The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Auntie Annes — Employee Rehired With Bad Hygiene habits
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
I used to work at Auntie Annes with this woman that never washjed her hands prior to rolling dough, she has been seen not washing her hands after using the bathroom, smoking a cigarette and the worst is she has been seen by customers and other Mall Workers picking her nose and wiping her hand on her apron then goes right back to rolling the dough, I cannot understand why she was rehired because I know this person could not have changed her hygiene habits in just a few months.
It is my mission to see her get terminated...again, if not then I will report the store to BBB and the Health Department here in my town.
The woman I am speaking of, she is the tall one with the blond hair.
More Auntie Annes Complaints & Reviews
- Auntie Anne Pretzels - abusive rude pretzel maker, mean to customers doesn't give right order
- Auntie Anne - Former employee rehire has been let go!
- Auntie Anne's Pretzel, Chandler Mall - Unfair Employee Treatment
- Auntie Anne's - food service worker
- Auntie Anne's - unconsumable products
- Auntie Anne's - product and service