Auntie Anne'sfood service worker

T Jan 25, 2020 Review updated:

I visited Auntie Anne's at Indian Castle rest stop. Store ID 4NYAAP48. Worker was Jessica. I was there 1/24/20 at 1:34PM. I visit this place every time I am traveling & always order mini pretzel dogs. I know they have to cook them when you order so I order them 1st & then go do other things & stop back for them. I ordered 2 mini pretzel dogs, paid for them & then stopped back & waited. I saw jessica bagging up 2 regular size pretzel dogs & starting handing me the bag. I said I ordred 2 mini pretzel dogs. Jessica very rudely said no you did not. I said I know I ordered the mini ones I order them all the time. I never order the regular size one. She very rudely said well you will have to wait again. I said ok. I waited & then she was bagging them up & handed me the bag over the counter. Did not say a word. I said thank you & no response from her. I felt she could have said sorry for the misunderstanding or something but she was just rude. I don't feel she should talk to customers like that. I hope that you can do something about this.

food service worker

• Um is not an answer! Jan 25, 2020

hon that just says pretzel dog. nothing mini is written in the receipt.

in any event, theres a website about auntie anne's prices per state and a regular pretzel dog in NY is 4.49. so 940 for two, factoring in the reality that rest stop prices are often higher than regular places because of desperation of the customers.

mini pretzel dogs are 6.24 which is a ridiculous price. why not 6.25? but that's for one order. you ordered two. you really thought today was your lucky day? buy one get one half off??? what???

• Tp
    tpickett40 Jan 27, 2020

@Um is not an answer! The cost had nothing to do with the rude behavior. I didn't care what it cost. The workers behavior was unacceptable.

• Um is not an answer! Jan 27, 2020

@tpickett40 What rude behavior? You ordered the wrong thing and then tried to blame her.

• Tp
    tpickett40 Jan 27, 2020

@Um is not an answer! I didn't order wrong item. She rang it up wrong. You sound like her maybe you work there too. Such rude people

• Um is not an answer! Jan 27, 2020

@tpickett40 I don't work there but you showed us the receipt. You paid for the 'wrong' items. You should have noticed the amount you were paying.

You were being rude.