AT&T U - Verse Visa Gift Cardwhat is this card? it is not from reward center.

D

I changed my internet and TV from Comcast to AT&T U-verse.
Finally I got $100 cash back by check and $100 debit card from ATT reward center.It is OK.
After that I received another $100 debit card.
It is wired.This is from AT&T Services, Inc. and this card agreement says they charge Card-On File Fee per month $5.00 and Administrative Fee to Close Account and Transfer Funds $10.00, Lost or Stolen Card $10.00 .
I do not know why I get this card and I am not willing to use this card.
Their website is myattgiftcard.com <-Why it doesnot include att domain??
Does anyone get debit card from AT&T Services, Inc...

• Lo
    Lorraine Engelhart Nov 22, 2008

Trying to activate rewards Visa card & automated voice won't take it Can someone help? I'm thoroughly fed up

• Fe
    felixgarcia Nov 22, 2008

can't get card to relesae cash...

• Am
    America Bible Nov 29, 2008

I do not have a complaint but a question?

First thank you for the gift card.
    I have used the card and simply would like to know how to check for balance.
    There is a minute amount balance; how do I access that information?
    The telephone number on the card is not readable.

• Mr
    mrscullen Dec 27, 2008

for the card. you have to use it as credit. to check the balance you can call the reward center and they can tell you. as for the the fees, if the card expires with money on it 5 a month will be taken off until it's gone, that' s it there are no other fees

• Ti
    Tiresias Apr 04, 2009

Yes. I have yet to recieve my card. I previously had been with ATT in Michigan and then didn't send one then, either. The attorneys general of California and Michigan really need to get after ATT.

• Lu
    Luisa Carolina Jun 29, 2009

Trying to activate this card, is an odissey, the supposed customer service phone only gives you 2 options and it's no help.
    I've tried the phone and the website and they both tell me it's too many numbers for the card number...this is so frustrating. Next time, I'll take a check.

• Co
    courtyardman Jul 22, 2009

This si one of the biggest ripoffs ever for AT&T. The card worked once for me for under $10.00. Now it will not work at all anywhere I try. I want to call the number on the card but must pay for them to tell me why the card does not work. I tried to find about the balance; I have to join their club and pay. This is criminal.

I have turned the information over to our local new media and the State Attornety General Office. I also gave it to the U S Postal Inspector since it came to the mail and is fraud.

Go ahead, AT&T; make my day!

• Fl
    Floyd Wuellner Dec 01, 2009

I have activated a $100 debit card. I tried to use it. The card came up on the computer as inactive. The automated phone service says it is active. There is no way to talk to a human on this automated service. This is annoying. Thanks for the $100 but how do I get a human to ask a question?