AT&Treturned phone not received

S Dec 10, 2019

ATT sent wrong phone when a claim was submitted for theft. My husband's phone was a 6 and they sent a xs, some mix up on our account when we upgraded. A very long drawn out process just to get this mess fixed. Now 3 months later and 2 months since sending wrong phone back and using return label provided they have not recieved phone and charged me yet another deductible. I have complained to anyone I can think of . Asurion says I need to check with ATT, ATT says I need to check with Asurion. Asuruion and ATT say to check with post office, in which I filed 2 claims and both times tell me to check with ATT and Asurion. Newgistics Smart label you can not reach and if you look at reviews on BBB they have an F. So obviously something is wrong.This has been the biggest run around. I have complianed to BBB and now the FCC and will be sending in official papers for complaint. I have all my records from the tracking in which it made it to Greenwood IN and never anywhere else. I will be leaving ATT if this cannot get resolved.I will complain to every outlet I can think of until I hear of the resolution.My tracking is 9202390100705162207785