AT&TLandline login and bill payment

J Feb 25, 2021

AT&T does not recognize my landline phone or account # which I have had for years. I cannot pay my bill on line or sign in. This has been a problem for several months. I have spent hours on the phone to customer support and after several transfers I usually get cut off or put on hold. I have been on hold for >45 minutes as I type this today, 2/25/2021. The last representative was barely audible or understandable. My bill reaches me too late to pay on time. As of today I have not received my bill, which is due very soon. I need to keep my landline; I am a physician in solo practice and on call 24/7.
My landline is the only means of contact in a power outage (not uncommon in my area). I paid my January bill twice (phone and mail) to ensure it was timely. I was told that would cover February, then the bill increased by $3.05. I mailed that sum because I could not access help on line or by phone. Photo is attached with note on statement.
I request that ATT recognizes my account so that I can pay my bill on line as I have done for years. Thank you. J.H. D. Stannard, M.D.

Landline login and bill payment