Having problems with Avas Flowers?

Avas Flowers Customer Service Contacts

300 Corporate Drive
Mahwah, New Jersey

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Avas Flowers Customer Service. Initial Avas Flowers complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Avas Flowers above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Avas Flowers. Discuss the issues you have had with Avas Flowers and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

Avas FlowersRoses were dead

order 7008424 ordered on 4/30/2020 for same day delivery - called on 5/1/2020 was told UPS out to deliver that day. 5/2/2020 and 5/3/2020 no flowers - called again 5/4/2020 told they would be delivered today. UPS delivered DEAD ROSES. Terrible service - no emails or calls regarding delayed delivery. terrible customer service on hold for 33 minutes and given a lame discount offer on next purchase. Will NEVER use AVAS FLOWERS again

Avas FlowersCharged more on card than website said. Tried to cancel order five minutes after placing it.

They charged me more on my card than website said when I placed the order. Tried to cancel order five minutes after placing it. They charged me $30 more than what was listed when I placed the order through my debit card. Called to cancel order five minutes after ordering and was charged another $20 to do so. Because of this is not a flower company it is a flower service out of new jersey with a call center that sends the orders out to local companies and give the local companies only half of what you pay to them. No accountability, no customer service. Had to call back twice to get a partial refund. Do not order from them. Devious practices. Not up front. Scam service. Hit and miss.

Avas FlowersFlower arrangement

On april 7, 2020, I ordered an arrangement for delivery to my mom who celebrated her 75th bday. What she got was a few tulips in a vase with water and not even greenery to support the few stems. Horrific! Who would send something like this out their doors?! They apparently don't care about their reputation, and wish I had checked reviews online first. Please check the better business bureau - they have an f rating on file, and read the pattern of complaint and alert on them... It says it all. Shameful!

Avas Flowersflower order & delivery

I ordered four plants to be delivered on 4/10. Company contacted me today saying they would not be able to deliver my order due to Covid-19. They offered an upgrade which I don't want. I called them, explained what I wanted and was told they would upgrade me to a product I have no use for. I told them I wanted a full refund which they told me they would not provide. They are accepting orders for product they can't deliver and refusing to issue a full refund, thereby making a profit on their failure to service an order. Additionally, since they are blaming it on coved-19, they are profiting on death.

Avas Flowersfloral order

Placed website order for 'Pastel Grace and Wonder" bouquet, received a few roses, carnations, and predominately empty stems/weeds, see pics below. Called Avas Customer Service. After several minutes of listening to their spiel, I spoke with a Customer Service Rep who immediately put me on hold, and then we were disconnected. Never again will I order from this company again - it's a fraud!

floral order
          floral order

Avas Flowersflower delivery

Beware! This business is a scam. It is located in New Jersey. It tries to give the impression it is a local family owned business. It is manned by a call center staffed with people who can hardly speak English. They make delivery promises that are not fulfilled. Their product is wilted and not what is ordered. The internet is full of people who have been scammed and have registered complaints about Ava's Flowers.

Avas Flowersget well balloons ordered 2/12/2020

The balloons were for my son who had surgery and was told that the balloons would be delivered that day before 4:00 pm. Then I received an email stating that there was inclement weather, which was not true. I called and was basically told that the original florist in the Beaver Dams NY area did not have the balloons and Avas customer support representative informed me that he was calling another florist in that area. I was put on hold while he supposedly made the call, and he told me that the balloons would be delivered on 2/13/2020 before 2:00 pm . They were not delivered. I called Avas Flowers again today 2/14/2020 and cannot get through to speak to a customer support person. My order # is 6781943. The automated message was "We do not have any updated information on this order number. I am very upset with Avas and won't be ordering from them ever again. I want the order cancelled and the charges removed from my credit card.

Avas Flowersthey were too busy to deliver them on valentine's day

I ordered valentine flowers for my wife to be delivered to her work, on valentine's day. I ordered them 3 days in advance, ya they delivered them that day, 3 days early, then told me they were to busy to deliver them on valentine's day. [censored]. Who the hell wants valentine's flowers 3 days early,
                Then told me no refund it's in the fine print.
                Don't order anything from them they suck, and they will probably mess it up. Never again I give them one finger up!!!
                Bass flower sucks

N
                  Nov 17, 2019

Avas Flowers — Flowers

On November 11, 2019, I ordered a bouquet of flowers from the Ava's Flowers website, which falsely...

Avas Flowersfuneral flowers

Horrible. Ordered flowers for a funeral after I get receipt they say flexible delivery in instructions and list a date after funeral. I spent hours trying to contact the. When I finally for someone on the phone they were rude unhelpful and lied to me over and over again. Promising emails to guarantee delivery (still have recd nothing) spoke with a manager. He talked over me the whole time and again promised me an email assuring a timely delivery. I recd nothing form them still. I've checked spam junk and deleted nothing! I will be ordering flowers elsewhere because I have no confidence they will get job done. They made a stressful time more stressful. Order anywhere else and you will most likely be much happier.

Avas Flowersfloral arrangement ordered online...

The selected floral arrangement I selected, increased size, and ordered looks nothing like what was sent to my friend. The only thing right was a balloon. The flowers were wilted and no where near the "bouquet" pictured... Totally embarrassing!!

I would like for the floral arrangement to be re made by a professional and not put together by a child or someone with no floral skills. As you can see from the picture of what my friend received... It was terrible.

Please beware of this floral source as they don't appear to be on the up and up or either a "bait and switch" operation. Can't believe they have such a high rating unless they are all from their employees...

The pics tell it all!!

floral arrangement ordered online...
                    floral arrangement ordered online...

Avas Flowersfloral arrangement

The company charges your bank account and does not provide the product. If they do, it's a very different arrangement with few flowers that are dying or dead. They promise refunds when they don't deliver any flowers at all and never refund your money. It's all over the internet. There is a Facebook account completely dedicated to exposing the company's practices and emoyees on Glassdoor complain that they are forced to lie to customers and to never issue refunds, even when no product is provided. I'm disputing the charges via my bank.

Avas Flowersnon delivery of flowers

i purchased flowers for my daughter in Hawaii (24 hours in advance) and was told the day of that the delivery would not be made on the day I scheduled (her birthday). I suggested a number of options as to how we could get flowers to my daughter on time, but was met with either an inability (or unwillingness) to go the "extra mile" to make it happen. I cancelled the order, called a different florist and was able to get the flowers to my daughter on time. This caused me significant inconvenience and left me frustrated and angry with AVAS FLOWERS. Once a company shows you who they really are... believe them.

Avas Flowersordered flowers that I made clear it had to be that day, they checked with designer and promised me same day delivery (as advertised)

My grand-daughter was in a local Winston-Salem hosp with a new baby boy. Avas offered/advertised same day delivery. It had to be that day ( Saturday, Sept. 28, 2019) because she would be going home the next day, I made that very clear. Avas checked with the designer while I was on hold, came back and said they could do it. I found out from my daughter today, Sept. 29, 2019 that they called the hosp/grand-daughter's room and told her they couldn't deliver until Monday...never even called me! Amee didn't even know we were sending flowers. I called Avas when I found out and told them to cancel the order because the agreement we had was for Sat. 9-28-19. and reverse the charge to my card. That charge was for $83.12 & charged the Saturday that I called, (they did quote me $76.00 ). I was told that they would make a partial refund of $60.00 because there was a service fee for the designer. I have nothing to show for anything that I was promised and I told him so in no uncertain words that I expected a full refund and that if there was some $23.12 charge for something that was never delivered they needed to absorb it themselves. I finally got tired of repeating myself and hung up. I will never do business with this Florist and will be reporting them to the Better Business Bureau .

Avas Flowersflower delivery

Sent flowers for Mday. Tried these losers and have been regretting it since. First, I got confirmation the flowers were delivered when they weren't. I created a trouble ticket saying the flowers were lost. The flowers were delivered the next day along with the attached note saying they were out of flowers on Mothers Day. Their site also promised some big discount for making my purchase online. The discount was small (7%) and there was a service fee for my purchase of 33ish%. I put a dispute with my credit card company with a print of the note saying they were out of flowers. Their terms of service says in very fine print they are allowed to make small changes to the order. I don't think substituting non-roses for roses is a small change so I felt good about getting my money back. After several months my credit card company came back saying the sleazy company is not willing to issue credit to my account. Wish I did better reseatch before going with these aHoles.

flower delivery

Avas Flowersorchid quality and delivery

I Ordered a double stemmed white orchid thinking I was speaking to a florist located in my nieces community in CA (I live in MA). The total for the order was $136...When I realized the florist was not local it was too late to cancel. The instructions for delivery were specific since my niece works and the plant needed to be delivered before a memorial service for her mother. The person who took the order was supposedly talking to the local florist and assured me of the quality of the product and the ability to deliver as per my instructions. The plant was delivered outside of the requested times and left at the front door. My niece sent me a photo of the plant. There were no unopened blooms (signifying an old plant) and one of the blooms was already dying. Poor quality, faulty delivery...scammy ads...Do not use this Provider.

Avas Flowerscouldn't cancel: product never delivered.

I called at 11:00 AM. It wasn't until they had my card information that I realized that they were not the local florist I thought I was contacting. I realized it less than a minute after I hung up. I called them back to cancel the order and was told there would be a service fee as they had "already begun the order". The service fee would be 50% the cost of the entire order. I asked to speak to the manager. I was told that he was too busy to come to the phone. My response was that it appeared I would have to go through with the order. It was to be delivered that afternoon/evening. The order never arrived. I tried to stop the payment but my bank said it was already pending. That was at 3:30 PM. The order NEVER came! Worst experience I've ever had with an online order!

T
                                  Aug 26, 2019

Avas Flowers — Arrangement "nothing" like what was ordered

I ordered the Sympathy Heart funeral spray for my bosses mother's funeral and was very specific on the phone...

Avas FlowersFlower bouquet

Avoid this company. Total deception from what you see on-line and what you receive. I paid $83.00 plus tax. They added an $18.99 handling fee they never disclosed.

I ordered the large bouquet for our 30th Anniversary. I received nothing close to what is pictured on their web page. It was in a 5 inch vase, a total of 5 small roses 2 liilys 5 carnations, and a green stalk.

I called and complained and offered to return the product and they refused. Their "Customer Satisfaction" commitment is a fraud

Avas FlowersFlower delivery

Flowers ordered 3 weeks prior to funeral with specified delivery time of 1pm to the venue where the Celebration of Life was to be held. I called again one week later just to ensure they understood instructions. They confirmed. On the day of the funeral, we were at the venue and no flowers arrived on time. I was on the phone for 40 minutes with Avas who could not tell me who was supposed to deliver the flowers (THEY ARE NOT LOCAL FLORISTS!), promised to call me back within 30 minutes with an update. No return phone call, no flowers for my fathers funeral.

On the following business day, it took 3 hours to reach someone who could provide confirmation of a refund. Never a phone call back to me, never an explanation of where the flowers went on that day.