Bensons for Bedsdelivery

L Oct 08, 2018

Order number B5086046
Customer Reference JOR4574205

I was told to order my bedroom furniture 4 weeks before I required it. I booked a date just over 4 weeks later of 11th October 2018. I was told that the mattress would come separately. At no point was I informed that the other furniture would come on another date. Within a week of ordering I received a phone call and a text saying my furniture would be delivered on the 15th September. I could not take delivery as I had organised the pick up of my existing furniture for 6th October. At this point they couldn't give me an alternative date for delivery. I have since been into the Oldham store to speak with Adrianne who on two occasions has promised to call me and has not done so. I have had to keep going in to be able to speak to them. I t is now the 6th October and I am still no wiser as to when my furniture is being delivered. I was only informed on Thursday 4th October that it was only my mattress will be delivered on 11th October. I have booked a day off work for this as I was expecting all of my order to be delivered. I have arranged to look after my granddaughter 18th to 22nd October expecting all my furniture to be in place as I had 6 weeks after my order date. Unfortunately it looks like I will have to sleep on the floor on a mattress for how ever long it takes for delivery which is not ideal as I have undergone major surgery having been diagnosed with breast cancer earlier this year. I am absolutely appalled and disgusted with the delivery service you offer. If I had known it would take this long I would have ordered at an earlier date.