Bell Canada — false and misleading representations
I received a bill from bell amounting over $700. Only to find out that my plan only covers unlimited calling from bell-bell network and I got charged long distance calling other network. The plan I'm paying is $105 with only 2gb of data. When I called the customer service they said they couldn't do anything about the charges because it's valid. It doesn't make sense to me to have a plan amounting $105 and not have unlimited canada nationwide calling. This is absurd!
More Bell Canada Complaints & Reviews
- Bell Canada / Asurion - unfair business practice and poor customer service
- Bell Canada - collection agency
- Bell Canada - constant billing errors
- Bell Canada - over billing
- Bell Canada - harassment customer service
- Bell Canada - product complaint (poor customer)
- Bell Canada - internet phone cable pods
- Bell Canada - internet
- Bell Canada - tv
- Bell Canada - over charge and not addressing the problem that I complain for several weeks now.