Menu
Avas Flowers Customer Service Phone, Email, Contacts

Avas Flowers
reviews and complaints

www.avasflowers.net

Learn how the rating is calculated

1.8 281 Reviews

How responsive is Avas Flowers's customer service?

57 Resolved
209 Unresolved
Almost disappeared 🫥
We're pretty sure that if Avas Flowers showed up wayyyy more often on ComplaintsBoard and paid more attention to reviews and complaints, it would lead to better results. But for now, the resolution rate doesn't show successful interaction with customers. We advise reviewers to be careful when communicating with Avas Flowers and be ready for the chance your problem might not get a response. It's also good to start looking for other solutions if your issues aren't fixed as you want.
Verified
The authenticity of the customer service contact information for Avas Flowers has been meticulously verified by representatives from ComplaintsBoard using our proprietary verification system.
Claim Your Business
Take control of your profile: address complaints and engage with reviews
Write a review File a complaint

Avas Flowers reviews and complaints 281

Filter reviews by rating
15 reviews
Sort by:

Newest Avas Flowers reviews and complaints

T
1:52 pm EDT
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Avas Flowers - Failed to deliver large floral arrangement to the church for a funeral

Today, 9/8/2023I I was notified at 9:06 AM PDT (about the time the funeral was to begin) that the Avas affiliate in TN would not be able to deliver the large arrangement sent by all the deceased friends and neighbors in CA. Are you kidding me?! You just let me know when the service is to begin? If I knew earlier I could have found someone else to fill our...

S
9:53 pm EDT

Avas Flowers Bots don’t know, nobody to help

I ordered flowers on Friday to be delivered on Saturday. Every time I checked the status, it was scheduled for Saturday, then it was scheduled for Sunday, then it was scheduled for Monday. On Tuesday, after an HOUR of pushing buttons I got to speak to somebody. They were going to schedule the delivery for Wednesday! My sister was at a vacation rental and was leaving on Wednesday! SHE WOULDN’T BE THERE! Had to cancel the order. Never, ever going to order from Ava’s! I will spread the word too. So disappointed!

Update by Sheri Jones

Very disappointed! Extremely hard to contact customer service.

S
12:24 pm EDT

Avas Flowers Placed an order and cancelled not 10 mins later

I placed an order and cancelled it not 10 minutes later. I ordered them on Wed 8/30 to be delivered on Friday 9/1. I cancelled shortly after and now they are calling me TODAY stating that they can't cancel the order because the flowers were already purchased. BULL CRAP ! You can't have the flower in hand for an order that was just placed & cancelled 10 /15 minutes later. I know how this works I've worked in a florist. I will be reporting them to my credit card company and to payment on this order.

Desired outcome: not to be charged and no order delivered

4:53 pm EDT

Avas Flowers Funeral arrangement flowers

Cancelled my order a day before the funeral, claiming they didn't have enough flowers or a designer! I want to know why this company is in Business? I review businesses for Google and went back to read the reviews on Avas, and most are one stars! All bad experiences! I have filed a claim to BBB and look forward to talking to corporate after the funeral, I spent 18 years as a customer service manager for the orange county register news and no one in this company could compensate besides a refund, which left me scrambling today and my local florist crafted a beautiful spraying 3 hrs! This is why I'm outraged! No business with this many bad reviews should remain in business

Desired outcome: Wow they gave me a refund

Update by Michael Arnouville
Aug 29, 2023 4:55 pm EDT

See above, Avas should not be in business! They are incompetent and unworthy of the public's trust!

P
8:22 pm EDT

Avas Flowers Balloon delivery

I ordered balloons for a 92nd birthday and they delivered one instead of 7 and did not modify my bill or inform me until I called to inquire. They said they "didn't have the balloons". Then they said they would redeliver them the next day which didn't happen. Then a person said that the shop "refused" to redeliver them. They offered to refund me but I wanted the balloons delivered.

The birthday present was ruined.

I've spent two hours with customer service. One person hung up on me. The others said the balloons would be delivered. The last one said a supervisor will call. We'll see if that happens and if they are able to remedy things.

I will never use this company again.

Desired outcome: The balloons should be delivered, albeit late and should be at no cost to me.

G
8:54 am EDT

Avas Flowers I would like to see this business shut down.

I ordered 3 arrangements for my sister's funeral. I spent over $400.00 on these flowers. I ordered and was charged $9.99 for a banner for each arrangement, 3 in total, and none of the arrangements had a banner. I was also charged separate delivery and handling fees for each order. When the flowers arrived, they were half dead. SHAME ON YOU AVA'S FLOWERS! When someone dies, it is stressful enough to go through losing a loved one. When you order flowers the arrangement should match the picture of what is being ordered. When I asked to combine the orders to save on shipping, my request was ignored. DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY!

4:03 pm EDT

Avas Flowers Liars

On 8/10/23, I called to order flowers for my aunt,’s funeral, which was on 8/11/23 at 10am. The representative told me they could deliver by 9 am, then said if I wanted they could deliver on the evening of 8/10. I said that would be better and gave them my cc number. About 15 minutes later, I got a message that there was a problem with my order. I called and the rep said they couldn’t deliver to that address and could I provide another. I gave them another address, but stressed that the flowers had to be delivered by 9am so my brother would get them in time to drive to the church. The rep said she would inform the delivery person to make that his first stop. I then called my brother, and he said that wouldn’t be enough time as he needed 1 1/2 hours for the drive. I called to cancel, but got a recording that they were closed due to some (unspecified) holiday, so I went online and cancelled the order. On 8/11 my brother arrived home around 4pm, and the flowers were sitting on his front porch with a note that they were delivered at 3:30 pm. I called Avas Flowers, but again got the recording they were closed. I called on 8/12 and explained everything to the rep, but she said they couldn’t do anything about it because the flowers had already been delivered. I asked to speak with her supervisor and she said no one was available and hung up on me. I am now out over $100 with no resolution in sight, and no way to recover the amount spent. I will definitely be posting on Facebook and Nextdoor, but will never do business with this shoddy company again. By the way, I spoke with my cousin, and she had a similar experience with the same company. Total rip-off!

Desired outcome: Refund

7:30 am EDT

Avas Flowers Flower Delivery

I ordered a bouquet for mothers bday to be delivered 8/7. It never got delivered even though I received notification that it had been. Called, they said they would deliver the next day. They delivered 8/8 but they were dead. Called again, they said they would deliver a new one 8/9, but they never did. I am not calling again because it gets me nowhere after holding for 20 minutes. I am disputing the charge through my credit card company.

Desired outcome: I would like a refund

6:14 pm EDT
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Avas Flowers Delivery of dozen red roses to my wife on our wedding anniversary

A dozen red roses ordered with AVAS flowers on 07-17-2023 for delivery on 07-22-2023 (our wedding anniversary). Confirmation from them stated:

Estimated Delivery Window: Sat, 07/22/2023

Not a holiday period, plenty of notice. Flowers delivered 8am on 07-21-2023. Destroying surpirse.

AVAS flowers were not cheap - putting on a large service charge late in the order process, raising the prices by $25 at the last second in the checkout process. There was already delivery included in the prices

Delivery on the wrong date is not service

Desired outcome: A partial refund. A refund of the service charge would be appropriate

C
3:19 pm EDT

Avas Flowers Funeral flower arrangement for delozier on 6/9/23

On 6/9/23, I called and purchased the Pink Sympathy Spray for the Delozier funeral at Eufala First Baptist Church. I received a call back that there was not enough pink flowers and I agreed to whatever was available. My request was just to make it beautiful for this dear friend. I watched the funeral on zoom and saw no flower arrangement in a spray like I ordered. I contacted Avas twice and was assured that I would be sent a picture which would be similar to what I ordered as they said no photo was taken of my order. Both times they told me within 24 to 48 hours the photo would come. I have never received a photo. Now I am concerned I paid over $200.00 for an arrangement that was never delivered or something much smaller than I paid for. I am frustrated and wondering if I was ripped off. Unless this can be resolved, I will be writing bad reviews of Avas on Yelp, Site Jabber, Consumer Affairs, etc.

Christie Rogers

Desired outcome: 1) I would like to see a photo of a similar arrangement or2) a refund

6:01 pm EDT

Avas Flowers Ava's Flowers

July 12, 2023

My husband ordered flowers for our wedding anniversary, we both went through hell in our first marriages and found each other much later in life. I survived breast cancer after getting diagnosed 3 weeks after we got married in 2020, (I lost my brother to cancer 2 months that May), so every day is a gift. I am not sure how he found Ava's flowers, he called and said he ordered a really nice bouquet. What I received, we could have gotten from Wal-Mart for $10.00. I thought my husband was going to cry when he saw what we received. We have some nice local florists, BUY LOCALLY! Don't bother with the online floral services, call a local florist and see how they can help. I am sure my husband learned his lesson.

Desired outcome: My husband wants his money back!

View 0 more photos
2:22 am EDT

Avas Flowers I want a full 100% refund.

I placed an order with Ava’s Flowers for a Sympathy arrangement on 6/30/23. The funeral was taking place on 7/5/23 a week later. I received a text on 7/5/23 the day of the funeral about calling Ava’s Flowers customer service. I called at 8:50am they tell me my arrangement won’t be delivered or delivered on time to the church for 2:00pm, they will instead deliver to my home. I told then they are for a funeral they have to be delivered to the church & on time. The customer service representative is insisting on delivering to my home address & they will give me 15% off what I already paid. I said Absolutely Not they had a week to get the order together & make sure the delivery would happen on time. After being put on hold the representative comes back & tells me he spoke with the florist & they will make the delivery to church by 2:00pm. I get to the church No Flowers! I call again after being told 4 hours earlier they would be there I’m being told again the flowers wouldn’t make it & they will deliver to my home address which makes no sense the flowers had to be at the church for the service. I was put on hold several times & told the florist was not answering their phone. The flowers were never delivered, the order was put in a week before. I was told the day of the service they wouldn’t make it, then told they would be at the church & on time, in the end Nothing! They think I will only accept a 15% credit, their crazy, unprofessional, a scammers. I was heartbroken these flowers were for my Uncle’s funeral. Absolutely Unacceptable!

3:19 pm EDT

Avas Flowers Flower arrangements paid for but only got 1

I ordered 2 flower arrangements same time had them sent to my sister in Michigan for father's day to take to the cemetery for my Son and Dad they only delivered 1 I called before noon cat was told the other arrangement would be there today wrong avas waits until 2pm to tell me at best they will be there Tuesday avas did not even offer to refund except 30 percent no only 59.99 what about the 25.00 handle charge this company is a joke go the avas flowers on bbb and read this place needs shut down

Desired outcome: All of my money back not just for 1 arrangement all the stress this causes

U
10:23 am EDT

Avas Flowers Order #[protected] one dozen roses

After I googled "flowers near me" to place a order, Avas Flowers popped up. Its deceiving since they are not local they had the option available for same day or beyond so thinking it was local or maybe contracted out locally I chose same day. After I submitted my order the order was confirmed. When I reviewed the purchase I then noticed a service fee of $25 extra. I had a discount applied for free shipping so I had no idea what it was for but thinking it was because I had said discount they were getting there money anyway . Since it was confirmed I was going to let it go since it was same day. Less than an hour later I got an email stating it wouldn't be delivered on time and was asked to pick another date. I then contacted them to find out why . The first person that answered hung up on me I called right back and someone else told me they would give another discount if I agreed to except the flowers the following day. I explained that we were going away for 2 days no one would be home and didn't need them a day late since it was confirmed before I submitted the order. After arguing with them and being placed on hold for over 10 min it was clear they did not want to refund my money so I agreed to the order even though it would be late by one day. Already upset I was assured that my flowers would be here the following day . Nope just received an update that they won't arrive today either even though I changed my plans to be home to get the flowers. This is inexcusable and unacceptable. I will not order from Avas and will tell anyone else the same. I feel like I have no choice but to accept this because I've already asked to cancel the order and was denied because it was same day. How can I be denied a refund when it will be at least 2 days before they will be here at least 2 days late. I feel like I was lied to and this is a dishonest way to conduct business and I'm very disappointed I ever called avas flowers!

Desired outcome: I would like the rest of my money refunded to include the "service fee".

Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Avas Flowers Disappointing Service, Poor Quality Product: My Experience with AvasFlowers.net

I recently made a purchase at AvasFlowers.net to commemorate my 30th wedding anniversary, hoping the delivery would arrive on July 14th, as guaranteed by the company. However, much to my dismay, I did not receive any notification about the status of my order, despite several attempts to find out through their automated phone service.

Eventually, I decided to call their customer support line to inquire about my order, but I was greeted with a message that informed me of a delay due to "Non Binary Person Day," and that no live customer support would be available until the following day. This left me feeling frustrated and dissatisfied, but I remained hopeful that my order would arrive soon.

On the morning of July 15th, I contacted AvasFlowers.net again, and was informed that my delivery had already been made the night before, according to the delivery driver. However, after reviewing my security footage which showed no sign of a delivery on the 14th, I informed the customer support individual about the mistake. Only then did they admit that my order had not arrived on time due to a high volume of orders, but had in fact been delivered on the morning of the 15th.

Despite my disappointment and frustration, all AvasFlowers.net could offer me was a meager refund of $20. On top of this, when the floral arrangement finally arrived, it was wilted and of poor quality. Needless to say, I was greatly let down by the quality of service and product. My experience with AvasFlowers.net was a huge letdown, and I cannot recommend this company to anyone looking for a quality floral service.

Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Avas Flowers Avas Flowers Review: Displeasing Outcome and Substitution of Autumn Splendor Arrangement

I remember ordering from avasflowers.net last Fall, on November 4,2018. The product I bought was an exquisite flower arrangement named Autumn Splendor, which cost me $68.43, a reasonable price for such a beautiful bouquet. The product description claimed that this arrangement was the perfect way to celebrate the coming of Fall and that it would be an excellent gift for any occasion.

The following day, November 5,2018, a representative from the company called me to inform me that the orange roses required for my order were not in stock. He asked if I was comfortable with them replacing the orange roses with a different Autumn-colored flower, and I was okay with the change as long as the vase in the picture on the website was the same one sent. I was reassured that my request would be honored.

Later that day, the recipient of the flowers texted me a message thanking me for the flowers. I planned to surprise her at home, so I made my way to her house. Upon seeing the bouquet she received, I was blown away! It was so different from what I had ordered. The flowers were not the colors of Autumn; instead, they were a mixture of different colors. Moreover, the vase was a tall, clear glass vase with some burlap ribbon around it. It's not the one I ordered, and it had no Autumn Splendor look. It was a complete let down. The whole bouquet was very different from the online picture and less impressive compared to the one pictured on avasflowers.net website. It appeared like I could have purchased the same bouquet from my local Walmart store for ten dollars.

I was utterly displeased at the outcome and decided to message the company. Their offer of a store credit worth ten dollars and ten credits percent was laughable. I didn't want the store credit, nor would I ever shop from them again. I wanted the arrangement I paid for and the vase I picked in the picture. I was angry, and it was a waste of money. It was a complete betrayal of trust. I'll take my money elsewhere and avoid this store like the plague. Buyer beware! Don't order from avasflowers.net if you want quality.

Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Avas Flowers Disastrous Anniversary Flowers from Third-Party Company - Not Recommended!

Not recommended at all! I ordered flowers for my wife's 23rd anniversary from this third-party company. I was hoping to surprise her with a beautiful arrangement and their pricing wasn't cheap at all. However, I was deeply disappointed when the flowers turned out to be a complete disaster. The customer service rep who took my order was unfriendly and unhelpful. They claimed to be a local business but refused to share the name of the local floral designer. I sensed something fishy right away.

Despite these warning bells, I went ahead and ordered a dozen roses with baby's breath, a bow, a happy anniversary balloon, a vase, and a card with written words. The cost was hefty at $101.23, but I thought it would be worth it. I was wrong. First of all, their claim of "Free delivery" is bogus. Moreover, they assured me that the flowers would be delivered in 3 hours, but I requested delivery the next day. They also promised to send me an email of the invoice/receipt and another email/text when the flowers were delivered.

After my wife called me to thank me for the flowers, I requested a photo from her. That's when I discovered the extent of the disaster. Her name was spelled incorrectly, the so-called card was actually a message on plain computer paper with a Happy Anniversary message written by someone who was apparently illiterate. The cheap vase looked like a thin glass jar and there was no bow or balloon to be seen. I was incensed and contacted customer service immediately.

The representatives were unapologetic and even offered me a store credit for the balloon and the bow. They completely missed the point. It wasn't about the money, it was about the memories of our anniversary and they completely obliterated that. Moreover, they didn't seem to care. To make things worse, they used the cheapest products and the arrangement was an eyesore. I'd never use this company again, and I'm wary of the local florist they hired to do the job. Stay away from this company if you value quality and customer service.

By the way, my order number was *** if anyone cares. Spread the word - don't use this company!

Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Avas Flowers AvasFlowers.net Review: Disappointing Experience with Customer Service and Final Product

Back in April of 2020, during the Easter season, I put in an order for four unique floral arrangements from AvasFlowers.net. The first three deliveries appeared flawless alongside an approving response from the recipients. Being satisfied with the service, I was waiting in great anticipation for the fourth arrangement to reach its destination on the ninth of April. However, to my dismay, this delivery never came.

I initiated contact with the customer service team at AvasFlowers.net and underwent immense strain trying to connect with a real, live human. At the beginning of my initial call, I opted to receive a call back instead of being put on hold, but this resulted in immediate disconnection when I entered my issued keypad number. As the situation became increasingly frustrating, my persistence led to a customer service representative who promised to contact the designer and placed me on hold. Unfortunately, the designer was unresponsive, and I never received a callback. I sent two separate emails to address the issue, but never garnered a response, prompting me to begin the same tiresome process on April 9th. To no surprise, I was told that the designer was once again unresponsive. When I pleaded for the order to be canceled, the customer service representative conveyed to me that they could not cancel my order due to the inability to connect with the designer. In my irritation, I requested a partial refund, but this, too, was denied. In its place, they offered me a mere $20 credit, which was rather useless, especially since I made it clear I would not be ordering from their website again.

After enduring an extensive process, the recipient of the fourth floral arrangement finally received the arrangement. However, upon seeing a picture of the final product, I was highly displeased. The arrangement did not resemble anything I had ordered. Instead, it appeared cheap-looking and seemingly effortless in execution. Furthermore, the arrangement was not representative of what I had paid for, which was disappointing. I could have just easily contacted a florist in the local area of the intended recipient, as I had paid a sizeable amount for this arrangement, but it was a very generic floral arrangement that did not look spot-on for Easter.

In summary, my experience with AvasFlowers.net was not the best. At first, the experience seemed pleasant, but the inability of the customer service team to resolve any problems accurately is highly concerning. Additionally, the lack of effort put into the final arrangement only leaves me equally disappointed in the designers and, consequently, AvasFlowers.net as a company. While I understand that there was a substitution policy, the final arrangement seemed unsatisfactory. I recommend finding a floral delivery website with better customer service and better final results when delivering flowers to your loved ones.

Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Avas Flowers Disappointing Experience with AvasFlowers.net: Miscommunication, Delayed Delivery, and Poor Customer Service

I have to say my experience with AvasFlowers.net was a total letdown. See, my friend lives far away from me, in Louisiana, and I wanted to surprise her with a bouquet of flowers that would be delivered straight to her office on the same day. Unfortunately, a few hours after I placed my order, I received an email from them asking me to call them regarding my delivery. When I did, I was informed that due to bad weather, the flowers were unable to be delivered on the same day, but rather on Monday, which was two days later. After a bit of back-and-forth, I was able to reschedule the delivery for Tuesday before 11 am to align with my friend's work schedule.

As the delivery day of Tuesday approached, I waited eagerly for a confirmation email that the flowers had been delivered. But, alas, no email came. I called to check-in, and Karen took my call, and at that time, I was informed that the designer had asked for my approval of a few changes. This was unexpected because, during the rescheduling process, we had already discussed the delivery status. Why did no one contact me earlier to get my approval? Worse yet, the flowers were scheduled for delivery in just 45-minutes, and they were just now about to ask for my approval. Karen assured me that everything would be okay and they would be delivered on time. However, things did not go according to plan.

A little after 10 am, Lori called me to inform me that the flowers would not make it on time, and asked if I had an alternate delivery address because she would be off work. What?! I had specifically picked my friend's work as the delivery address because that's where I wanted them to go. Lori then offered me a discount for the trouble, but the flowers had already been paid for. A discount would be no help to me, and I was quite upset. I asked for a refund, but Lori told me they would need to charge me an additional $10 for their inconvenience! I was like, "Are you kidding me?" I was not going to pay extra money for their mistake, so I demanded to speak to a manager. However, the manager was not available at the time of my call.

After some insistence, Lori finally agreed to give me a full refund for the inconvenience. But, here's the kicker - I asked her for an email confirmation of our conversation, which she still has not sent, even after several days. All in all, my experience with AvasFlowers.net was terrible. I was trying to support a small business during the pandemic, but I will never use this company again. It is disappointing because their website shows fantastic reviews, but a little bit of digging revealed that their customer service is not good. There is even an Ava's Flowers Scam Page on Facebook. Buyer beware.

E
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Avas Flowers Disappointing and Inconsiderate Service from AvasFlowers.net for Funeral Arrangements

I recently ordered a Blue Sympathy Spray Wreath from AvasFlowers.net for my Uncle's viewing which is happening today on 4/7/23. I made sure to place the order two days prior, on 4/5/23 and requested for the arrangement to be delivered to the funeral home by 1PM. However, when I contacted the funeral home at 12:30PM and a few more times after that, I found out that the flowers were not delivered as per my request. I immediately called AvasFlowers.net and spoke to multiple representatives between 1-2:30PM, but none of them were able to help me. They informed me that they were unable to reach the designer of the flowers and tried to reassure me that the viewing didn't start until 2PM, which was irrelevant as I wanted the flowers there by 1PM.

As the customer, I was very disappointed with the lack of empathy and concern from AvasFlowers.net. They informed me that the flowers might be delivered to the funeral home later that evening, but it didn't matter to me because my Uncle's funeral was scheduled for the next day. The flowers were meant to provide light and comfort to my Uncle's family during this difficult time and their inaction has caused me a lot of distress and heartbreak.

I asked AvasFlowers to cancel the order, refund my money, and spoke to a manager who then attempted to contact the flower shop company designer. The manager updated me that the designer was available and the flowers were out for delivery but still couldn't provide a specific delivery time. I found it totally unbelievable that they had the audacity to insist that the flowers would still be delivered up to 7PM, despite my repeated requests that they should have been delivered by 1PM. I've been on the phone with them for almost an hour now, and I believe that their service is appalling.

Aside from their disappointing service, I was heartbroken by the loss of my Uncle, and to experience such an inconsiderate situation is shameful. Ultimately, I would never use AvasFlowers.net again, and I believe that they need to improve their service and reconsider their priorities. It's unacceptable to treat customers this way, particularly when they're going through tough times.

Avas Flowers In-depth Review

Website Design and User Experience: The website design of Avas Flowers is clean and user-friendly, making it easy to navigate and find the desired products. The layout is intuitive, with clear categories and search options, ensuring a smooth user experience.

Product Selection and Quality: Avas Flowers offers a wide range of floral arrangements and gifts for various occasions. The selection includes beautiful bouquets, plants, and gift baskets, ensuring there is something for everyone. The quality of the products is exceptional, with fresh and vibrant flowers that are expertly arranged.

Pricing and Value for Money: Avas Flowers provides competitive pricing for their products, offering great value for money. The prices are reasonable, considering the high-quality flowers and arrangements. Additionally, they frequently offer discounts and promotions, making it even more affordable to send beautiful flowers.

Ordering Process and Customer Support: The ordering process on Avas Flowers' website is straightforward and hassle-free. The step-by-step instructions make it easy to customize and personalize the order. Their customer support team is responsive and helpful, promptly addressing any queries or concerns.

Delivery and Shipping: Avas Flowers ensures timely delivery of their products. They offer same-day delivery options, which is convenient for last-minute orders. The flowers are carefully packaged to maintain their freshness during transit, and the delivery personnel are professional and courteous.

Customer Reviews and Reputation: Avas Flowers has a positive reputation among customers. Their website features numerous customer reviews, showcasing the satisfaction of previous buyers. The company is known for its reliable service and high-quality products, earning them a strong reputation in the industry.

Return Policy and Satisfaction Guarantee: Avas Flowers has a customer-friendly return policy and satisfaction guarantee. If for any reason the customer is not satisfied with their purchase, they can contact the customer support team for assistance. The company strives to ensure customer satisfaction and will work towards resolving any issues.

Additional Services and Special Offers: In addition to their floral arrangements, Avas Flowers offers various additional services and special offers. They provide options for adding balloons, chocolates, and personalized messages to the orders, allowing customers to create a more personalized gift. The company also frequently offers special discounts and promotions, providing further value to their customers.

Social Responsibility and Sustainability Efforts: Avas Flowers is committed to social responsibility and sustainability efforts. They source their flowers from eco-friendly farms and prioritize environmentally friendly practices. Additionally, they support various charitable organizations and initiatives, contributing to the betterment of society.

Overall Recommendation and Conclusion: Avas Flowers is a highly recommended online florist. With their user-friendly website, wide selection of high-quality products, competitive pricing, and excellent customer support, they provide a seamless and enjoyable experience for customers. Their commitment to customer satisfaction, timely delivery, and social responsibility further enhances their reputation. Whether for personal celebrations or special occasions, Avas Flowers is a reliable choice for sending beautiful and meaningful floral gifts.

Trust badge
Collect Your Trust Badge
Be recognized for outstanding customer service

Contact Avas Flowers customer service

Phone number

+1 (877) 638-3303

Website

Our Commitment

We stand for unbiased reviews

We help resolving issues

We advocate freedom of speech

We ensure transparent and fair ratings

We care about your privacy

We are easy, free and open to everyone

Is ComplaintsBoard.com associated with Avas Flowers?

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Avas Flowers Customer Service. Initial Avas Flowers complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Avas Flowers above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Avas Flowers. Discuss the issues you have had with Avas Flowers and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.