Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited (BSNL)sim card rejected

J

sir, I am using a NOKIA 3500 classic mobile with service provider as bsnl. I have got the final attempt of entering the PIN code and I made it wrong. again now I got the final attempt of entering the PUK code. imade it wrong then my mobile got struck and it had given a message SIM card rejected. it isn't working at all. so, I request you to send a solution to this problem. If you have got anything send it to my e-mail i.e. [protected]@yahoo.com and my mobile number is [protected]. I am living in Andhra pradesh (a. p) and in guntur city.

Sundaresan1 Jul 12, 2015

My mobile display "sim is rejected"
    i request you to activate my sim
    my number is [protected]
    email id- [email protected]

• He
    HEERALA Mar 23, 2015

MY SIM CARD IS BLOCKED MY NUMBER IS [protected]

• Ra
    ramesh chandracrpf Jul 31, 2014

sir my ph no [protected] sim no [protected] is rejected due to wrong puk no inserted pse open to this

• Du
    Durga Prasad Mishra Jun 25, 2014

my SIM is rejected due to wrong pin code than after PUK code also i tried wrong please tell me how to activate SIM my no [protected]
    please mail me at: [email protected]

JAGANNATH JENA Feb 18, 2014

SIM CARD NOT REJECTED BUT THIS SIM IS NO TOWER

adnan mohamed ali Jan 28, 2014

Hey, l am adnan mohamed ali my number is [protected] my bsnl sim card is rejected from nokia n73 please help me

• Me
    Meet Shah Dec 08, 2013

Nokia Model no. 100 Type-RH130,
    Code-059M827
    SIM card is getting rejected so please give a solution.

• Na
    Nagendra kumar s Nov 08, 2013

Hey, l am nagendra singh my number is [protected] my son was how many button type in mobile phone and lock in sim card before sim card is rejected please show my problem and restart my sim card.

• Ta
    Tamils Nov 04, 2013

sir my sim card is blocked my number is +[protected]

• Ar
    Arpit Lekurwale Oct 09, 2013

sir my sim card is blocked
    my device is nokia n73 it is show no option entering puk
    my no. is [protected]
    my puk is [protected]

• Mi
    milan vaishnav Aug 31, 2013

sir please help me my sim card is locked the PUK is wrong
    mobile no +[protected]
    sim no [protected]
    plessss help me fast
    milan vaishnav

adarsh7746 Nov 24, 2012

Sir,
    my no is [protected]. My mobile phone shows'SIM card rejected' message.Please activate the SIM card. Please mail to: [email protected] if any action required from my side.

adarsh7746 Nov 24, 2012

My number is [protected]. My mobile phone shows SIM card rejected message. Please activate.

• Si
    sim card rejected Oct 03, 2012

sir,
    i made the puk code wrong at the final attempt, and it is showing that the sim card is rejected now.
    sanidhya

• Sk
    skpna Jul 19, 2012

sir,
    is it possible to know the PUK number?

• Ka
    KANHAIYA LAL PATEL Jun 10, 2012

sir i am Kanhaiya lal patel my sim card block because we are entering wrong puk and pin code sir please i request you unbolck my sin my mobile no -[protected] and sin no-[protected]

• Ji
    Jiten singh Apr 05, 2012

Sir, my cell phone nokia c2-01 shows a error that 'sim card rejected' my phone no. Is [protected] plz give me suggestions on [protected]

• Ba
    balaji kshirsagar Mar 08, 2012

my sim is rejected due to wrong pin code than after puk code also i tryed wrong plz tel me how to activate sim my no is
    :[protected]
    plz mail me at: [email protected]

• Jy
    jyoti khirbat Feb 08, 2012

my cell no is [protected] and it has been locked and is asking for its PUK no. kindly get it unlocked

• Ke
    ketan6468 Feb 06, 2012

MY LANDLINE BSNL NO.079-[protected] NOT WORKING

• Ra
    Rajbir singh jakhar Sep 24, 2011

My name is RAJBIR SINGH. My mobile No. is [protected]. To day evening it has rejected. Please do the necessary action. For activation please let me know to whom I can contact. My sim No.is [protected] Please send message to my Mobil no.[protected]. and my email id [email protected]
    Yours faithfully,
    RAJBIR SINGH

Sudakar N. Aug 25, 2011

My name is Sudakar N. My mobile No. is [protected]. To day evening it has rejected. Please do the necessary action. For activation please let me know to whom I can contact. My sim No.is [protected]. Please send message to my Airtel Mobile No.[protected].
    Yours faithfully,
    Sudakar Nathaniel

• Ar
    Arvind Chaudhary Aug 08, 2011

Sir
    My BSNL sim is rejected from my cell phone S5620
    PLZ activate it as soon as possible my number is [protected]

• Al
    alien force Mar 12, 2011

my sim is rejected while entering the puk code and pin code what can i do????please help me...

my sim no.-[protected]

• Ro
    roshlin Feb 20, 2011

reena

chetan parmar Jan 02, 2011

sir my mobile no. [protected] & sim no. [protected]. When my mobile ask for puk no. Then i call custmer care and the provide me puk no. [protected] the puk no. Is right but when i provide this my mobile ask for new code i enter 0000 but it, s not accept & showing code error. I chane sim in other mobile but after some chance my sim will be rejcted . I m in shock please my problen.
    danlmal parmar

• Mi
    mitra Nov 17, 2010

my sim card is rejected

Comments

Sureshiel Sep 24, 2010

1.my number is [protected] is having problem.It shows sim card is rejected so please activate my sim immediately
    2.another one is [protected]

my email id: [email protected]

[email protected]

my phone is Nokia 6680

SUBODH SHARMA Sep 09, 2010

Dear Sir,
    I had been using the mobile no. [protected] against sim no.[protected] since activation of the sim. The sim was issued to me against my land line no. 044-[protected]. the validity period was 02 sep 2010. I was recharged it the month of 23 Aug 2010 and validity period extended upto 22 Sep 2010. But from begning of Sep 2010 service of the sim has been terminated. When I swithced on the mobile the error message shows "" No service".

I had been approached to customer service centre selaiyur(Tambaram East) for replacement of sim. but the staff of the csc (jto) ask me for charge of replacement of sim.

but why I should to pay? This is not my foult . It is shoftware problem.

Hence you are requested to do the needfull action and replacement made free of cost including my las balance of privious sim.

Thanking you,

yours faithfully,

Subodh Sharma
    Sergeant

Sanjay.jitesh Jul 04, 2010

Sir,
    My sim card rejected as I not used my card since last 4 months I want start my card now what can I do.
    My No. [protected]

jagdishc Jun 10, 2010

Sir I was just entering the PUK code of my mobile, but unfortunately I forgot it and after several attempts the sim card is rejected. I am requesting you to unblock my sim.

SIM NO.is : [protected]

• Fa
    fathah Mar 19, 2010

please provide puk no for my bsnl sim mobileno:[protected] sim no:[protected]

• Ak
    Akash.H.A. Jan 10, 2010

sir, i got the final attempt of entering the pin code and i made it wrong. then the trail & error method came to an end. i got to enter the PUK code then due to same method i made it wrong. at last i am receiving the message SIM card rejected on my NOKIA mobile. it isn't going or it is strucking my mobile. i request you to please solve this problem and my mobile number is [protected].

no image Dec 26, 2009

please provide the puk code of my sim

mobile no:[protected]