AT&Tcable tv

I called them on friday (10/11/19) when my tv reception went out. The young lady in billing department spoke poor english. I had difficulty understanding her! She asked her questions and I told her I had already done all the steps she suggested... She told me she would send a tech out to replace my box on thursday (10/17/19). Almost a week without tv service!! Never have I received that kind of response. Usually it is 48 hours! I have been a customer of at&t for over 40 years!! I was very upset. I called them back on the 12th, explain the situation and the young lady told me they could have a tech out to my house on monday the 14th between 10 and 12 o'clock. Well, it's 1 pm and no tech & no call. I call them - the second lady never put the tech request for the 14th thru the system. Don't promise a customer a repair that you can't fulfill! This is not going to happen again. Because next time their tech fails to show when they say he/she is scheduled... I will cancel my service! The are not the only digital tv service in our area.

Li