Having problems with Avas Flowers?

Avas Flowers Customer Service Contacts

300 Corporate Drive
Mahwah, New Jersey

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Avas Flowers Customer Service. Initial Avas Flowers complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Avas Flowers above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Avas Flowers. Discuss the issues you have had with Avas Flowers and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Avas Flowers Complaints & Reviews

Avas Flowersfloral delivery

I ordered a birthday bouquet of flowers to be delivered by on Monday August 27th for my step-daughter's birthday. When I didn't get a picture from her showing the flowers, I texted her to see if the delivery information had not been updated. She never got the flowers!
I contacted Avas this morning to find out what happened. I was informed that the local florist canceled last minute and that they would be delivered today. That customer service rep. then got back on the line and informed me that the flowers would not be delivered today but Tomorrow!
This is CRAP!!! Had they contacted me to let me know what was going on I may have been a little bit nicer but...
I will not be buying flowers through this company again. I have been ordering through this company for about a year on special occasions and had not ever gotten the floral design I ordered.

• Gi
      Gigimiller1 Jun 10, 2019

They delivered wrong flowers when I specifically asked Them to confirm with their vendor that they had the flower. They substituted everything and when I complained, they told me they would give me 10% off which infuriated me. I spoke with a couple of supervisors who did not give me satisfaction. I finally looked st their policy on line that clearly stated that if they didn’t have the flower requested by customer, they would put the order on hold to notify the customer.
      The principle is that they made every excuse in the work and never acknowledged that they messed up. Very poor business model!

Avas Flowers — Deceiving pictures from avas flowers not worth the money.

We ordered a so called Blooming White Standing Spray arrangement for a funeral. See 2nd picture below of what...

Avas Flowersa birthday flower bouquet

On my daughter-in-law's birthday I ordered on Avas's website a "Prestine Patel" flowers to deliver to her work place. It cost about $100... I wanted the Patel colored flowers as the photo shown on their website. But the actual flowers delivered was totally different color! I took photos to show you it allows me to.. it a regular dark red, no pastel pink, peach flowers like it was shown on their website which I ordered! After I complained they only reimbursed me $9!

a birthday flower bouquet
    a birthday flower bouquet

Avas Flowers — Peach & white sympathy spray

I ordered the "premium" Peach & White sympathy spray for my sisters funeral with the sympathy card $3.99 and...

Twin Lakes

Avas FlowersMy sun moon and stars floral arrangement

I called to place an order for the above item. Blue Vase, Blue Ribbon Blue Flowers with Yellow Roses and Lillies. I asked that it be upgraded as the original order was $49.99. What was sent was a clear Vase, Ugly Ribbon that was wrinkled, Red roses that were fully open, The bouquet was very unprofessional and not what I had ordered. My bank account was charged $93.00 I've contacted them on numerous occasions and even provided a picture of what was sent, their resolution before being put on hold indefinitely was to credit an account with a $10.00 credit on a future order. Trust me, there will be no future order from this company. They knew of my complaint said they would resolve it and never even bothered to call. Attached is a picture of the $93.00 flowers

My sun moon and stars floral arrangement

Flower Tech Center Inc DBA Avas FlowersRefusal to refund full amount

2-4-17
        At 11:20 A.M. CST I ordered an item for same day delivery. Around 2 PM I received a text that they could not deliver same day. I called and was offered a delivery on Monday 2/6. This was not acceptable so I requested a refund. I was offered $39.99 refund for my purchase of $53.94. They said because I ordered AFTER the 12:00 cutoff I could only get a partial refund. So what did they do for the $13.95??? NOTHING. I placed my order before the cutoff. I cannot control when they received it.
        As of 10:00 pm today, no money has been credited back.
        Please research this and have the full amount back in my account asap,
        Thanks

• Ju
            Judy Nichols Oct 09, 2019

I ordered flowers from Avas Flowers September 19 to be delivered September 20 for my daughter and son-inlaw's anniversary On September 20. I received an email that the flowers were delivered at 5:07. My daughter called the next day that the flowers were not delivered to her address. When I called Avas the same woman said that the were delivered at 5:07 on Sept 20. I told her that my daughter never received the flowers. She said, again the flowers were delivered. I looked up Flower Tech Center, Inc, owner Brian Cellier and his email address is [email protected] But, His phone #
            is [protected], I intend to call him. Join me!!

Judy Nichols

• Zo
            ZosoStar Jul 11, 2019

Avas Flowers. LIARS!!! "F" rated on BBB! The WORST Florist I have ever used! I placed an order with Julio he LIED to me! The main flowers shown on the item a chose are “Orange Tiger Lilies” I asked him to talk to the designers to make sure the “Lilies” were in stock and he assured me they were and he would check, LIES! They arrived with no “Orange Tiger Lilies” at all! After several emails and calls, they laughed at me in broken English and refused to let me speak with a Manager! I called back, Eric CS Manager answered, he was very rude and didn’t care that I was LIED to and very unhappy with the Flowers! You can’t leave a bad review on their review page so all you see is positive, deception!!! NIGHTMARE!!!

• Ri
            Richard Clark Feb 05, 2017

This is another Example of Being taken advantage of . The PHone Records will show when Ordered was Placed . Looks to Be another Rip Off SCAM for doing absolutely Nothing !

AvasFlowersunreliable company

I needed my flowers for a special event! It was a birthday surprise for my grandmother!
          Before placing an order I contacted AvasFlowers customer service and asked about the delivery and they assured me they'll deliver on time. So I placed an order.
          On the estimated date nothing arrived and no matter how many times I've tried to reach these guys via phone they did not pick up.
          Flowers finally arrived next morning but I refused to accept them and demanded a full refund. They still owe me!
          Will never use this company ever again! They extremely unreliable!

Avas FlowersThe company posted wrong advertisement and in reality provided expensive flower arrangements

I have found the advertisement of Avas Flowers and we fell in love in their flower arrangements. Guys, it was scam, because they advertised good flower arrangements for good price, but instead of it you will get expensive and bad-quality stuff. I was completely disappointed and decided to warn other customers about such rip off. You won’t be satisfied with the provided services and flowers. Avoid this company at all costs.

Avas FlowersThey took additional charges for the services

I placed the order on the website of Avas Flowers. I placed the order and there was nothing about the fees for the placing the order and for the delivery. I paid for the order, but they automatically charged me for additional services, but no one informed me about them. I was shocked that I needed to pay for such services. They must indicate it on the site, because they misled the customers. So, check all their charges and ask them before you place the order.

Avas FlowersRude, unprofessional rep

I ordered flowers from Avas Flowers. But at the estimated day I received phone call from stupid rep of this company. He informed me that they wouldn’t deliver flowers, because the person to whom I wanted to send flowers wasn’t in this hospital. But my friend was, and I have no idea why the rep behaved like ### and refused to deliver flowers. He spoke really impolite and almost hung up in the middle of conversation. Don’t buy or order flowers from them. Really rude and nasty company.

• Ta
                    Tasadduq Salafi100 Aug 31, 2020

I purchased huuuge casino games chips
                    a lot but i didnot received chips too many times and i also purchased diamonds today but not received three times please solve the issue

• Th
                    Thereasa Newton May 09, 2020

Trying to check status of order #7073490. It never arrived.

• We
                    Weinstein Feb 20, 2013

I ordered two valentine deliveries from Avas Flowers. First email was after expected delivery. Four days, lots of emails, useless credit codes and still no delivery!

AvasFlowers.comIt is a scam.

When you use a discount and enter your e-mail address, you are allowing your billing information (in very hidden terms and conditions) to be used by AvasFlowers.com to send you promotions at a $15 per month charge. Go to Google and enter their name and you will see that it is a scam.

• Re
                      Rene afanador Feb 29, 2020

This email is to advise that I ordered some flowers today to be delivered to my wife. The order number is 6804409, and it was supposed to be delivered to my wife's employment. The message stated the flowers were delivered to her, and she did not receive the flowers nor did anyone sign for the flowers. I would like to get my money returned to me.

• Je
                      Jessica Simon Aquiler Apr 21, 2019

I wanted to send flowers to a sick friend in Jarrell, TX. I requested the flowers to be sent on 4/8/19. Order #5996483. They were never delivered! I've tried numerous times to contact the company via phone, but everything is automated and I have been disconnected every time. I have not be able to speak with a person. I would like my money back.

• Wi
                      William Joseph T. Aug 21, 2018

I placed an order for flowers on the morning of 01/29/2018 and cancelled the order on 01/29/2018 at 9:53 PM within 24 hours as their cancellation policy states. I contacted them multiple times to cancel and did not receive a response. My order number was 4933418 and I am requesting to be refunded $66.93 which is what I paid for the item.