Having problems with Avas Flowers?

300 Corporate Drive
Mahwah, New Jersey

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Avas Flowers.

Complaints & Reviews

Avas Flowerswrong flowers

I called and specifically asked if you had Lillie's of the valley. I wanted to cheer up my friend who is ill. Lillys of the valley have a special meaning to her. The telephone rep put me on hold, called the supplier who confirmed they had the flowers available. I said, are you sure? Because if they're not available, I will not place the order. The rep assured me they had them and I told her that they must be Lillie's of the valley. I did not know how much clearer I could have been. I contacted your call center 4 times and asked to speak to a supervisor. They all had the same story. Your policy allows for substitutions and they offered 10% discount. Not acceptable!

wrong flowers

Avas Flowersflower delivery confirmation

I ordered flowers on 5/16. First I was told they could not complete a delivery, then I received a call back that they could. I placed a $100 order. I never received the receipt. I called back and was put on hold over 20 minutes. I then called back on 5/17 to only be put on hold and no one can confirm if the delivery took place. Not such a big deal since American Express will immediately stop payment once I call them. What a shame, this is a small area, and my first order. I will be sure to use anyone else in the future.

Avas Flowersmothers day flowers

Don't ever order from this company, what a scam. Ordered flowers for my mother, for Mothers day, she never got them. Also ordered for my wives mother, she also never got them. They sent a notice this morning refunding for my mom's. Still looking for my Mother in-laws, 3 days later. Spent over 200.00 dollars and neither got a Mothers Day gift. How sad. Beware don't order these. Christon Schaefer

Apr 08, 2019

Avas Flowers — size & flowers of arrangement ordered was not met

on Saturday 04/06/19 a sympathy arrangement was delivered. I purchased what is on your website as being named...

Apr 06, 2019

Avas Flowers — my order was a nightmare

I had flowers sent to my daughter at a hotel in Austin, Tx because it was her birthday instead of ordering...

Avas FlowersValentine Flowers

On February 14, 2019 at 09:36 AM, I paid a $130.00 to have the flowers delivered to my wife's job. I tracked the flowers all day and it was never delivered. I tried calling numerous times but couldn't get anyone on the phone. The call back option is a joke and an absolute waste of time . At 7:08 pm, I got an email stating that a delivery attempt was made but was unsuccessful. I gave the name of the hospital, the address, and the exact location she worked. Most important, I never receive a phone call from anyone during this so called delivery attempt. I called to day and still can't talk to anyone. The automated system states a reattempt of the delivery will happen today. Please tell my I would spend a $130 dollars to have the flowers delivered the day after Valentines Day. To ruin my wife's Valentine surprise is one thing but to be so unethical as to lie about making an attempt is totally unethical. I just want my refund!

Avas Flowersnon-delivery of merchandise

I ordered flowers for a funeral and was told that they could be delivered at the time that I needed. I got a notice later that day that gave a time and date later than I had asked for. I contacted Ava's flowers and got no answer. I kept calling and the automatic answering machine kept telling me the time that the flowers would be delivered and it was later than the funeral service.

I was at the funeral and no flowers were there from my family. I contacted Ava's Flowers and told them that I would not pay for the order that was not received. The company keeps saying that they were delivered but they were not!

I will never use this company again and I suggest that if you need something delivered, that you use a florist that you know.

Nov 01, 2018

Avas Flowers — failure to deliver flowers and no refund

I want to caution consumers to please not buy any flowers from AVAS Flowers. I paid AVAS Flowers $232 to...

Avas Flowersflower arrangement

I am writing on anywhere I can find reviews for this company. Do not order from them. If you do your research ahead of time you will see what they make a practice of doing. Promising arrangements and delivering junk. It is the same complaint from everyone. The arrangement will not be the same, the colors the flowers or the size. Some have been received dead flowers. You will not get anywhere with customer service. Save your money, protect yourself and Shop anywhere else but here!

Avas Flowersfloral delivery

I ordered a birthday bouquet of flowers to be delivered by on Monday August 27th for my step-daughter's birthday. When I didn't get a picture from her showing the flowers, I texted her to see if the delivery information had not been updated. She never got the flowers!
              I contacted Avas this morning to find out what happened. I was informed that the local florist canceled last minute and that they would be delivered today. That customer service rep. then got back on the line and informed me that the flowers would not be delivered today but Tomorrow!
              This is CRAP!!! Had they contacted me to let me know what was going on I may have been a little bit nicer but...
              I will not be buying flowers through this company again. I have been ordering through this company for about a year on special occasions and had not ever gotten the floral design I ordered.

• Gi
                  Gigimiller1 Jun 10, 2019

They delivered wrong flowers when I specifically asked Them to confirm with their vendor that they had the flower. They substituted everything and when I complained, they told me they would give me 10% off which infuriated me. I spoke with a couple of supervisors who did not give me satisfaction. I finally looked st their policy on line that clearly stated that if they didn’t have the flower requested by customer, they would put the order on hold to notify the customer.
                  The principle is that they made every excuse in the work and never acknowledged that they messed up. Very poor business model!

Jun 29, 2018

Avas Flowers — deceiving pictures from avas flowers not worth the money.

We ordered a so called Blooming White Standing Spray arrangement for a funeral. See 2nd picture below of what...

Avas Flowersa birthday flower bouquet

On my daughter-in-law's birthday I ordered on Avas's website a "Prestine Patel" flowers to deliver to her work place. It cost about $100... I wanted the Patel colored flowers as the photo shown on their website. But the actual flowers delivered was totally different color! I took photos to show you it allows me to.. it a regular dark red, no pastel pink, peach flowers like it was shown on their website which I ordered! After I complained they only reimbursed me $9!

a birthday flower bouquet
                a birthday flower bouquet

Feb 07, 2018

Avas Flowers — peach & white sympathy spray

I ordered the "premium" Peach & White sympathy spray for my sisters funeral with the sympathy card $3.99 and...

Twin Lakes

Avas Flowers — my sun moon and stars floral arrangement

I called to place an order for the above item. Blue Vase, Blue Ribbon Blue Flowers with Yellow Roses and...

Flower Tech Center Inc DBA Avas Flowers — Refusal to refund full amount

2-4-17 At 11:20 A.M. CST I ordered an item for same day delivery. Around 2 PM I received a text that they...

AvasFlowersunreliable company

I needed my flowers for a special event! It was a birthday surprise for my grandmother!
                  Before placing an order I contacted AvasFlowers customer service and asked about the delivery and they assured me they'll deliver on time. So I placed an order.
                  On the estimated date nothing arrived and no matter how many times I've tried to reach these guys via phone they did not pick up.
                  Flowers finally arrived next morning but I refused to accept them and demanded a full refund. They still owe me!
                  Will never use this company ever again! They extremely unreliable!

Avas Flowers — The company posted wrong advertisement and in reality provided expensive flower arrangements

I have found the advertisement of Avas Flowers and we fell in love in their flower arrangements. Guys, it wa...

Avas FlowersThey took additional charges for the services

I placed the order on the website of Avas Flowers. I placed the order and there was nothing about the fees for the placing the order and for the delivery. I paid for the order, but they automatically charged me for additional services, but no one informed me about them. I was shocked that I needed to pay for such services. They must indicate it on the site, because they misled the customers. So, check all their charges and ask them before you place the order.

Avas FlowersRude, unprofessional rep

I ordered flowers from Avas Flowers. But at the estimated day I received phone call from stupid rep of this company. He informed me that they wouldn’t deliver flowers, because the person to whom I wanted to send flowers wasn’t in this hospital. But my friend was, and I have no idea why the rep behaved like ### and refused to deliver flowers. He spoke really impolite and almost hung up in the middle of conversation. Don’t buy or order flowers from them. Really rude and nasty company.

• We
                          Weinstein Feb 20, 2013

I ordered two valentine deliveries from Avas Flowers. First email was after expected delivery. Four days, lots of emails, useless credit codes and still no delivery!

• Th
                          Thereasa Newton May 09, 2020

Trying to check status of order #7073490. It never arrived.

• Ta
                          Tasadduq Salafi100 Aug 31, 2020

I purchased huuuge casino games chips
                          a lot but i didnot received chips too many times and i also purchased diamonds today but not received three times please solve the issue

AvasFlowers.com — It is a scam.

When you use a discount and enter your e-mail address, you are allowing your billing information (in very...