Auntie AnneFormer employee rehire has been let go!

I am happy to say that the former employee from Auntie Annes has been let go ...again, the DM who runs the store was on holiday when she was rehired and when he got back yesterday and was told by another employee he then contacted her and told her that her services were no longer required and also that the Corp Office will make sure she is never to be rehired again...now I'm content.

Billydude15 May 26, 2009

I see you got rid of your group. I guess you are eliminiaing all the proof of the messages you sent us. Well we can still tell about what you said.

Billydude15 May 26, 2009

I wonder who that "someone else" is. I bet you are going to say it is that ex roommate of yours. Let me guess, she broke into your house, and used your computer to send us all those messages. Next you will be saying she is stealing your identity.

• Anonymous May 26, 2009

Ye poor poor sods, sounds to me like ye are angry that I won this victory oh and btw I never sent any one a post saying for them to eat chicken and die, someone posted that in my name but I really don't care, too bad ye sods have such issues that ye attack those that came here with a mission to make others aware of bad people that are employed and could make others sick with their personal hyiene, I feel good about myself and my life, and as it stands life is good all the way around.

Cheers

Billydude15 May 26, 2009

Good for you, the former employee who you have a fatal attraction crush obsession with was fired. You were probably fired to and wanted to sink her with you. Now you only have one wish left for her which is for her to choke on a chicken bone and die.