AT&T — billing (phone)
I stopped my AT&T autopay at your point of sales (Bellview Sq. Mall, Bellview, Washington) on August 25th.
I have all the relevant reciets
MY number was [protected]
The Store manager told me that the service had been stopped.
I realize that I made 2 additional $40 payments after already leaving the USA
I believe I should be refunded
More AT&T Complaints & Reviews
- C4 Connections / AT&T - carl blust 
- AT&T - uverse equipment returns 
- Vesta AT&T - unauthorized bank charge 
- AT&T Uverse - service 
- AT&T - billing rip-off 
- AT&T DSL Equipment Rebate - rebate offer is a rip off! 
- AT&T - crooks 
- AT&T - sending a replacement devices with expired warranty.
- AT&T U - Verse - at&t rewards 
- AT&T - Marina Del Rey Retail Store - no contract wireless phone service