Having problems with Avas Flowers?

Avas Flowers Customer Service Contacts

300 Corporate Drive
Mahwah, New Jersey

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Avas Flowers Customer Service. Initial Avas Flowers complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Avas Flowers above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Avas Flowers. Discuss the issues you have had with Avas Flowers and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

Avas Flowersthe poor quality of the flowers I received

I was gifted a dozen roses for 6 months from K-Love Radio and they ordered them through AVAS Flowers. I received the first month of wilting red roses last month on July 11th - bad but not complaint worthy. Today I received the second dozen and this was totally unacceptable - the flowers were all broken at the top of the stems with the buds rolling around in the box.

I have not notified K-Love regarding the other four dozen yet to come. I will see how this complaint is handled first.

Avas Flowersfloral delivery service

Customer service sucks...Lost order today on a Saturday, spent over an hour on phone with delivery dept. Lied to about receiving upgrade and credit. Ava's flowers telephone system sucks, constant hang ups or silence with no one answering telephone.

It's now Monday morning and I spent another 30 minutes on the phone with customer service and they still cannot locate my order because the "design dept" was closed. Told to wait a FEW HOURS BEFORE CALLING BACK TO LOCATE ORDER.

Avas Flowerslate delivery

I ordered a $100 arrangement for my moms bday, they PROMISED they would be delivered on Saturday (day of party) and they were not. No phone call as to why, just nothing. I called the next day and asked wth and they said oh we had trouble with the delivery. I asked them why they didn't call to tell me so it would of at least given me time to get something else. They said we are sorry and will give you an upgrade and $15 credit and they will deliver on Tuesday. So I agreed although I didn't need an upgrade because I had already spent $100 and in the picture it looked beautiful. I call my mom and tell her she will be getting something Tuesday (days after her bday) and STILL nothing. I then called and said I wanted a full refund and that their company is pathetic and so unprofessional. They said I should of called sooner to tell them and that they couldn't give a refund because of that. Are you KIDDING me?? After all the broken promises you can't give me a refund for your mistake. It didn't matter, I just called my c/c company and told them what happened and did a charge back and got my money back that way. Here's the best part of it all. Wednesday around 6 in the evening UPS shows up at my moms house and leaves a box at the door and in it were 12 wilted roses that have been on a truck all day in no water. They thought THAT would make up for their mistake. To everyone out there that is thinking of using this company DO NOT, , , they are completely INEPT and a HUGE scam.

Avas Flowersfloral arrangement/customer service

They send out a cheaper version of what your actually ordered and when you call customer service they won't refund your money like their website says they will. Don't use them. The photo with tattered daisies is the cheap version of the photo from their website. The basket with daisies is not worth the $72.00 I paid and could not get refunded. I had also placed a separate order the same morning and requested to have it canceled. He (Eric) said he couldn't do it. That basket was delivered the following day so there was no reason to not refund my money. He said the basket we received was just like their website. No, it was not.

floral arrangement/customer service
        floral arrangement/customer service

Avas Flowersflower delivery

I placed an order for a birthday arrangement on 06/10/2019 and was assured that it would be delivered that day. I specifically asked if they were located in Indianola, MS. On 06/11/2019, I contacted Customer Service and was informed that they had been unable to fill the order the previous day because they didn't have the items, which were roses. I've never heard of roses being unavailable in MS in June, nor did they notify me that the item were not available.

I asked to verify their location and was told that no they were not located in Indianola, MS however they serviced the area. Additionally, I was offered a discount on the order or an upgrade to the order and was assured that it would be delivered by noon. By 2 pm the order had not been received. When I called to cancel the order I was on hold over 20 minutes and then disconnected. After a return call the order was cancelled.

Avas Flowerslate delivery

Ordered flowers for a funeral and was told this would be delivered before noon. Received an email later that day that confirmed it was delivered at the end of day - well after the service. For a website that blatantly advertises even same day delivery, this is terrible service and certainly misleading advertising. I should have done more research and found all the same and similar complaints on the board. Will be sure never to use them again. They are not less expensive -- only more hidden fees.

Their website has had the same banner of up up to 45% off and free delivery today only -- for multiple days.

Avas Flowerswrong flowers

I called and specifically asked if you had Lillie's of the valley. I wanted to cheer up my friend who is ill. Lillys of the valley have a special meaning to her. The telephone rep put me on hold, called the supplier who confirmed they had the flowers available. I said, are you sure? Because if they're not available, I will not place the order. The rep assured me they had them and I told her that they must be Lillie's of the valley. I did not know how much clearer I could have been. I contacted your call center 4 times and asked to speak to a supervisor. They all had the same story. Your policy allows for substitutions and they offered 10% discount. Not acceptable!

wrong flowers

Avas Flowersflower delivery confirmation

I ordered flowers on 5/16. First I was told they could not complete a delivery, then I received a call back that they could. I placed a $100 order. I never received the receipt. I called back and was put on hold over 20 minutes. I then called back on 5/17 to only be put on hold and no one can confirm if the delivery took place. Not such a big deal since American Express will immediately stop payment once I call them. What a shame, this is a small area, and my first order. I will be sure to use anyone else in the future.

Avas Flowersmothers day flowers

Don't ever order from this company, what a scam. Ordered flowers for my mother, for Mothers day, she never got them. Also ordered for my wives mother, she also never got them. They sent a notice this morning refunding for my mom's. Still looking for my Mother in-laws, 3 days later. Spent over 200.00 dollars and neither got a Mothers Day gift. How sad. Beware don't order these. Christon Schaefer

Avas FlowersSize & flowers of arrangement ordered was not met

on Saturday 04/06/19 a sympathy arrangement was delivered. I purchased what is on your website as being named " Yellow Sympathy Standing Basket" I purchased the premium - large.
                    1st the arrangement size was standard - small at best.
                    2nd the stand was not delivered with the flowers. At one point the flowers were n the floor.
                    3rd. there are flowers missing from the arrangement show on your website.

I was disappointed to here that Avas Flowers does not stand behind their product sold. Needless to say I won't be ordering from Avas Flowers AKA Flower Tech Center, Mahwah, NJ again.

order
                    # 5992411
                    #M10475850
                    I asked for a credit deemed appropriate. They asked me to send them a picture of the arrangement of which i did and have not heard from anyone! So frustrating.

• Or
                        orange something Jun 05, 2019

I ordered from Avas flowers June 3 for my daughters Anniversary. They called and said they couldn't deliver them that day, so if the next day was ok, and they would send an upgraded bouquet. I already paid for the highest upgrade, but the man said it would be vey nice. Come yesterday she called and informed me that the flowers were nothing like I had said, they were pink bunch roses, very small, some white flower she didn't know, no fillers, not even in the vase she had ro put them in water. She was disappointed and I was just plain mad as that was $100. Pretty tacky. I will never order from them again and will spread the word how bad they are. Goes to prove, if you are sending flowers use FTD or Teleflora. They are a lot more reliable. DO NOT USE AVAS FLOWERS A BIG RIP OFF!!!

M
                      Apr 06, 2019

Avas Flowers — My order was a nightmare

I had flowers sent to my daughter at a hotel in Austin, Tx because it was her birthday instead of ordering...

Avas FlowersValentine Flowers

On February 14, 2019 at 09:36 AM, I paid a $130.00 to have the flowers delivered to my wife's job. I tracked the flowers all day and it was never delivered. I tried calling numerous times but couldn't get anyone on the phone. The call back option is a joke and an absolute waste of time . At 7:08 pm, I got an email stating that a delivery attempt was made but was unsuccessful. I gave the name of the hospital, the address, and the exact location she worked. Most important, I never receive a phone call from anyone during this so called delivery attempt. I called to day and still can't talk to anyone. The automated system states a reattempt of the delivery will happen today. Please tell my I would spend a $130 dollars to have the flowers delivered the day after Valentines Day. To ruin my wife's Valentine surprise is one thing but to be so unethical as to lie about making an attempt is totally unethical. I just want my refund!

Avas Flowersnon-delivery of merchandise

I ordered flowers for a funeral and was told that they could be delivered at the time that I needed. I got a notice later that day that gave a time and date later than I had asked for. I contacted Ava's flowers and got no answer. I kept calling and the automatic answering machine kept telling me the time that the flowers would be delivered and it was later than the funeral service.

I was at the funeral and no flowers were there from my family. I contacted Ava's Flowers and told them that I would not pay for the order that was not received. The company keeps saying that they were delivered but they were not!

I will never use this company again and I suggest that if you need something delivered, that you use a florist that you know.

Avas FlowersFailure to deliver flowers and no refund

I want to caution consumers to please not buy any flowers from AVAS Flowers. I paid AVAS Flowers $232 to deliver flowers for my sister-in-law funeral at Old St Mary's Cathedral in San Francisco on October 20tth. They never delivered the flowers and kept me on hold for 1 1/2 hours on the day of the funeral. They lied to me that the flowers were delivered. I was in the cathedral and the Reverend and church worker had not received the flowers. Subsequent phone calls that I made to AVAS Flowers placed me on hold with no response. This company is a scam and they will steal your money. This was extremely upsetting to me and my family. They kept switching me from one employee to another and placing me on indefinite holds.

Avas Flowersflower arrangement

I am writing on anywhere I can find reviews for this company. Do not order from them. If you do your research ahead of time you will see what they make a practice of doing. Promising arrangements and delivering junk. It is the same complaint from everyone. The arrangement will not be the same, the colors the flowers or the size. Some have been received dead flowers. You will not get anywhere with customer service. Save your money, protect yourself and Shop anywhere else but here!

Avas Flowersfloral delivery

I ordered a birthday bouquet of flowers to be delivered by on Monday August 27th for my step-daughter's birthday. When I didn't get a picture from her showing the flowers, I texted her to see if the delivery information had not been updated. She never got the flowers!
                              I contacted Avas this morning to find out what happened. I was informed that the local florist canceled last minute and that they would be delivered today. That customer service rep. then got back on the line and informed me that the flowers would not be delivered today but Tomorrow!
                              This is CRAP!!! Had they contacted me to let me know what was going on I may have been a little bit nicer but...
                              I will not be buying flowers through this company again. I have been ordering through this company for about a year on special occasions and had not ever gotten the floral design I ordered.

• Gi
                                  Gigimiller1 Jun 10, 2019

They delivered wrong flowers when I specifically asked Them to confirm with their vendor that they had the flower. They substituted everything and when I complained, they told me they would give me 10% off which infuriated me. I spoke with a couple of supervisors who did not give me satisfaction. I finally looked st their policy on line that clearly stated that if they didn’t have the flower requested by customer, they would put the order on hold to notify the customer.
                                  The principle is that they made every excuse in the work and never acknowledged that they messed up. Very poor business model!

M

Avas Flowers — Deceiving pictures from avas flowers not worth the money.

We ordered a so called Blooming White Standing Spray arrangement for a funeral. See 2nd picture below of what...

Avas Flowersa birthday flower bouquet

On my daughter-in-law's birthday I ordered on Avas's website a "Prestine Patel" flowers to deliver to her work place. It cost about $100... I wanted the Patel colored flowers as the photo shown on their website. But the actual flowers delivered was totally different color! I took photos to show you it allows me to.. it a regular dark red, no pastel pink, peach flowers like it was shown on their website which I ordered! After I complained they only reimbursed me $9!

a birthday flower bouquet
                                a birthday flower bouquet

N

Avas Flowers — Peach & white sympathy spray

I ordered the "premium" Peach & White sympathy spray for my sisters funeral with the sympathy card $3.99 and...

Twin Lakes

Avas FlowersMy sun moon and stars floral arrangement

I called to place an order for the above item. Blue Vase, Blue Ribbon Blue Flowers with Yellow Roses and Lillies. I asked that it be upgraded as the original order was $49.99. What was sent was a clear Vase, Ugly Ribbon that was wrinkled, Red roses that were fully open, The bouquet was very unprofessional and not what I had ordered. My bank account was charged $93.00 I've contacted them on numerous occasions and even provided a picture of what was sent, their resolution before being put on hold indefinitely was to credit an account with a $10.00 credit on a future order. Trust me, there will be no future order from this company. They knew of my complaint said they would resolve it and never even bothered to call. Attached is a picture of the $93.00 flowers

My sun moon and stars floral arrangement