AT&T / Direc TV Bundle My Services — overcharged
I ordered the $99 per month 'Bundle my Services' offered by AT& T/Direct TV. The way the deal supposedly worked is each bills you separately, but AT&T offers rebates on each bill to offset the amount of the billing to equal a total of $99 per month. Each month for three months I received separate billing: AT&T $120 and DXirect TV $60, for a total of $180. After complaining each month, not receiving credits for the overbilling, and the billing not being corrected, I cancelled the contract. At that time Direct TV withdrew $300 from my account for 'early cancellation fee' and since that time AT&T has turned me over to first collection agencies, then to collection attorneys. I have turned both of them over to my lawyer.
More AT&T / Direc TV Bundle My Services Complaints & Reviews
- Direct TV - stay away - direct tv sucks!
- Direct TV - very poor service and unacceptable contract
- Direc TV & Costco - terrible experience!
- Direct TV - prepaid visa card promotion
- Direct TV - billing dispute
- Direct TV - someone elso opened an account with my last name and address
- Direct TV - failure to get proper credits on my bill
- Direc TV Support - very poor service
- DirecTV - no show installation
- DirecTV - new guide change