11426 District Dr, South Jordan, UT, 84095, US
Thu:10:00 am - 8:00 pm
Fri:10:00 am - 8:00 pm
Sat:10:00 am - 8:00 pm

Reviews and Complaints

AT&TThe recent experience with updating my account to firstnet at a local at&t store

I have been a customer of at&t since 2002 and recently moved to the salt lake city valley. Recently went into a local at&t store to update my account and to get new phones for myself and my wife. This was done after being told by at&t representatives from a local target that I was paying to much for my current account and needed to have it updated thus lowering my costs. Waited forever... Seemed like I was buying a car. Was advised that I had to surrender my old phone numbers for new ones. Was not advised initially of high activation fees... Found out when three separate bills arrived in the mail. Although all the representatives had tablets, none took the opportunity to use their devices and explain what all the financial obligations would be on my part. Speaking of the bill, asked the manager repeatedly what my monthly bill would be. Found out something different when three separate bills arrived in my mailbox. Speaking of the manager, because he was leaving for the day and no other manager was working for the rest of the day, he assured me he would be shutting off my old tablet. Noticed the following day that my old tablet had not yet been turned off. Proceeded to go back to the same store a couple days later to find out why the tablet had not yet been shut off. Also wanted to avoid any unwanted charges. Manager was not working. Gave my name and number to a representative. Was told that the manager would contact me the following day. Never heard from him. Had to go back the following day. Waited for 15-20 minutes until another representative claimed that the old tablet was shut off. After relaying this experience to another at&t store and first net representative, both expressed concerns which raised red flags. Was told by both that having to surrender the old numbers was unnecessary.