The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Bell Canada — being sent to collections for money I dont owe!
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
I am still being harrassed by collections companies from Bell Canada for Wireless accounts that I closed in 2007. They are saying that I owe them $1, 177.41 for a cell phone that I didn't have in 2008, infact I've had a pay as you go phone with another company since Feb. 2007 since being railroaded by Bell for another account. The other account which caused me to become very enraged with Bell had me paying for an account which they set up for me without my knowledge! I had switched to another(definately more reliable and trustworthy than Bell) company for my home phone, internet and cable. I only found out that that they had given me a new account when, a month later they had sent me a bill! It took several stress filled hours to explain to these blockheads that I didn't authorize this account and that, NO, I didn't want anything to do with their company then or in the future. I REFUSE TO PAY FOR ANY SERVICE THAT I DID NOT USE. It really proves the old saying correct, "Let the buyer beware" because once you're in Bells clutches, they can do whatever they please because they are a big company and the little guy or gal in my instance will be stepped on or charged up the wazoo whenever Bell sets you in their sites!
More Bell Canada Complaints & Reviews
- Bell Canada / Asurion - unfair business practice and poor customer service
- Bell Canada - collection agency
- Bell Canada - constant billing errors
- Bell Canada - over billing
- Bell Canada - harassment customer service
- Bell Canada - product complaint (poor customer)
- Bell Canada - internet phone cable pods
- Bell Canada - internet
- Bell Canada - tv
- Bell Canada - over charge and not addressing the problem that I complain for several weeks now.