Having problems with The New Yorker?

The New Yorker reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Mar 28, 2008. The latest review calling to renew new yorker sounded like a scam was posted on Dec 11, 2019. The latest complaint The New Yorker has a &Credit Department&? was resolved on Mar 28, 2008. The New Yorker has an average consumer rating of 2 stars from 4 reviews. The New Yorker has resolved 1 complaints.

The New Yorker Customer Service Contacts

1 World Trade Center
New York, New York

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with The New Yorker Customer Service. Initial The New Yorker complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for The New Yorker above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about The New Yorker. Discuss the issues you have had with The New Yorker and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

The New Yorker Complaints & Reviews

The New Yorkercalling to renew new yorker sounded like a scam

I don't know who these people are. My very deaf husband got a call from them and I heard the tale end of the conversation where they were saying they were renewing the New Yorker for two years and someone would call back. I am frightened he said "fine." This company is in Texas. They called back and I didn't pick up. I order my subscription directly from you so have no idea who these people are but I suspect they are bad news. Do you know anything about them? Our subscription is Dr. J S Cohen in 18062. Is there a problem. Thanks, Bonnie Cohen

The New Yorkerthe subscription i've paid but haven't received

Friday I subscribed to TNY and I got an e-mail saying I was gonna get my subscriber info "shortly". Well, let's just say it's been 5 days and still nothing of the sorts. They've answered me on Sunday saying that I needed to provide more info about myself but they never replied again.

I'm so regretful I just want my money back at this point. What should I do?

The New Yorkermagazine subscription

I have payed 3 months of the new yorker magazine subscription, but the website continues to block my access to its containt.
      I have reported the problem on website's help e-mail address. They asked me to try again. I did and still can not access the magazine's articles.
      I again asked them to fix the situation, but nothing has been done. I am paying for it, but not being able to use, and they are truly ignoring my problem.
      I am regreting having subscribed it... And may I say it, it was not cheap.

magazine subscription

The New Yorker — The New Yorker has a &Credit Department&?

In late 2007 I decided to let my subscription expire - or so I thought. Then, over the past couple month...