AT&Tbad service and bogus charges

When I complained to AT&T about a bad connection with my phone service (lot's of static), they said that they would "check on it" and that they would "get back to me," but they never did get back to me. To add insult--and shock--to injury, my next bill was up by $58 dollars!!!

When I called AT&T to ask them why my bill was so much higher than usual, they claimed that I had requested that they come over to check the problem at my home. Even though I made no such request and I live in a house, they told me that they supposedly came to my home and the "landlord wouldn't let them in".

I told them that they are supposed to ask me first before charging me for any supposed service and they did not inform me or get my consent. They rudely told me to "let [them] finish" and continued with countering that they "don't need my permission" and that they will have it "investigated" and it will take 10 days.

They said that they will call me, but if they don't call me then I am supposed to call THEM and ask about the investigation. They told me that if they decide not to credit me, then I will have to ask them about "my options" (whatever that means).

Yes, I was RIPPED-OFF rudely and unapologetically by the corporate giant AT&T. Basically, the message was that they are a monopoly now and that I have to take their bad service and bogus charges because I have no other choice!!!!!!!

• Ra
    RaeRaewest15 Jul 04, 2016

Ever since I combine My ATT U-verse & DirecTV account I have had nothing but major major problems. They continue 2 add channels & insurance that was cancelled over 8 months ago. Every month 4 the past 5 months since combining my bills I have 2 call in & straighten this out. They tell me each time the problem is fixed when it isn't, DirecTV ATT suck

• Ho
    Hora Mar 05, 2015

I agree with all of you, but I see most American no have any idea what real are socialist system or liberals. See Mexico case, only one provide all services and charge what won plus abuse, because are call monopoly, who here are illegal, but that why Liberals was set corrupt liberals Judges any where. Att start moving across fine line, from business to criminals activities, this are to normal for Dems. See whop provide free phone and who own? a super rich Mexican, and who paid? a tax payer.Who was live under a socialist system know very well how very high corrupt are a system, like me, I can predice what a President be will doing time before, but a future? well he no have any intention of leave a office. ATT doing public monopoly, why was but Direct TV? no competition be will abuse in big how will like.

• Te
    Texas.Longview. Nov 02, 2012

Employee at AT&T store kisses guy while working in store.

• Rc
    RCW-Texas Dec 16, 2011

I was solicited at my home by AT&T U-verse. I was promised the world in entertainment, internet and telephone service. I was assured that the installation would be quick and efficient.
    Since I am currently a long time AT&T customer, I was comfortable that what was promised would be accomplished. This proved to be far from the truth. After six weeks of attempted installations, eight visits from installers and supervisors, a complete shut down of existing cable and internet service (Comcast) and a $250 bill for services never provided, I will have no future interest in any service AT&T may offer. Such a shame for a strong and reliable company to be on the path of deceitful business practices as appears to be becoming their norm.

• Ro
    Rosabella Apr 30, 2011

not able to connect from my cell phone
    reads error in connection
    went to the store and they told me that it was a problem with device. 50 dollars later with a new chip,
    one week later
    same problem
    disappointed with their customer care and their network coverage.

• Ro
    Rosabella Apr 30, 2011

I have a cell phone with att... I switched from a contract to a go phone cause I only need unlimited voice and data.
    Well, I have been having the worse luck using the phone at night. THe phone all of a sudden says "error in connection", and I'm not able to dial numbers or receive calls after 10 pm to 10 am.
    I work with my phone and I'm changing carriers tomorrow.
    I went to the store and they told me I should change my device and chip, which I did and then they suggested I do a complaint, which I did and NOTHING. A week later I'm having the same issue.
    they suck. I would think that after the merger, they would have
    A) better customer care
    b) a better network
    not the case.

Patricia A. Barry Apr 14, 2011

At & T has been my service of choice for several years. We'll see if that stays the case! In November of 2010, I went to the Taylorville store and found one man (Adam Sams) who, believe me, helped me for several hours. The other clot added 600+ contacts when I had probably had 50 at that time. In addition, clot lost all my pictures which were very important to me. Adam found them and fixed all the issues I had at that time. TODAY, the phone just about was just about to be placed under my tires. Stopped in Springfield to see WHY EVERY TIME I RECEIVED OR MADE A CALL---IT WAS CUT OFF!!! RESUME WAS NOT WHAT I WANTED TO DO. TWO PEOPLE IN THE SPRINGFIELD OFFICE WERE THERE, LOOKED AT ME AND LOOKED AWAY. 7:00PM BUT I'D THING IF AT & T WANTS TO CONTINUE TO GET MY $, SOMEONE SHOULD HAVE OPENED THE DOOR. DROVE HOME AND BY THE GRACE OF GOD, THE TAYLORVILLE STORE WAS OPEN. I LOOKED AT ADAM AND HE KNEW SOMETHING WAS WRONG (HE WAS WITH CUSTOMERS AND HE SUGGESTED I SPEAK TO TOM, WHO WAS JUST AS INTELLIGENT AS ADAM. THE PROBLEM WAS A BAD SIM CARD. I GUESS AT & T HAD SOME NEW SIM CARD ISSUE WHICH THEY/YOU DIDN'T BOTHER TO INFORM YOUR CUSTOMERS ABOUT. IF YOU WANT TO KEEP ME AS A CUSTOMER-----LET ME KNOW WHEN YOUR CRAP GOES SOUTH. I WILL CUT OFF MY NOSE TO SPITE MY FACE AND BAG AT&T AND USE ANOTHER PROVIDER. I HAVE NEVER HAD A PROBLEM WITH PAYING----BUT I WILL NOT PAY FOR CRAP. ADAM AND TOM DESERVE ALL THEY CAN GET AND AT&T NEEDS TO THANK THEM AND GET THEIR CRAP TOGETHER.

• Mo
    moni09 Apr 01, 2011

ATT SUCKS..

charging too much for BS things that arent even worth it
    end of story

• To
    Tommying Mar 19, 2011

I had AT&T home phone service, my phone had been disconnect for no any notice. I tried to call customer serice, sales and repair, they just transfer my request again and again. I am not only making a call to fix my home work with no luck and also try on-line but always gave me message" on-line Servies unaviliale at this time" or " We are unable to access your account at this time" ...>_<...ATT you call yourself a number 1 data communication company in US? dont think so!! I will cancel my home phone if they can't fix it and move my cell phone to other company!

• De
    Deanna001 Mar 13, 2011

agreed !!!

• Sc
    SCSIMPSON Jan 31, 2011

I'VE NOW HAD TROUBLE WITH MY AT&T HOME PHONE SERVICE FOR 5.5 MONTHS. I'VE CALLED NUMEROUS TIMES AND HAVE SPOKE WITH APPROX. 15 PEOPLE WITH NO RESOLUTION I SIGHT. I WAS TOLD THAT MY PHONE PLAN INCLUDED AREA CALLING...WRONG. WHEN I RECEIVED MY FIRST $600.00 PHONE BILL, I CALLED IMMEDIATELY ONLY TO FIND OUT MY PLAN DIDN'T INCLUDE AREA CALLING, ALTHOUGH I WAS TOLD BY THE REP. THAT IT WAS. AFTER SPEAKING TO SEVERAL, SO CALLED, CUSTOMER SERVICE REPS. I WAS TOLD THE ONLY WAY THE CHARGES WOULD BE ADJUSTED WAS TO ADD A LONG DISTANCE PLAN THAT INCLUDED AREA CALLING. FINE. THATS WHAT I DID. GUESS WHAT? THE CHARGES WERE NOT ADJUSTED AND IN FACT IT TOOK THEN 2 WEEKS TO CHANGE THE NEW LONG DISTANCE PLAN SO MY NEXT PHONE BILL WAS 1, 100.00 DOLLARS, SERIOUSLY. SO NOW I'M ABOUT TO DIE!!! SINCE THEN I'VE CALLED MANY MORE TIMES BUT NOONE CAN ADJUST MY BILL. I'VE SUGGESTED THEY GO BACK AND LISTEN TO THE RECORDED CONVERSATION I HAD WITH THE GUY WHO INITIALLY SIG NED ME UP WITH THIS SERVICE AND THEY WOULD CLEARLY HEAR THAT I WAS LIED TOO, BUT NO ONE CAN SEEM TO DO THAT EITHER. SO NOW MY PHONE HAS BEEN DISCONNECTED AND I'M STILL TRYING TO GET THIS BILL ADJUSTED. SO WHAT SHOULD I SO NOW ? IF ANYBODY HAS ANY IDEAS, PLEASE LET ME KNOW. ANY SUGGESTIONS WILL BE APPRECIATED.

• Ag
    Aggrievedcustomer Dec 24, 2010

I had to cancel a long distance call package I upgraded to with ATT because they send me a much bigger bill then we agreed. That was in November. After I cancelled the upgrades, instead of the $40 bill for the DSL Light and local phone service, I got a bill for $120. I called to protest at 1:50pm today. The woman didn't help but shouted me down. I got so upset that I said "the [censor]ing bill" because I was upset by the way she treated me. She told me that if I swore again she will hang up on me. She told me that I got charged that much because of a 41 minutes call to canada. I told her that's like domestic all. I had made that call when I had the long distance package for which I had already overpaid. Where upon instead of helping me she went inot a long diatribe. She said Canada is a foreign country. I knew that. She said there are other countries like Guam that don't have country code but they are still foreign countries. She said I had agreement with ATT to pay that amount if I call Canada. I told her no. But she wouldn't listen. She said I was lying and she told me they dont' deal with people who dont' read the agreements and complain. I had been a ATT customer for over ten years. This is rural Tennessee so I am stuck with it. Any way in all my ten years of dealing with customer service this woman is the one who was most rude and unhelpful. She shouted over me when she didn't want to hear me which upset me more. I don't know if she gets perks if she aids in this blatant swindling but it aggravated me so much that I had enough with this company. I never had a international call plan with them. She said I should have stopped the international calling plan. Do they have the right to willy nilly charge me $46 for 41 minutes of call to Canada? And I still don't now what the rest of the charges extra charges are for since I had downgraded to local and DISL light.
    I am hoping that whole call center moves to India. They don't treat you like a non human.

• Ji
    Jim Dixon Dec 21, 2010

We cancelled AT&T internet and phone service on October 18th 2010 after numerous phone calls to do so. Everthing being cancelled they continue to bill me including late charges. I have been unable to call them because with their ridiculous automated phone service you need to enter your phone number (account) and when I do this they say that the account doesn't exist. (at least thats what their automated machine says) I should be relieved that the account no longer exists however I am still being billed for a non existant account. I had been with AT&T for so many years I can't recall ever having a problem with them...like many companies these days parting with AT&T is more involved than the process of divorce. I'd like to wash my hands of this over bloated company once and for all...HELP!

• Ba
    BAYCITY1999 Dec 05, 2010

Well, PAY THE BILL! Do you honestly expect it to be free? Idiot!

• Je
    jeluee Dec 05, 2010

at&t is holding my mail hostage because I have not fully paid them.

• Yo
    Yoel D. Oct 08, 2010

Well I called AT&T I had to speak with a supervisor who said that he's name was Taylor employee #PS5490, he didn't help me at all and my bill is still wrong I feel frustrated with this company I wish I didn't sign up for it in the first place. My monthly internet service was supposed to be $20 and I am being billed $50, I was supposed to get a card in the mail with a $100 credit and that never happened, but Taylors response was that I had to pay this awfully high bill amount for two-tree billing cycles until the promotion started, and I called in because of that promotion in the first place, meanwhile they are forcing me to pay a bill in the amount of $103.31, so frustrated.

• Br
    Brudy Sep 16, 2010

If anyone is still with ATT You should find a new company. They have charged me 400.00 for checking my line because of static on line when it rains. They told me it was an inside problem and it would be 85 dollars to have some one come out. I refused I SAID NO well they sent them anyway they say as i was at work an...d no one came into my home. Now want to charge me 400.00. If it hasn't happened to you YET it will.

• Br
    Brudy Sep 16, 2010

I called ATT ref static on my line that only happened when it rained. They checked the line and said it was inside line LOL well it has never rained in my home so that was the first problem. Then they told me they could send someone to my home for 85.00 (starting at 85.00) I refused because for less than that I can go with metro pc and get unlimited text calling and long distance and have a cell phone. My next bill from Att showed a 400.00 dollar charge. I know the company helps out the republican party and I guess they are attempting to get money from their paying customers to help out that party of hate and greed and NO. I have called and spoke with thomas in customer service which transferred me to Stacy in repair which transferred me to Jennifer in customer service (ID JK122C) . Jennifer stated she would check out the problem and get back with me in 2 days. On the third day I called again and reached Ms Simmons customer service no id number per Ms simmions they do not have ID numbers. Well someone should have explained that to Jennifer. Ms Simmons stated they would respond to me by 5 today.

john geones Aug 10, 2010

since you took over ALLTELL my phone died, service is not working iam disabled and ive a seisure disorder if i die i have told everyone i know bring a law suit against you for my death .people on disability can't be without a phone. thanks for [censor]ing up my last 6 days [email protected]

john geones 331 church st lake andes sd 57356 ALLTELL
    phone [protected] i had them 5 yrs without anything wrong as soon as you take it over it turned to [censor] !

• To
    Tomg92109 Jul 21, 2010

I hate At&t they couldn't connect basic internet service then charged me for a month of service. They are incompetent and make you go through a phone directory in order to learn that they are closed. Thanks for nothing! Oh except a bill for services you didn't earn.

• La
    Latissimusdorsilam Jun 27, 2010

There's so much bad stuff about all these companies here, it's impossible to tell who do go with. by the looks of all those angry people, maybe I should try Verizon. Then again, there's tons of stuff on them, too. I heard Google is getting on the game. That'll be fun.

• Le
    Lee Crandall May 03, 2010

AT&T has absolutely the worst customer service that I have ever encountered. I just established new service at a vacation home. The phone has dial tone, but does not ring when calling in and won't call long distance. I called AT&T and after 30 minutes on hold I got a very friendly guy who tried to upgrade my long distance plan. When he realized I was not going to do that he "transferred" me to repair service which went dead and gave me the "if you want to place a call...recording. I tried the online chat and it didn't work. I called repair service directly and the person there transferred me to the "local" repair person who turned out to be 2000 miles away and could not help. She "transferred" me again - another long wait and a hang up. I called again and got a person who agreed to check the issue with no ringing but transferred me to someone else to deal with the long distance issue. You guessed it, another disconnect. On top of that they screwed up the address on my DSL modem and now it is being shipped back to them by UPS.

• Di
    disappointed in WNC Jan 28, 2010

Isn't it time AT&T starts paying their small business customers or any customer who must spend 2-4 hours a month on the phone with their customer service/complaint department? Their billing service is terrible; by their account I was never billed for DSL... wasn't it included in the contract? You guessed it, they back billed for 5 months. Wonderful for a small business to get slammed and threatened with a disconnect service! All this when we relocated and could not "get" DSL service at our new location, I was told I had to try the air card. Guess what? The air card doesn't work in our building, so I called to return it MAKING sure that because I returned it -less than 10 days after receiving it- that I would not be billed. That would have been a nice thought! Today, two months later the collection department for wireless side of AT&T'(if you have been around this block long you know that the different departments - heck the same department- doesn't communicate with each other). Today my employee takes the message and calls me with the contact. I call, BUT THEY CAN'T TALK TO ME BECAUSE I DON'T KNOW THE ACCOUNT NUMBER! Weeelllll, I was never suppose to have an account number because I was NEVER suppose to owe for trying to FOLLOW their rule. So since they can't talk to me, I have to physically drive to the location of an AT&T wireless store, show them my ID and give them the wireless phone number so I can be given the account number I was never suppose to receive. While at the store, I asked the sales person to tell me the address where the bills had been sent: it was a different address then the new location and the PO box I had requested! After an hour and gas (I live in a rural area), I called the wireless collection department back. Now they can talk to me! And guess what? The wireless card had been received within the 30 days I was allowed to return it. Well, duh. Thanks for costing me time and money. Now I am suppose to receive a final statement with a zero balance. How special. What a headache. What a waste of my time and resource just to protect our small company from AT&T's continued incompetence. Is there anyone out there who has ever gotten out of AT&T's service contract? Now that story would be worth my time to read.

Pammie79 Jan 24, 2010

Att bought out Centennial and I have had service through Centennial for over a year. I've never had a problem, never been late on even one bill and stayed in good standing. Since att bought them out I looked into cell service through att. I've been working on my credit but it still isn't the greatest so it doesn't matter my over a year good standing I'm looking at $500 down to switch to att. I'm so mad! I realize it's my fault that I have bad credit but I am angry that they can't look at my my service for over a year to a cell company that did work with me and my bad credit and found the perfect cell phone service for me and I again was in good standing! I had att home phone service and internet and it was a joke. I will pay the down payment for a cell phone because I need it but it wont be with att that doesn't care about the customer only just how big they have become.

• Li
    lisa trobough Nov 01, 2009

wow just tried to get my reward but guess what? gotta upgrade my internet connection. these people are ripping us off more than the gov.

• Cu
    cutegal Oct 30, 2009

I had temperarily disabled one line under my family plan and had asked ATT to please not recycle the number. And also not to charge me in a family plan for two months. They did exactly what I had NOT asked them to do. Charged me as a family plan for two months on one phone and recycled my other phone number.
    I was on the phone calling and fighting with ATT for two months ... finally they gave me credit for the two months and gave me a new phone number for my other phone. They told me they would not charge me an activation fee and credited for my two months of extra charges.
    To day I checked my bill and my phone bill was $76 extra ... reason ... computer error for extra credits given to me for the free activation fee (which should not have been charged if they had not recycled my number) and the two months of extra charges they did previously ... they call that charges and now is billing me for all those charges again.. WTF????? I have had it up to my neck with this company. I can't cancel my plan either because I have a contract ... please someone ... what should I do????

AngelaSanchez1 Sep 23, 2009

Yes AT&T I had been with this company for 10 years you would think after 10 years of service they would treat a customer better. I had gotten my son a phone and we had four phones on the plan. Went to do a fifth one for a Christmas gift for my daughter, and they told me no for some stupid reason I am thinking you just gave me a fourth phone a few months ago. Well then I had all the bells and whistle 1700 minutes nights and weekends internet unlimited texting you name it I had it. Didn't want any surprises. Monthly bill a choking 260.00 a month. I paid it every month without fail for 10 years. Then a few months ago I call in to pay my bill and it says your bill is 1, 589.00 I thought wow something is wrong. They went on to tell me that I had international charges on my bill from my son's phone I ask he states his friend lives in California and when he calls he dials 1- area code- and seven digit number the AT&T rep informs me that any person knows when you dial a 1 before number it is international since when is this not the code for the United States. So I paid my 260.00 and went home and called Verizon I have had great service with them since and I am not paying At&T bogus charges I have never in my life heard such crap 1 is international if I call Texas I dial 1- area code and seven digit number HELLO wake up AT&T and quit ripping off hard working Ameicans

• Ih
    ihateat&t Sep 22, 2009

AT&T is the ABSOLUTE WORST PHONE COMPANY THERE IS. I have been with multiple providers over the years and never have I had so many issues with "fees" associated with absolutely nothing. They are never helpful and you are forced to pay the bogus fees that they somehow justify. After learning to make multiple phone calls to AT&T to check that the info they gave on my account is correct, they still manage to somehow say that I misunderstood and there is nothing they can do to help me with these extra fees I somehow accumulated. It is absolutely ridiculous to me that multiple AT&T reps can all tell me my account is paid in full, I have no surprises coming on my next bill, and what happens? I have surprises on my next bill. If I could afford to cancel my phone service with them, I would in an instant. If there was a way to shut them down I would immediately do so. DO NOT SIGN WITH AT&T!!!

• Sn
    Snuggles Sep 18, 2009

When I ordered home phone service and internet and Direct Tv service, I was told I would receive $150.00 in rebates if I kept the services for two months. This service was started on July 18, 2009. It is September 18, 2009 and I have only received a $50.00 rebate check. What happened to the $100.00?

[email protected]

• Kg
    kgISme Sep 15, 2009

go to reward center. att or call [protected]

• Ph
    photoguy Sep 11, 2009

I"ve had AT&T mobile for years now. Started with the original Moto RAZR and have gone through to the new Iphone 3GS. The service has been OK and reception is great. The customer service to get things fixed has been so subpar that i have often thought about cancelling. Case in point. I upgraded from the 3G to the 3Gs recently. I asked SPECIFICALLY if it would change my rates or service. they say "NO". So next bill what do i see? instead of $104.46, i get a bill for $651.56!!! WTF? I call and they say "oh i don't know why but it seems you don't have unlimited text anymore. it was turned off (date of my upgrade). When i asked why this was and why i was told it wouldn't change she says "oh well that's why we ask that you check your bill". So i checked my bill and caught it... where's my money? "We won't be able to credit that account without your credit card number"> first off i don't even have a card attached to my account. Second i'm not giving that to her. "it'll be at least 10 days for the credit to take effect then it'll be another 7-10 for you to get a check". I said hell no, called back and got someone else who informs me no problem it'll be put back into my account by friday. Good because i need it to pay rent. I get a call then a day later saying they need my bank to fax them proof of debit. Well -- they have my money, and i DON"T have my money -- doesn't that mean they got the payment??? WTF is going on. All these stipulations just to get a refund and fix THEIR mess up. I've been on the phone for a total of 3 hours with everyone imaginable at this point. I got so disgusted i hung up on them. I had to fight with them to even get a refund!!! they wanted to basically keep my money until i owed it to them!!! "oh we'll just issue a credit and then each month will just come out of that until its depleted". YEa RIGHT!!! then there's no paper trail as they overcharge me again!! i dont' think so!!! Beware of their billing and customer service practices. They'll nickel and dime you to death --- or just charge you 500% of what you owe and make you fight to get it back!!!

• Kh
    Khamarko Aug 26, 2009

I purchased the Iphone 3GS on 7/14/09, they were to ship it to the location I purchased it from. The next day, I decided to stay with verizon and get the EnV Touch. So I went back and asked to be credited for the phone. They let me know that their new policy, because so many returns are occurring, is that I have to wait 14 days to have my credit card purchase refunded. I was irritated, but said ok fine, I am not doing business with this company again. On 7/24/09, I get a call from the representative that I bought the phone from and he tells me that my phone arrived a couple of days ago and they are waiting for me to come in. I told him he is mistaken and that I returned the phone. He tells me that the return is not in the system but he will take care of it. I'm irritated, I go into the store and speak to another representative to make sure the return is in the system and to find out when I will be credited the $255.91 I paid for the phone, that I never picked up. The saleswoman lets me know that AT&T has been getting a large volume of returns, so they have revised their refund policy and it now takes 30 days to have your return credited to your credit card, I am livid...30 DAYS! Makes no sense, she promises I will have it refunded by August 24, 2009 at the latest...I just sign into my credit card account and the purchase still is not credited! I am so angry, I am not rich, I cannot afford to have this on my credit card, why can't AT&T credit my purchase immediately? This makes me so upset, I no longer even want to patronize apple for going into business with such a devilish company, they really do have a monopoly now...but just wait until other carriers start selling the iphone...every one is going to leave AT&T and I hope they go bankrupt!!! I hate AT&T and their shady policies!

• Ka
    Kathyph Aug 26, 2009

I have been looking for the getmyrewards.att.com site the letter they sent me said to go to for my rewards but have not had any luck. If anyone knows how to get to it I would really appreciate knowing.
    Thanks,
    Kathy

• Je
    JERROLD PHARR Aug 26, 2009

to many attempts at redeeming (At&t)getrewards.att.com

• Ha
    HAT Aug 07, 2009

ATT is trying to rip me off also by charging for 'technician to TRY to repair' the line. I guess it is fine for all of us to vent but the real question is that what avenue is available to fight and get the issue resolved. Is there any arbitration panel to go to? Any agency to take the case to? Going to small court for $60 is just pain in the neck. Any sensible way to fight ATT's unarmed robbery?

Thanks,
    Hemant

Malyna32 Aug 05, 2009

Well I am disconnecting from ATT, they sent me a replacement phone for my old phone that didn't work. The phone they sent didnt work either. So i sent both back and bought a new one. Guess what, the next bill they charged me 210 for a missing phone claiming they recv'd my phone but not the phone they sent to replace mine. Hmmmm hows that idiots, I sent them in the same box. I have already ordered my phones with Verizon who I was with for 10yrs before switching to att 6 months ago. Yes verizon is pricy but never did they make me feel like a liar. I am not paying them a cent and I will be writing to the president of the company. I suggest all of you do. Trust me take the time to do it, you will get a response. ATT Mobility PO Box 1180, Greeley, Colorado 80623.

pauline brown Jul 09, 2009

my name is pauline brown i was suppose to get a
    refund a couple of years ago for $100 a refund
    from a deposit i put down on a cell phone. my name
    was in the papers to get this refund. well i never
    got the refund so i was wondering if i can get the
    refund now.

pauline brown Jul 09, 2009

yes my name is pauline brown a couple of years
    ago my name was in the paper to get a refund of
    $100 from the deposit i put down on a cell phone
    well i never got the refund of $100. so i wonder
    if i can get the refund now if it is still available. you
    can contact me by my phone number 216+731-7961
    or my cell at [protected] or by email at [email protected]

• De
    Debt Cancellation is a scam Jul 03, 2009

CAN WE ADD BEST BUY CREDIT CARD TO THE BOGUS/SCAM CHARGES LIST, TOO. THEY DON'T SUCK UP YOUR MONEY, THEY TAKE COMPLETE BITES!

• Tr
    travis queen Jul 01, 2009

I am very disatisfied with [email protected] I have ordered service for the internet on june 1st they stated that they would have a tech connect my service on the 10th. the 10th comes along and the service was not on i checked my connections to see if it was my fault and in doing so my computer frezes i said no big deal i would cold boot the computer and my pc would start working again, no it wouldnt even go past the xp logo, so i desided that i would reistall the OS, i tried that and where the question apears would you liek to boot from your cd drive i press enter and it my cd drive light starts blinking and stops the computer from loading the disk. So being a IT tech guy i figured that since the os doesnt load the cd drive wont load its the motherboard or cpu that has crashed. So [email protected] helped me buy having my computer crash. Not only that but for at least 2 hours a day of trying to figure out what was going on with my internet each dept would tell me something different one dept said that i never ordered service, one said that it should be runing no problem, one said that no one has even come out and they said that they would have a new day for them to come on the 22nd and that i would recieve service then well the 22nd comes around and nothing it still didnt work. so i called the dept back same old information that they once gave me they still gave me no one would help me figure out what was going on one person told me that they were submiting it to the engineers so that they can research it and they would call me back as soon as they have fixed it so i felt that they would have it fixed soon so i had not freat over it well i called 3 days later to check the status of it and they told me that they have not sent it to the engineers and that she did not know why i was told that and they would go ahead and get a service tech out on the 29th to fix it i said if that is the only thing you can do then go ahead and do it wll the 29th came along and finaly after at the very least 20 hours of trying to set my enternet up the lights were green.

Travis queen