Menu
ADVERTISIMENT
Home Mobile & Cell Phones Bell Customer service - home phone [protected] (order summary bcdj97wt)

Bell  -  Customer service - home phone [protected] (order summary bcdj97wt)

D
Author of the complaint
11:38 am
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I recently moved to a condo in Brampton, ON. Two service technicians were scheduled for Tues. June 8th to set up television system as well as internet/phone. Phone tech arrived and, although someone frustrated with condo setup, was able to complete this portion. Television tech arrived and I was told I couldn't have satellite (I was told by moving valet that my bldg. had a satellite on the roof) but would have to switch to fibe. He was a little upset because he had driven from Mississauga. I then had to phone Bell to schedule another appointment for the Tues. June 15th (apparently Bell only services this area on Tuesdays... what's this all about).
Yesterday (June 15) appt. was scheduled from noon to 5pm. At almost precisely 5p.m. Bell tech. phoned to say he was on his way. When I advised him that that condo Bell room would be locked and it was too late. He took offence and argued that this is not true, the condos are set up to allow access. Well, sorry but not mine. He uttered the fact that he was the only tech around and Bell sends him everywhere. (I am only a customer expecting reasonable service and he shouldn't be voicing his frustrations to me.) Well, again I had to call Bell to rebook. Don't have names but I spoke to a case manager who verified that I would have to wait until next Tues. June 22nd for installation. At that point, I asked him to put this on hold as, for the first time, I want to look into my other option.
I feel this is unacceptable and wonder if the executives at Bell are aware of the deterioration of service... or do they care. I have been with Bell for at least 56 years but none of this matters. Perhaps if I was interested in becoming a new customer, response would be different.

More Bell complaints & reviews

Bell - unfair business practice and poor customer service
Bell - constant billing errors
Bell - over billing
Bell - harassment customer service
1 comments
G

For several months, every morning between 6-7 AM I get robo spam calls fraudulently warning me of "illegal use of my visa card" HA! I do not own a visa card. so I hang up on them and *60 to block future calls...an hour or so later== ANOTHER call, from a different number but same fraudulent robo call. I hang up, *60 and block. Sometimes this harassment continues several times a day. I have contacted Bell about this on more than one occasion. One employee suggested i just change my number. WHY? My number is unlisted AND my business cards and product labels are all printed with my phone number. So will Bell pay for me to get NEW cards, labels and brochures printed? I don't think so. Those robo calls will most likely continue anyway.
I am almost 70 years old...I do not sleep well and when I do manage to sleep-I WANT TO SLEEP!. I will NOT turn off phone due to the need to have my lines open for U.S. family contact necessities.
So now it is almost 7 AM and i can't get back to sleep...I want these calls to stop
When i spoke with CS rep, i was told they cannot control who calls me...
Really? well since these spammers are calling with BELL MOBILITY service providers...perhaps Bell could discontinue service to these jerks. Just like FB and Twitter banned Trump. Something must be put into action to protect Bell Mobility Consumers.
Just DO IT> thank you

ADVERTISIMENT

Learn how the rating is calculated

650 complaints