Menu
Avas Flowers Customer Service Phone, Email, Contacts

Avas Flowers
reviews and complaints

www.avasflowers.net

Learn how the rating is calculated

1.8 281 Reviews

How responsive is Avas Flowers's customer service?

57 Resolved
209 Unresolved
Almost disappeared 🫥
We're pretty sure that if Avas Flowers showed up wayyyy more often on ComplaintsBoard and paid more attention to reviews and complaints, it would lead to better results. But for now, the resolution rate doesn't show successful interaction with customers. We advise reviewers to be careful when communicating with Avas Flowers and be ready for the chance your problem might not get a response. It's also good to start looking for other solutions if your issues aren't fixed as you want.
Verified
The authenticity of the customer service contact information for Avas Flowers has been meticulously verified by representatives from ComplaintsBoard using our proprietary verification system.
Claim Your Business
Take control of your profile: address complaints and engage with reviews
Write a review File a complaint

Avas Flowers reviews and complaints 281

Filter reviews by rating
15 reviews
Sort by:

Newest Avas Flowers reviews and complaints

B
8:08 pm EST

Avas Flowers 60th Birthday Flower Bouquet for my sister

I, Becky Bornhoft, called and ordered a 60th birthday flower bouquet on yesterday, December 13th, to be delivered to my sister on December 14th for her 60th birthday. I'm from Phoenix, Arizonia. My only sibling, Shelly Marsh turned 60 today and Ava's Flowers did not deliver her flowers today.

I'm not sure what happened on their end, except I received a text message today stating they were unable to deliver the flowers today?

To say that I'm very disappointed is an understatement. You only turn 60 once in a lifetime on one day. Receiving her flowers tomorrow completely takes away from the surprise for my sister.

Unfortunately, I will never do business with Ava's Flowers again.

Desired outcome: Maybe upgrading her flowers to a bigger floral arrangement??

Update by Becky Bornhoft
Dec 14, 2022 8:13 pm EST

So very disappointed in trying to surprise my sister for her 60th Birthday and not receiving her flowers on her special day.

L
3:18 pm EST
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Avas Flowers Horrible delivery of get well flowers!

I recently tried to order a gorgeous bouquet of flowers that Ava's had advertised on their site. It was a Get Well bouquet for my ailing aunt. The next morning I received an e-mail saying that they couldn't fulfill my order for whatever reason but would send something "comparable". I asked if it would have roses in it and was told it would. HAH! The next day, my aunt received a dozen red and white tulips which were nowhere close to what I originally ordered, and 5 of the 12 tulips arrived dead. No roses! I WAS SO ANGRY! What kind of a scam outfit is this?!

I demanded a full refund which they gave me after much screaming at them, but my poor aunt was still stuck with a bunch of crappy tulips! I'll never order from this joke of a florist again and hope that no one else does either. They shouldn't even remain in business judging from the other bad reviews I've read.

Desired outcome: I want them to go out of business.

G
7:55 pm EST

Avas Flowers Rds his matter the better business organization will be in touch your business license will be looked at mrs bynum...

This business is under investigation Was promised delivery three different timed they said there truck broke down yesterday then today they said the shop would deliver by 12:00 today then they said they didn't deliver because the shop was closed it was supposed to be delivered on Saturday by 12:00 my brother owns three business and they are run well this is the worst business I have ever dealt with Glenna Bynum...

Desired outcome: my refund and the flowers

4:29 pm EST

Avas Flowers Funeral flowers

DO NOT USE! I ordered flowers for a funeral in another state - Ava's popped up in goggle search as a local company. But when they did not arrive, I tried to contact and only then found out they are not a real company. They do not exist locally near this funeral. me or you. The address for florist auto changes based on where you say you are looking. Again, do not use!

Desired outcome: Money returned

1:54 pm EDT

Avas Flowers Order delivery

I ordered a money tree to be delivered for bf birthday. The worst experience of my life in this area . Not only did you have the worst customer service experience and didn't h Ave the product, you tried your all to get me to deliver something else I didn't want for 2 days. Finally submit for my 102 refund 5 to 6 days, I'm scared to see if it really happen. You guys are sorry, and take the joy out of ftd for any occasion. DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY..PLEASE. WISH I READ REVIEWS FIRST

Desired outcome: Supposed to be refund .I had to beg and holler for my money back

V
3:46 pm EDT

Avas Flowers No product delivery or promise to deliver

On Oct. 20, 2022, I placed an order for a basket of flowering plants (which I reviewed with the rep on-line) to be delivered to my daughter in San Diego for her birthday on October 27. They charged $86 to my card (free delivery coupon). Needless to say, no delivery on Oct. 27. I have called them 7 times since then spoken to various different reps who all tell me something different.

No delivery today, November 3, so I called again. This rep tells me for the very first time that CA prohibits the delivery of plants so I can't get a plant for my daughter!? I've spoken to 7 different reps and not one ever mentioned this to me before today!? Frustrated, when I asked her how in the world they could lead me to believe that my daughter would get a basket of flowering plants 2 weeks ago but today they say something completely different, the rep hung up the phone on me! When I called back to follow-up, the automatic robot service will not recognize my order number and I can't get a rep on the phone! I'm still on hold. This is ridiculous! No one should have to go through what I am going through!

Desired outcome: Deliver the basket of flowering plants that I ordered 2 weeks ago already!

P
8:09 pm EDT

Avas Flowers AVA’S FLOWERS

Order #9684428 made on 10/22/22 for delivery 10/25/22. Order never arrived. Came a day late after 2-3 phone calls. Call center, probably over seas, refused to tell me which florist they were using. Turns out they were delivered by door dash and they came from Safeway, not Ava’s Flowers. I did get discount, but should have been fully refunded. Service terrible and I would never use this company again.

Desired outcome: Refund and apology

8:22 am EDT

Avas Flowers Incorrect order

I placed an order on Monday, 10/24 for sympathy flowers to be delivered to a coworker. I received a message later that day from Avas that wasn't clear, but apparently meant it was delivered. On Wednesday, 10/26, I asked the coworker if she received the flowers, and she did not. When calling Ava's the representatives were kind, but I was told multiple times it showed it was delivered, and they'd have to contact Ava's designer themself for a POD. I called back hours after and the rep said Ava's wasn't answering their calls. They said they'd send out another arrangement by EOD and offered a $15 refund for the trouble.

My coworker didn't receive it until the following day, and the photo she sent me was honestly unacceptable. I spent ~$120 for an arrangement that was supposed to appear "as shown" and she received something with no effort. She also said she was contacted by someone on Wednesday and they were almost accusatory when she explained she did not receive anything. Overall very very poor experience and I will never order from Avas again.

Desired outcome: Refund

10:43 am EDT

Avas Flowers Delivery and Customer Service very poor

Ava's promised on the first call when I placed the order yesterday 9/28/22 that the flowers for a special occasion would be delivered in 3 hours on the same day. I insisted that they must be there yesterday. They also tried to bill me twice what the price was quoted which when I questioned, they were able to give me a "special" discount. I checked at the 4 hour mark and they couldn't get in touch, they said, with the delivery person to see if they had been delivered. They also said that I shouldn't have been told that they would be delivered in 3 hours. They said all deliveries to businesses would be delivered by 5pm. I got a text at 5:55pm that the flowers had been delivered. However, when I checked with the recipient this morning, they never got them. The flowers were also not sitting up at the front desk. I've been on hold forever this morning and still haven't gotten this resolved. Don't use them...really poor customer service and didn't get the flowers there.

7:46 am EDT

Avas Flowers Incorrect order

I ordered flowers on 9/15, they were suppose to be delivered at 7 the same day. They weren't. Once they were finally delivered they were not the flowers I ordered, there were barely any flowers in the vase. Very disappointed in this company.

Order number: 9600444

Desired outcome: Refund

W
11:06 am EDT

Avas Flowers Service. I was also charged the $24.00 after I made the payment

When I made my payment for the Flowers on 8/23/22 I was saw an extra 24.00 as a handling fee. I went on line and cancelled the order. However as of 8/24/22 the order was shown in my bank statement. I called there customer service line and was told that I could not cancel an order the day of the order or the day after. THIS COMPANY IS A SCAM AND AND RIP OFF. AVOID THEM. This extra fee was not on the final payment as I made it. It only showed up on the confirmation email I was sent with my order.

5:34 am EDT

Avas Flowers Product

On July 29, 2022, after learning my daughter across the country in California 3000 miles away had Covid, I called Ava's to have them deliver flowers. I paid lavishly for a beautiful basket of flowers. We were so disappointed to see this pitiful tiny one plant without any flowers. Do yourself a favor and avoid the place like the plague they they are so bad. I have tried repeatedly to correct the situation through customer service without any satisfaction. They promised they delivered the correct delivery and did not do so. They are horrible. we are so disappointed. They're a bunch of crooks.

Desired outcome: Put the crooks out of business.Don't buy Avas flowersRefund my money

P
11:55 am EDT

Avas Flowers Flowers i got delivered werent the ones I ordered and they were dying

I ordered flowers on 7-20-22 order number 9475173 they were suppose to be everlasting soothing lavender they send something that wasnt even close to it and on top of that the flowers where dying and wilted, I called the phone number on the website talked to a guy that he said he would take care of it was suppose to call me back the next day and never heard anything not even a email. sounds like i spent 100 dollars on dead flowers not a happy costumer

Desired outcome: Right flowers and not dead or money back

Update by Philip Moore80
Jul 22, 2022 12:02 pm EDT

First picture is what i ordered second and third is what they sent wilted up and dying

R
10:37 am EDT

Avas Flowers My Sun, Moon and Stars Bouquet

I ordered the "My Sun, Moon and Stars" flower arrangement, and to be honest when it was delivered to my partner I was embarrassed. I understand these pictures that are shown are what they would like to make them look like, however mine did not resemble the picture at all. The pedals were falling off the flowers, the leaves were wilted, the vase look cheap. I purchased "as shown" option for $49.99 they offered a free delivery coupon and then after everything it wound up costing me $85. What a rip off and totally not worth it. I much rather have spent $85 towards a nice dinner or purchased my own flowers and make my own arrangement.

Desired outcome: I would like a full refund.

12:22 pm EDT

Avas Flowers This business needs to be shut down — false advertising for sure

July 11,2022 I called to place a flower order for a niece who had just experience a miscarriage. I was VERY CLEAR with what I wanted and the colors I wanted. Their website advertises ,"free delivery" and also has sale % off. Instead of verbally giving this person my Visa card number I was told to type it in on my phone. I did think that was strange. Then after the order was placed the person was reading back the charges and was going to charge me $30 to have it delivered. I asked what about the free delivery on their ad and was told the charge was for same day delivery. But she went on to say it would only be a "couple of dollars less, to delivery it tomorrow." Again, what happened to "free". A short time later I was called back and told the same arrangement had been purchased by someone else. I knew that was a lie, because this miscarriage had just taken place . I told them they were lying and that I wanted to cancel my order and that I had better not be charged. A few minutes later they called back and said that the flowers I had selected were not available ( initially, I was told they had just what I wanted) and would red and white carnations be ok? Again, I told them I had cancelled this order and had better not be charged and for them to NOT call me again. I proceeded to contact Visa and tell them what had happened and that I should not be billed. Ava's Flowers had already called and tried to collect. This all happened within minutes. The person I spoke with at Visa was super and took care of it for me. I do not understand how this business is allowed to remain in business when one reads all of the negative accounts posted.

Desired outcome: I would like to see this business become an honest one which can be trusted to delivery what is advertised.

9:42 am EDT

Avas Flowers Flowers for a funeral

First let me say I live in another state, I placed an order for a funeral for an arrangement I found on the website. I called and spoke to someone on the phone and she assured me that it would be like the first picture. I paid for the upgrade version so it would be fuller. So I was sent a photo of what was sent I'm so upset it looks like a child done this arrangement. I feel like I was taken for a ride from this place. And I have been trying to attach pictures and it keeps giving me error message. UGH! please email me [protected]@yahoo.com

Desired outcome: REFUND!!

Update by Amy Adair
Jul 12, 2022 6:58 pm EDT

Photo one is what I ordered photo to as what was receive!

M
3:56 pm EDT

Avas Flowers Order was mishandled from the beginning.

I ordered a large bouquet to be delivered same day. The order was place online at 8:32 am on Fri 7/8/2022. They were not delivered on the date requested. I called early on 7/9 re: this failure on your part. This was in addition to filling out an online query on 7/8 after 7 pm, per your request. The attendent I spoke to was unable to get "the florist" on a phone call. It was then decided to use another florist. As of 3:49 pm on Saturday well over 18 hours from my original request the flowers have still not been delivered! I called Avas again and was told they could not get in touch with the florist and they were out for delievery, probably and should be delivered by 4. That is in 8 min from this message. Two florists, two phone calls, and several visits to your website. This is shoddy business.

Desired outcome: The effort I have had to go to get these flowers delivered was above and beyound. I should have all my money refunded. YOUR COMPANY DID NOT FULLFILL YOUR PROMISE.

E
5:56 pm EDT
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Avas Flowers Avas Flowers all around.

These guys are absolutely worthless. DO NOT order flowers from these clowns. They kept pushing back the delivery date on various occasions with awful input or communication skills. I had contacted them multiple times with very extensive hold times and each time it was an absolute struggle. The last message I had received was another message pushing back my order. When I contacted them I had explained I was tired of the run around and unfulfilled promises. I wanted my order taken care of. After explaining I didn't want them to push the delivery date back AGAIN they put me on hold during mid conversation and completely cut me off. After 30 minutes holding time I hung up and was going to call back later as I was busy at work. A minute later I received a text stating they gave me a refund and cancelled my order. These guys have far BELOW average customer service and the service they provide they do a poor job of. Save your time money, and frustration and order elsewhere. Would give zero stars if I could. I am beyond livid with this pitiful company. Hands down the worst experience I have ever had from any type of establishment. I would not recommend these guys to my enemy. Dog water service and customer support. No one had a fix or an answer just transfers to various departments.

Desired outcome: I would like this company to go out of business. You guys were awful. Terrible employees and terrible customer service. You guys were nothing but a time consuming hassle and I wish I never placed an order with your unprofessional business.

J
6:24 pm EDT

Avas Flowers Flower Arrangement

I bought a bouquet for my mother from these scam artists the day before Mother's Day, 5/7/22, but after making the payment, I checked the receipt they'd emailed me and saw that they'd charged me a $27.94 "service fee" that was not listed on the bill when I made the payment. I immediately tried cancelling the order online, and I received an automatic message saying that I couldn't cancel the order. I immediately emailed them asking to cancel the order and issue me a 100% refund, and they never responded. I called them as well and no one picked up. They delivered the order the next day, and when I called them again after to get my money back, they never answered. I contacted my bank to dispute the payment, and Avas Flowers flat out lied, saying I'd never contacted them about a refund so they were denying my request. Clearly this company is designed to scam people and then insulate themselves from any negative feedback. They don't answer when you contact them, and they add hidden charges that are probably written in microscopic text at the bottom of the page or something. They clearly don't exist to help customers, but rather scam them out of their money.

Desired outcome: I want a full refund

12:32 pm EDT
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Avas Flowers Sympathy flowers not delivered when promised for the viewing.

06/29/2022 the company had several hours however they did not even contact me until after they had closed so I could not get in touch with them. They kept sending texts saying it was urgent I contact them, but every time I called, the recording said they were closed. Finally, I got back to my office and went on their website. I found an additional number and spoke with a representative. He told me my flowers would not be delivered today for the viewing but will be there the next day in time for the funeral. Had they made it possible for me to speak with them earlier in the day I would have cancelled my order with them and used another florist who could deliver my order on time.

I was offered a $10 credit for them not delivering my flowers. That amount is

Desired outcome: Please refund my money.

Avas Flowers In-depth Review

Website Design and User Experience: The website design of Avas Flowers is clean and user-friendly, making it easy to navigate and find the desired products. The layout is intuitive, with clear categories and search options, ensuring a smooth user experience.

Product Selection and Quality: Avas Flowers offers a wide range of floral arrangements and gifts for various occasions. The selection includes beautiful bouquets, plants, and gift baskets, ensuring there is something for everyone. The quality of the products is exceptional, with fresh and vibrant flowers that are expertly arranged.

Pricing and Value for Money: Avas Flowers provides competitive pricing for their products, offering great value for money. The prices are reasonable, considering the high-quality flowers and arrangements. Additionally, they frequently offer discounts and promotions, making it even more affordable to send beautiful flowers.

Ordering Process and Customer Support: The ordering process on Avas Flowers' website is straightforward and hassle-free. The step-by-step instructions make it easy to customize and personalize the order. Their customer support team is responsive and helpful, promptly addressing any queries or concerns.

Delivery and Shipping: Avas Flowers ensures timely delivery of their products. They offer same-day delivery options, which is convenient for last-minute orders. The flowers are carefully packaged to maintain their freshness during transit, and the delivery personnel are professional and courteous.

Customer Reviews and Reputation: Avas Flowers has a positive reputation among customers. Their website features numerous customer reviews, showcasing the satisfaction of previous buyers. The company is known for its reliable service and high-quality products, earning them a strong reputation in the industry.

Return Policy and Satisfaction Guarantee: Avas Flowers has a customer-friendly return policy and satisfaction guarantee. If for any reason the customer is not satisfied with their purchase, they can contact the customer support team for assistance. The company strives to ensure customer satisfaction and will work towards resolving any issues.

Additional Services and Special Offers: In addition to their floral arrangements, Avas Flowers offers various additional services and special offers. They provide options for adding balloons, chocolates, and personalized messages to the orders, allowing customers to create a more personalized gift. The company also frequently offers special discounts and promotions, providing further value to their customers.

Social Responsibility and Sustainability Efforts: Avas Flowers is committed to social responsibility and sustainability efforts. They source their flowers from eco-friendly farms and prioritize environmentally friendly practices. Additionally, they support various charitable organizations and initiatives, contributing to the betterment of society.

Overall Recommendation and Conclusion: Avas Flowers is a highly recommended online florist. With their user-friendly website, wide selection of high-quality products, competitive pricing, and excellent customer support, they provide a seamless and enjoyable experience for customers. Their commitment to customer satisfaction, timely delivery, and social responsibility further enhances their reputation. Whether for personal celebrations or special occasions, Avas Flowers is a reliable choice for sending beautiful and meaningful floral gifts.

Trust badge
Collect Your Trust Badge
Be recognized for outstanding customer service

Contact Avas Flowers customer service

Phone number

+1 (877) 638-3303

Website

Our Commitment

We stand for unbiased reviews

We help resolving issues

We advocate freedom of speech

We ensure transparent and fair ratings

We care about your privacy

We are easy, free and open to everyone

Is ComplaintsBoard.com associated with Avas Flowers?

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Avas Flowers Customer Service. Initial Avas Flowers complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Avas Flowers above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Avas Flowers. Discuss the issues you have had with Avas Flowers and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.