backpage.combackpage does not make posting guidelines clear, then bans from editing

C

I am livid. I am a dominatrix for a living... A non-sex performing, law abiding, safe sane and consensual bdsm player who advertises on the "domination and fetish" section of backpage. I've tried to contact bp numerous times and never heard so much as a basic response. I have been banned from editing my ad several times - typically ads that I paid to have reposted 26 times - because I used a word I had no idea was banned and that in no way implied illegal services. This impedes my ability to update customers and get business - I am paying for the ad, I should get at least a polite reply. The last one was the kicker. I used the term "small wee wee" in reference to small penis humiliation - this is not illegal - it is not illegal to humiliate someone. I would have had no problem taking it out of my ad - but there is no banned words list, there is no way to know what is banned and what isn't. Apparently the word "double" is banned (I use it in the context of double domme sessions, I assume it was banned because of a sexual practice). My website is also banned from being linked to, even though it is much more mild than other sites i've seen linked - no sex, no nudity - I have to link to my blog, which is inconvenient as hell. I am really angry. First it was limiting ads to 500 *characters* which doesn't even give the provider the chance to say she doesn't offer sexual services or what she does and does not offer... Only enough room to write a couple of sentences. Guess what? That's an escort thing, not a domme thing - a domme is happy to give you *all* the information, straight out, and answers your questions - while escorts offering an illegal service write one or two line ads because they don't want to incriminate themselves.

I don't appreciate being treated like this. Backpage is one of the main places people look to find others to fulfill their fetish and bdsm impulses or needs - and quite honestly at this point the vast majority of ads have been banned from being edited which hurts both the clients and the honest hardworking dommes trying to make a living. I don't appreciate being equated with an escort or a hooker. And I certainly don't appreciate a company that is getting my money to post ads not even being courteous enough to provide a list of banned words or inform me that a word is not okay to use instead of preventing me from updating an ad I bloody paid for.

Anyone who wants to look down their nose at me for my profession or think that my opinion means nothing - it's not about that. This is about customer service and fairness. If backpage doesn't want our business, get rid of the section - it's really as simple as that. Stop screwing up legitimate law abiding providers and actually *read* the ad and realize the implied meaning instead of doing a search of keywords and banning any ad that has that word - not all uses of the word "double" mean double penetration, and not all uses of the word "wee wee" indicate that there is something involving contact with one in the ad. Though on that note, cbt is technically legal. Cbt does not mean hand job, trust me on that.

• Updated by Chelsea1982 · Mar 14, 2018

Hi!. I'm very worried because I send last Friday March 09 a $200 money orden and I still waiting to see my credits on my account... almost a week... can u help me with that?

Tnks a lot

My email account: [email protected]

• Updated by abgale · Dec 10, 2017

I been asking over & over on yr contacts & no response I have 25 posted to my account I would like to renew my ad if you sent me a code to veryfiy township of my no [protected] thanku

• Updated by Patrickmorris · Jul 26, 2017

People trying hurt my family with this id [protected]

Angel1504 Jun 09, 2019

I do not want my pictures on back page and I'm not saleing my pussy for no money I hate the guy that did this to me and he think it is cool but it's not and then He put my address

• Emerado Tejada Feb 25, 2019

What up with a friend with benefits

• Ta
    Taje Steward Jan 22, 2019

I purchased $300 worth of Bitcoins and sent it to the onebackpage and did not receive my credits I want my credits back on my money back

Jamie Dominguez Nov 12, 2018

I sent 75$ money order over three weeks ago and haven't gotten property credit for it. Can you please find out whats going on?

• Ci
    Cindy1184 Nov 11, 2018

I have been charged for reposting today, 7 March 2017, and my posting has NOT been listed.

• Ke
    Keyonia Cheeks Nov 05, 2018

Someone made a post about me stating that i was looking for someone to have sex with them with naked pictures and I want it down asap this is embarrassing. I'm getting phone calls and texts from all different men. I did not give anyone permission to post those pictures or make ad.

Matt587 Nov 05, 2018

Beware of the police sting operation in binghamton, new york!!! They are two females that are using multiple phone numbers and different ads. The phone numbers are: [protected], [protected], [protected], [protected], [protected].

• Al
    Allie1 Nov 05, 2018

I bought a amazon card used 24 dollars on 4-10 and they never got on my account i have emailed support many times to no avail !!! My account email is [email protected]

• Ar
    Arlene Charters Nov 04, 2018

I have mailed a money order in and it was for $ 220. I received a email from u saying u received my money order for $70 same receipt # . I need my $150 credited to my account please. See attached certified M.O.
    Below. Also Review transaction history..

• Lo
    Love girl Nov 04, 2018

Yes there are women and girls still being traffic through this website on the woman to men side I urge that this side of the web site be taken down immediately

• Ke
    Kevin Wild Smith Nov 01, 2018

My ad was Community removed and I don't no why and I would like a refund

• Ro
    Roxy28 Oct 28, 2018

I have spent a total of $15 within the past two days on ads that were never posted live but yet backpage.com took all of my money and credits. Back page is a scam to steal money from people

• Je
    Jess1172 Oct 28, 2018

I'm getting sexual text messages and phones calls on my phone, I never put my number on that site .I guess the person who had this number used backpage . Please delete my number off of your site ..

• Ve
    Verneta Marshall Oct 27, 2018

I paid for credits on May 19 2017 with a Best Buy gift card 50$ and never got the credits to my accounts still waiting

• Ca
    catia2107 Oct 27, 2018

i used a iTunes card 40.00 to buy back page credits 7 days ago until now i didn't get my credits

Jadon Oct 27, 2018

I'm being scammed by someone threatening to send my information to family unless I pay them. [protected]

Someone has sent email using my pictures and they have my phone number looking to exploit me for money otherwise they will send to my family. I don't know anything about this and don't know what to do.

• Lo
    Lori Fisher love Oct 23, 2018

Someone is using my photos I want them down asap this is not me I have family seeing this I do not want this post up and this website info not use it's [censored]ed up how someone can just use you photo I was thinking it down

• Lu
    Lunaye Oct 23, 2018

I post me ads on backpage I spent 48 biction which is 110 usd it's only 1 day its removed by community I don't know why ? I post my other ads before so pls refund my money or re post my ads
    My email [email protected]

• Sh
    Shantae28 Oct 22, 2018

I am trying to post my ads and it's telling me to put a social media link on there and it should be removed immediately, it was never there.. what can you guys do to remove the social media link off of Backpage .. I still can't post my ads on there like I wanted to

• Si
    Si Aloie Oct 22, 2018

I transferred my bitcoin credits from my Paxful account to my Backpage account but I didn't get it. My email is [email protected] or you can call my cellphone [protected]

• Pa
    Patrickmorris Oct 22, 2018

Some body trying hurt my family please contact me [protected]

• Co
    coon dog Oct 22, 2018

i went to meet a person on here an when i got there her an her boy friend rod me the police are looking for them her profile she goes by is Danni doll on woman wanting to meet man she in Memphis TN. an know of other peoplethat she an her boy friend did that to.

• De
    Denzel Washington Oct 22, 2018

Went to meet this lady at her home in Aberdeen, MD. She waited for me at the door and when I got inside, she pulled a knife and took my money. Her phone number is 443.342.6836.

• Ty
    Tyran Oct 21, 2018

I have given y'all two different gift cards and y'all have taken both without credits to my account I been a client of Backpage over 10 years what's really going on.
    Bed bath and beyond
    Fandango

• Mi
    Michelle11224 Oct 21, 2018

Someone is putting false accusations of me online and guys are calling me threatening please help me out I want this ad remove I'm not person to do these kind of things
    I don't know why people have so much I'm a nice person that Calm and people take advantage of that. Life is hard u cannot please everyone you are always gonna have haters

• Ha
    Haisch Oct 21, 2018

Hi, I have talk to admin and they said I have to pay them fee for this and I paid them. How many times I paid them they go on increasing. Now I want my money back and I used to talk to them on WhatsApp. They are not refunding my money. What should I do?? Police complain or what??

• Ju
    Julie2276 Oct 21, 2018

Hi,

I sold a $50 Best Buy Gift card as a credit 24 hours ago and it's still not on my credit. I sent 4 messages but still no answer. My account is [email protected] Is anyone can help me to find out what happened?

Not Selling Oct 15, 2018

Someone is using my number to advertise sex on this site and its most definitely not me. People from Little Rock are constantly texting and calling looking for sex and I need it to stop. My phone number is [protected]. Leave me aloneeeeeeee.

• Sh
    Shalina Clapp Sep 19, 2018

I had bought 16 credits.
    I only used 5 to post one add.
    I went to make a post today and all my credits were gone.

• Pi
    PISSEDOFF1955 Sep 18, 2018

I contacted woman advertising woman seeking men. The woman ripped me off and stole some if my personal items. Her pics are not current and she's a scam. Her post id is [protected]. Paid her for 2 hours and she stayed for 40 minutes then stole some of my personal items. Beware of this scammed.

• Ca
    Carly26 Sep 18, 2018

I bought a waltmart gift card of 5$ took my money but never posted my ad I been on bp since 2010 it was better the way they had before cause this rip off and [censored] and confusing I need my money back or my ad live😡😡✔️✔️

• Je
    Jetoday Sep 18, 2018

I am being picked on by staff member or someone is buying out this problem I ad Bertie's every time I do my ad is taken down even after I sponsor and pay for it to be up I don't do anything for it to be taken down, I'm never credited back my money the ads say active bug nothing on back page is showing my ad, I did this last night it's gone aug2517

• Li
    LiveLongLife😍 Sep 11, 2018

I bought 2 gift cards a Kohls and Hone depot gift card yesterday and havent received my credits ye. First card the Kohls was purchased around 12pm yesterday i uploaded asap no credits called card still on there.. Second card home depot was purchased at 8ish last night uploaded it asap and its 11:10am oct 12 bext day still no credits

• Ka
    Kaylee15 Sep 11, 2018

Hi my name is brandy and I'm 15 yrs old someone made a fake backpage of me and I don't know how to get rid of it . I had to change my number because I couldn't find out who did this and how they get pictures of me so if u can email me back @ [email protected]

• Innocent fun Sep 11, 2018

I can't post my ad.. it keeps saying social media is required but when I put facebook or anything else it says it's not excepted I never had to put that before and never had to pay 5 dollars.. barker [email protected] ad is under innocent fun

• Sc
    Scam Emma Sep 11, 2018

Scam takes Money disappeared e mail transfer

chailatte Sep 11, 2018

Backpage prematurely expired my ad, but when I attempt to Renew, I get a pop up which says that you must list a social media page. Thereupon, I opened a Twitter page, but when I attempt to renew it says that my page is not valid. I have left umpteen emails to customer service,
    THERE IS NO RESPONSE
    [email protected]

• Ri
    Ripped off by Backpage Sep 10, 2018

I sent back page a check and they cashed it two months ago. I have emailed, left messages. No replies to any attempts to contact them They totally ripped me off.

• Du
    Dulce358 Sep 10, 2018

I have used over $40.00 on back page for not one of my adds to be posted over 5mins. They are not a spam or illegal so I'm not understanding why people keep reporting my add. It's also stealing I'm paying for something I am not getting. Can you please help me My email is [email protected]

• Mz
    Mz.make it wet Sep 10, 2018

Trying to create my account once I create the account it gets to this question your social media page or profile I don't no what to put in that blank space it's giving me a error.