Aspen Dental — finance plan
May 20 2019 had "free"appointment and established a treatment plan. High pressure techniques after a long and exhausting appointment used to set up an account. Was rushed thru this process and given a stack of paper and dismissed out the door. Got home and review the charges on the plan. Several added products and procedures that were not discussed. I called the next day to cancel that plan and confirm that no charges were made. My account balance was zero. I was told the transaction was cancelled...I have this recording on my phone. Went for a second appointment and signed new agreement for interest deferred account...Received billing on original account with interest. Paid the minimum in good faith that it would be corrected...called and was told a ticket was made. A credit was made to my account to correct the balance due but I'm being charged interest. Was informed today that they can not change this and that the second account I signed is not in the system. But yet they knew to credit the balance? So what happened to the second account?. Again all conversations have been recorded.
More Aspen Dental Complaints & Reviews
- Aspen Dental - unsatisfactory work
- Aspen Dental - class action lawsuit against aspen dental
- Aspen Dental - aspen dental practice!
- Aspen Dental - be weary and do your research!
- Aspen Dental - charging us for services covered by insurance
- Aspen Dental - dental appointment
- Aspen Dental - peace of mind promise
- Aspen Dental - payment for non services
- Aspen Dental - bridge/crown work
- Aspen Dental - aspen denatal