Having problems with Avas Flowers?

Avas Flowers Customer Service Contacts

300 Corporate Drive
Mahwah, New Jersey

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Avas Flowers Customer Service. Initial Avas Flowers complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Avas Flowers above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Avas Flowers. Discuss the issues you have had with Avas Flowers and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

Aug 19, 2020

Avas Flowers — Flowers ordered for a funeral

I ordered flowers online for a funeral in a small rural community. I went with Avas Flowers because they said...

Aug 14, 2020

Avas Flowers — Flowers & delivery

I placed an order on 8/13/2020 for a particular arrangement then I received a phone call informing me that...

Avas FlowersFlowers delivered were not was ordered. Order number 7309358

On July 31 I placed an order for sympathy flowers. The product description stated all white lilies, white roses, and white carnations. The recipient sent me a picture of what was delivered, I was mortified. The arrangement did not have any of the flowers and looked nothing like the picture. I have been calling Avas, sending emails since Monday. On Tuesday their customer service representative, Jen, stated that a replacement order would be delivered on Tuesday. She said she would call me back when the order went out. It was never sent. It is now Thursday, and trying to reach a supervisor is next to impossible. After being on hold for 35 minutes, the customer service representative said she was transferring me to a supervisor, the call was disconnected. Below is a picture of what their website shows the flowers look like, as well as a photo of what was received. This is FALSE advertising, and AVAS won't resolve the issue.

Flowers delivered were not was ordered. Order number 7309358
Flowers delivered were not was ordered. Order number 7309358

Aug 05, 2020

Avas Flowers — Floral arrangement "dreaming of tuscany"

I am sending this email because I am very dissatisfied with my order. The Dreaming of Tuscany was to be...

Avas FlowersFlowers that were delivered

I ordered a flower arrangement for my aunts 90th birthday. I was told it would be delivered on her birthday. First problem was that they didn't have the flowers I wanted. I thought that they would be replaced with a different flower. But it was a completely different arrangement. One I would not have chosen. Second it was delivered 3 days late. Thirdly the flowers were mostly dead! I have tried contacting customer service several times. I did talk to a few people and was told that yes, the flowers would be delivered that day. Well they weren't. I got pictures of what was delivered and I was so embarrassed! My aunt said it was the thought that counted, but I was so disappointed. I will never order from them again. The flower pictures were taken on the day they arrived.

Aug 02, 2020

Avas Flowers — Scam

Ordered flowers on 8/1/2020 to go to Picayune, Ms. for a funeral. Received email of order with confirmation...

Jul 25, 2020

Avas Flowers — Extremely poor product / services / response to issues

# 7287054 Same day delivery advertised but not delivered. Also advertised free delivery but then charged...

Avas FlowersOrder was not delivered on day promised and did not get what I was charged for

I was told that my flowers and chocolates would be delivered on the same day of order, my daughter in law did not get her flowers until three days later and she did not get what I paid for. I was on the phone over two hours and called 5-6 different times. I later found out this company is based out of New Jersey! I paid $116. and change for this order and this company lied to me about everything, I spoke with at least 4 different people, when her flowers arrived they were old!!! They did not come in the vase I paid for, she did not get the mylar balloon I paid for and the arrangement was not what I paid for! I am very disappointed and think this company should be shut down for false advertisement! AVAS FLOWERS IS A FRAUDULENT COMPANY!!! My order # was 772747 I WILL NEVER ORDER ONLINE AGAIN!!!

Jul 14, 2020

Avas Flowers — Flowers for my birthday

My boyfriend's mother ordered me Daisey's for my birthday. they were supposed to be delivered on...

Avas FlowersFlowers for funeral

I ordered flowers from avas flowers on 7/3/20 for my first cousin who passed.
        I needed them delivered on july 4thby 1:30 to the chapel at the local funeral home.
        I was assured it was no problem. I called to make sure they had delivered them and found out that they were unable to get in touch with delivery. I was told the prior day that I would get an email and a picture of the flowers along with a delivery time from the driver. When this did not happen I called.
        They had lost my email address. I asked them to have a manager call me within an hour. No call. No flowers apparently either. I did not find that out until the following day. I received an email that they were unable to deliver my order that cost $186.00. I had been unable to fly out to the funeral. During the covid times the flowers were all the more important to let my family know we were thinking of them! No flowers!
        Yes they said they would refund the money after I asked but the point is that they were extremely unprofessional!

Avas FlowersWrong order flowers molded

This is the worst florist ever my sister purchased flowers from them they lied the company was 4 hours away the roses had mold on them and half were dead to top it off the bouquet wasn't even the one she purchased after reading the reviews it seems this floral company has no idea what their doing and should be refunding back money to the customers

Avas FlowersFlower delivery

My husband ordered roses with a vase and a balloon for our 20th wedding anniversary, they were supposed to be delivered on June 24, 2020 which was our anniversary they did not show up until June 25th 2020 after being on a UPS truck all day, i opened the box and they were DEAD! I contacted my husband and sent him pictures of the dead flowers. He then tried to contact this company it took him two days to get thru to someone they told him they would pick up the dead flowers and bring new/fresh flowers the next day. Never happened. He then called to complain and wanted his money back they told him he could only get I beleive 25 or 30 dollars back nothing else.
            This company is horrible and my husband was really upset about this

Avas FlowersNot the flowers I ordered

I ordered a vase with white roses and lavender with a little greenery. What was delivered had no white roses and no lavender. also the pedals on the flowers were already falling off. the packet that you put in the water was also missing. I paid a lot of money and what got delivered was nothing like what I ordered. I am very disappointed. you can contact me at [protected] if you want. I just wanted to let you know I will never use you again

Jul 01, 2020

Avas Flowers — Customer service

3 times I went over my order with 3 different representatives. Ordering from avas took a total of 6 hour...

Jun 22, 2020

Avas Flowers — Flowers not delivered when ordered and no response from company

Ordered flowers on 6/19/2020 for delivery that day-order #7027993. Received email that order was scheduled...

Jun 17, 2020

Avas Flowers — Service

Ordered flowers to be delivered on June 15th, 2020 for a 50th wedding anniversary. Received a call on the day...

Jun 12, 2020

Avas Flowers — Failed to deliver flowers as requested and then lied about delivery

Ordered flowers for a funeral 6/4. Checked online on 6/5 for the status [no phone number provided] Order...

Jun 11, 2020

Avas Flowers — "local" flower delivery

On their website they advertised as a local florist in chico, ca. I ordered from their website on 6/5/20 for...

Avas FlowersUnauthorized credit card charge

Company stated first credit card given was denied. Gave another card it was accepted. After checking both cards the charge for the flowers was charged to both cards. Tryed to get refund. Called several times. Can not get customer service. No direct communication. Order # 7131551. Order # 7131552. Placed 5/21/2020. Charges were $126.81 on both cards.

Avas FlowersDisgusting rip-off! Ordered 1 large & 2 small they sent 3 small. Flowers were almost dead!

One large arrangement and 2 small costing $171. They sent 3 small. Almost dead. Looks nothing like flowers I paid for.! Biggest scam. So disappointed! My friend and 2 daughters were devastated at the loss of her father /grandfather last week. These flowers were horrendous! I want full refund! This company has 3790 complaints! Wish I researched prior!