American Telephone and Telegraph — advertisements
I received advertising from AT&T today, 2/10/2020, selling internet and television. There are so many abbreviations used in the terms described in this advertising for internet and TV. Some make sense, others do not. And why so many abbreviations? Can AT&T not afford that tiny bit of ink? There's plenty of space on the paper because the font is so tiny. Also, so many superscripts and tiny font footnotes. Why not just spell out the deals???
More American Telephone and Telegraph Complaints & Reviews
- C4 Connections / AT&T - carl blust 
- AT&T - uverse equipment returns 
- Vesta AT&T - unauthorized bank charge 
- AT&T Uverse - service 
- AT&T - billing rip-off 
- AT&T DSL Equipment Rebate - rebate offer is a rip off! 
- AT&T - crooks 
- AT&T - sending a replacement devices with expired warranty.
- AT&T U - Verse - at&t rewards 
- AT&T - Marina Del Rey Retail Store - no contract wireless phone service