off. There was a glitch on the wesite that sold the item for $0.00. As this was incorrect we can not give this product away for free. The email did not state that this item was on sale for free. The item is still on sale . The MSRP for this item is $31.34, we have it on sale for $19.19. This is a 39% discount. This customer is just trying to take advantage of a mistake, where most people would know that a price of $0.00 would be incorrect and bring it to our attention.

CompressionSaledsu-7220-bm1

Order#1491154, I ordered open toe they sent closed toe. I have tried many times to resolve this with a very rude emilly. The return label they sent me is not good anywhere. I tried canada post, fedex, ups, and no one takes it. Emily's answer is to pay it myself. This is the word of the worst customer service I have ever encountered anywhere. This after my trying for five weeks. Why can't they tell me what company in canada accepts there return label? All this over a $23.74 product! I would think the cost of acquirinver vg a customer is far greater. To loose a long time customer who has never returned anything over a $23.74 item that is 100% there fault. Crazy to have emilly in customer service bad for business.

Jan 20, 2021

CompressionSale — Damaged product

I ordered two stockings... When I opened the first one from the package it was damaged so I immediately put...

Jan 18, 2021

CompressionSale — Order 1489741 lymphedema gloves.

Returned one glove (never put on hand too small) in exchange for another that the cuff was too short and...

CompressionSaleFailed delivery

August 17 I received the my shipment bag and invoice from Compression sale which was empty. The bag had been slit open and the 2 pair of Jobst's knee high socks had been removed. Why the postman delivered the the empty, damaged bag remains a mystery. I called Compression sale support and was told they could do nothing but would send me form to file a complaint with the post office. I'm still waiting ton the form. Buying direct from Compression sale is not reliable. Amazon just got a new customer, Chet

Jul 24, 2020

CompressionSale — Offered "free shipping" for anything $39.00 or more, but I had to pay postage due of $9.20.

I ordered back support and and compression socks totaling $71.27, which when my order was placed it clearly...

CompressionSaleSafe-t-sport standard neoprene knee brace.

I purchased this knee brace for $18.95 plus tax for a total of nearly $22.90. I did not wear the knee brace. When I received it I realized it was not like my previous fla knee brace but instead contained materials that I would be allergic to. I called and melissa reassured me that I would get a full refund. I spent four dollars to ship back the knee brace. Over a month later I called because I have not received the refund. I was told I would only get a $9.00 store credit. In my opinion this company it is a rip off because they do not honor their return policy. I will never deal with them again.

Jul 01, 2020

CompressionSale.com — Scammed by this company

I ordered a shoulder brace from this company. I paid for shipping with tracking. I never order anything...

CompressionSalestockings

Tried to return a product the was not as described. The customer service was very rude, did not accept the return ( it was requested in less than a week from when product arrived. Did not get free shipping as promised. Contacted credit card company to dispute charge, then got threatening emails about calling the police. The take advantage of at risk people.

CompressionSalefree shipping scam beware

I received an email stating free shipping on all orders 1 day only, prior to this order I had a great experience with this company. This was for a sunday when they were closed but since it was 1 day only I went ahead and ordered.
            I contacted them on monday when I was charged shipping, I was told $39.00 minimum, when on the email clearly states free shipping on all orders. Do not fall for this scam.

Jan 11, 2019

CompressionSale.com — returns

BEWARE! Do not trust buying from compressionsale.com!! They do not honor the claims on their website...

CompressionSalecompression stockings no rma

Order # 1082609 placed on Nov 6th and not received until Nov 16th
              Patrick [censored]an
              First of all, I tried to get a call back from customer service on 11/14 to find out when my order was going to ship after not getting a return call the next day 11/15 I had to call Sales to get an answer who told me the were shipped. They arrived on 11/16.
              After opening and seeing that would not work for my wife WITHOUT trying them on I followed their instructions on their return policy and requested an RMA on the same day the shipment arrived 11/16 only to get a rejection saying the order was beyond the 30 day limit which obviously was wrong (ordered on 11/6 and only received on 11/16. Having tried once to get someone from customer service to return my call, as previously never happened, I then left a message at the sales department, again no return call. Now it late on Friday 11/16 I decided to start calling first thing Monday 11/19, SIX calls latter, 2 to each Customer Service, Sales and the Retuns department, you guessed it; 3 PM and still no return call.

If no return call tomorrow 11/20 they will be sent back with a copy of this Complaint and a note I expect a full credit INCLUDING original shipping charge. In the mean time I will be notifying my American Express to not pay the charges from Compression Sales

This company will no only never get a recommendation from me but I will go out of my way to let family and friends not to buy or recommend them to their friend and their families
              Patrick [censored]an
              Woodstock, GA

CompressionSale — refund issues

DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY! Dificulty in getting a refund. Giving me the run around. Want my credit card...

CompressionSalecustomer service

The worst bunch of customer service reps so far!!
                I tried to send an email regarding an exchange :
                It took 3 different e-mails to finally make them understand what I was looking for
                Called the customer service, the woman cut me half way and said I had no choice but to wait to get an email from the same rep who did not understand what I was looking for and hung up on me
                Attempted to chat live and got the same unfriendly response so rude that I decided to send an email complaing about the treatments I had rec'd. The same customer rep answered (what is your order number) while I had asked for a manager to call me!!!

It seems there are two people who handle everything thus the rude behavior since there are no higher authority quality checking the customer service!!!
                Will never ever try them again!!
                The poorest service quality I have ever endured.
                Sjerri

CompressionSale.com — service to return is totally difficult...in fact they charge to return and will not refund the money... the worst costo er service on the pms et.

Bought online. The product was thigh high not knee high. When I asked about return, they sent me to a...

CompressionSaleworst service ever

I regret I dealt with them. I rarely buy something online and I think now I know why. Because there's always something wrong.
                  I ordered a couple of stockings and they didn't fit me. Their website says that they accept items backs and there's a list of them. Stocking is in the list.
                  So I shipped them back and emailed their customer service asking what to do next. They didn't answer.
                  So it's been 2 weeks since I got a notification that they received my items but I see they are not in a rush to contact me and refund. As usual. What else did I expect?

CompressionSale.comadvertised free shipping

I ordered compression hose from them and the page had free shipping. They sent me the ad in an email and nowhere does it state that there is a $39.00 minimum for free shipping; in fact it states free shipping on ALL orders in the USA. Please see attachment.

Order id:
                    Order Date: [protected]:26 PM
                    Status: Processed
                    Payment: PayPal Pro: ExpressCheckout
                    Delivery method: Standard Saver (USPS)

CompressionSalecustomer service

Do not use this co. Their customer service is the worse i've ever dealt with.in august 2016 I ordered a pair of compression stockings from this co. I have something called lymphedema, a result of high doses of radiation because of the cancer I had. Because of the lymphedema my legs are swollen all the time and I must wear these stockings;. After wearing this pair for 3 days one of the stockings had a hole in the heal. I emailed the co. To exchange the stockings and they wanted a picture. I'm telling them it's a hole. You want a picture of a hole? Ok, I complied. Between the dates of 8/10 when I first complained and 4/24, about eighty-five emails have been sent between us & I still do not have a pair of stockings I can wear or my money returned. I will be complaining to both the bbb and the state ags. The last time I heard from then was 4/24. Since then they have ignored my emails.

I'm going to try to make this as short as possible. After I sent them the picture of the hole they went back & forth with what to do. Never was there a name on any email they sent so I had no idea how many different people I dealth with. They obviously did not read the precious emails as I was asked the same questions over & over again. Such as what I wanted to do, what size and color I needed etc. After all these emails going back & forth on 10/4 they again asked me for a picture. I was fuming by now. Told them they already had that from 8/23! They finally sent me a fed ex label to return the damaged stockings and I returned them 10/28. On 11/2 I told them what I wanted in exchange & they told me they no longer carried that brand. They asked me for an item number. I had no item number since they didn't have what I wanted to order so I told them again in detail what I needed. On 11/18 the new stockings finally arrived. More than three months after all this began. And guess what? What they sent me was wrong-wrong size & wrong type of stockings. I emailed them again saying I wanted to return these and want my money back. I'm not dealing with this co. Ever again. Their response: we don't give refunds for the particular stockings they sent me!!! They decided what stockings to send me and sent me the incorrect stockings but I can't get my money refunded? How convenient that they picked out a pair that I can't get a refund for. I could only get an exchange or store credit and there would be a 25% re-stocking charge!! Can you believe this?? This co. Owes me a lot more than just the cost of those stocking for all they had put me through and all my time they have wasted. The last email I sent them was 4/24 telling them they must be kidding. I also told them I had been holding my tongue and not complaining about them on the internet but I have had enough. I have had no response from them since. So here I sit with a very expensive pair of stockings that they refuse to take back and refund my money. I have since been using a company called for your legs and have been very satisfied.

CompressionSalecompression panty hose

I have never in my life dealt with such an ignorant company! They advertise that refunds are simple and easy. But they don't advertise that they're only simple and easy on certain products! I probably have 20 emails to and from these foreign scammers! Asking for a refund that's less than $30. How can companies be so disrespectful to their customers? Why can't they simply credit my visa and be done with it? They continue to be argumentative in their emails that the product I returned doesn't qualify for a refund!!! I'm going to the attorney general's office and the bbb. They have messed with the wrong woman! Please help me get my refund of less than $25.00! Geesh!!!