Bell Canadafalse and misleading representations

B Oct 31, 2018

I received a bill from bell amounting over $700. Only to find out that my plan only covers unlimited calling from bell-bell network and I got charged long distance calling other network. The plan I'm paying is $105 with only 2gb of data. When I called the customer service they said they couldn't do anything about the charges because it's valid. It doesn't make sense to me to have a plan amounting $105 and not have unlimited canada nationwide calling. This is absurd!

• De
    Denis Flingback Nov 07, 2018

Solve your Bell Phone Service once & for all.

2 years ago, I cancelled Bell's way over priced Phone System. Their overall charges for all 3 services was getting way out of hand. As I'm using Fibe TV, I have to keep their Internet. After doing my due-diligence, I chose VONAGE &, have never been more pleased. The customer reviews were all good - they've been in Canada for about 12 years. The alternative was Comwave - - the reviews were all BAD.

My only regret is that I didn't make this change years ago. The first 6 months I paid $11.95 tax in - - Now $29.00 tax in. All the features Bell offers but at NO extra charge - Call waiting - Caller I.D. - Voicemail which not only comes into my phone but, also to my email Inbox both in Audio &Written - Free Long Distance Canada/U.S. 24/7. They will block up to 50 phone numbers at NO CHARGE - great for getting rid of telemarketers. Customer Service is terrific - no surely/rude reps who can't wait to get rid of your call & move on to the next like Ma Bell.

As I said - now 56 years with Bell &, they treat me like garbage - to be polite. It's, most definitely, time to divest as much of Bell as one can. I also plan to cancel both TV & Internet - it's just a question of finding the right provider &, there are others out there.