Ashley HomeStore Logo

Ashley HomeStore

Having problems with Ashley HomeStore?

Ashley HomeStore reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Aug 14, 2006. The latest review I am complaining about the service and the products was posted on Jul 28, 2021. The latest complaint warranty was resolved on Dec 17, 2014. Ashley HomeStore has an average consumer rating of 2 stars from 519 reviews. Ashley HomeStore has resolved 129 complaints.

Ashley HomeStore Customer Service Contacts

1800 477 2222 (United States)
8800 505 4223 (Russia)
+1 866 436 3393 (United States)
+61 247 326 285 (Australia)
+31 644 294 732 (Netherlands)
+880 131 301 2571 (Bangladesh)
+673 267 0668 (Brunei)
+593 290 4004 (Ecuador)
+504 25 571 515 (Honduras)
+507 376 0246 (Panama)
+966 920 002 540 (Saudi Arabia)
+65 62 698 155 (Singapore)
+27 127 493 100 (South Africa)
+66 25 147 111 (Thailand)
1 Ashley Way
Arcadia, Wisconsin
United States - 54612-1218

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Ashley HomeStore Customer Service. Initial Ashley HomeStore complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Ashley HomeStore above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Ashley HomeStore. Discuss the issues you have had with Ashley HomeStore and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Ashley HomeStore Complaints & Reviews, Page 11

Ashley Furniture Homestoredelivery

We purchased a couch a month ago and requested 8/10 as our delivery date as we close on our new house 8/9. Signed the paperwork and were promised 8/10. On 8/5 I get a call from Gina at the Shakopee, MN store saying she got my email to cancel my order. I never sent an email! She then proceeds to tell me that I never returned her call on 7/31 so she can't schedule delivery for 8/10 that we requested over a month ago! I told Gina and her manager Hector I'm happy to bring in my phone records because I never received a call on 7/31. Of course there's no record of the number called or time of day. Now they expect us to take an extra day off work the following week for delivery because THEY messed up. Not happening. This is terrible service and I expected better. I should've just ordered online but was trying to be nice and get Gina her commission for helping us. Big mistake!

Ashley Furniture Industriesdelivery guy unethical behavior

I had a mattress delivered to my home from ashley's furniture in arlington texas on 8/2/18, and after the guy delivered my mattress he sent me a friend request on facebook. It's just my daughter and i in the household and this was very disturbing to me because has my address. Now i'm wondering if he has my phone number too. It's just very unsettling!

Ashley Furniture Industriesrepair and customer service

I had the most horrendous experience with Ashley Homestore in Hazleton, Pa and their customer service in Northeast Pa at the phone number [protected]. About a year ago I purchased a leather couch and love seat from Ashley furniture in Wilkes Barre, Pa. While purchasing the furniture set, I was talked into buying the 5 year protection plan very heavily which now I regret completely. This extra couple hundred dollar protection plan was a complete scam. Within 4 months of having the couch I noticed the stitching on one of the arm rests were coming undone. I ignored it for a while and eventually gave their customer service a call when it had gotten worse. I had to jump through hoops by sending them picture after picture of the couch which I don't even believe they ever looked at. They finally got back to me and said they decided to have an outside contractor named Jose and Jose only to come to my house and look at the couch. Jose was only available 2 days a week for a couple hours during the day. I made it clear that I worked during the day and would not be taking work off to meet with this Jose. They insisted no other option was available and I am pretty much out of luck. I told them I purchased the extra protection plan that was stated to replace your furniture at no cost for any problems. Ruth Ann at customer service told me that it was only an accidental plan I purchased and it would not cover a manufacturer problem. Ruth Ann then told me that their products at Ashley Home store are made very poorly in a factory line and was probably just stitched up very quickly. When I told Ruth Ann that I was disappointed in that because I paid good money for the couch, Ruth Ann stated "You should be happy we are even gonna replace just the arm for you because you only paid $700 for your couches." I felt offended and insisted to Ruth Ann that I would not be disrespected by her. She told me to take it or leave it that they would take apart my brand new couch and replace the arm rest. I would advise nobody to ever purchase from Ashley Home Store in Northeast Pa EVER!!

Ashley Furniture IndustriesI am complaining about delivery

TERRIBLE DELIVERY SERVICE. We have been waiting for almost 3 months to get our bedroom set delivered. We bought our bedroom set 5/2018, they told us this was people's favorite bedroom set and we will get our delivery until June. Well, they keep rescheduling & the day they finally can deliver is (this Thursday 7/26/18) a day during the week & hrs they can only deliver is 2pm-5pm. Forget that we requested for our furniture to be delivered only a Wednesday or Saturday because we work, but no, they can ONLY deliver Thursday or else we have to wait another week to get delivered on a Wednesday. I spoke with the "manager" and it was not possible for them to work around my schedule...even though i been waiting for almost THREE MONTHS, I have to work around their schedule, & leave my job early so I can FINALLY receive my furniture ... I have to say the sales person that helped us with our furniture was amazing, but sadly the delivery department needs to be replace because they are taking the good experience that other departments offer. I will never buy from Ashley again. But, I wish the warehouse delivery department get reprimand for not taking the customer business seriously & not to try to work with your schedule after you spent $5000 for the company.
        Location: Winston salem, nc 27106

• Km
            KMcG84 Aug 04, 2018

Just wondering if you ever actually got your furniture? My husband and I purchased 2 sofas from our local Ashley store and we were told that they would be delivered no later than 8/2/18 and we would get a call at least 2 days out to give us a 3 hour time window. Well 2 or 3 days before the PROMISED delivery date I DID get a call from them; not to give me my 3 hour time window though, but to tell me there was a “delay” and they couldn’t get them to us until 8/8/18 now. Unfortunately for us, we had sold our old living room furniture to make room for the new stuff but all I thought I could do was just go along with it and have no furniture for practically a week with 3 kids and myself having a bad knee injury. Well after thinking things over and steaming from the ears for a few moments, I decided to call the store that we purchased from and let them know directly how dissatisfied we were and that they had lost a future customer all because their salespeople promise delivery dates they can’t make and that I would spread the word. The manager, John, asked me to hold for a few moments and surprisingly enough, he came back with a solution of sorts. I still couldn’t get my sofas on the promised date but he got me bumped up to technically this morning 8/4 instead of 8/8 AND to compensate us for our “troubles”, corporate is sending us a customer appreciation card/store credit for $400!!! So to say the least, maybe calling the local store directly back can be the squeaky wheel that gets the grease?... Good luck all!!!

Ashley Furniture Industriespower leather sofas

I ordered two power leather sofas through Hay Needle, but the sofas are manufactured by Ashley Furniture. I ordered the sofas on June 22, 2018 with an expected delivery date of July 6-13. A couple of days later, I received notification that the sofas were out of stock and there would be a delay. The next day I received a notification that the sofas would be shipped out on July 6, 2018, but the expected arrival date would be July 26, 2018. When I called Hay Needle and spoke to Jasmine, she stated that the manufacturer was Ashley Furniture and Hay Needle had no control over Ashley as to when the product would be shipped.

I called Melissa in Customer Service at Ashley Furniture (corporate office) and she said they have no way of accessing info directly from the consumer and that I would have to ask Hay Needle to contact them. I was then escalated up to Sheila in Consumer Affairs who was a complete [censored] and so bored with the conversation and couldn't/would't provide any other information either. She said if Hay Needle told me July 26, then that's the date I should go by because they can't/won't tell me why it would take 20 days to get from Arcadia, Wisconsin to Las Vegas, Nevada. Sheila wouldn't provide me with the initial of her last name, or her employee number and sounded like a COMPLETE [censored]!!!

Bottom Line: When you order from an online company, make sure the product IS NOT MANUFACTURED BY ASHLEY FURNITURE because you will be sorry!!!

Ashley Furniture Industriescouch, loveseat, recliners

Bought my Ashley furniture over 5 years ago.
            After 2 years it started cracking and peeling on all 4 pieces. Took pillow to local Ashley and they said they could not help me. I have made numerous attempts to get this rectified to no avail. I get the run around from everyone. I have since has to buy new furniture and stored all the furniture in garage. Until someone listens.

Ashley Furniture Homestore — product and warranty

I purchased a living room set from Ashley Furniture on April 21, 2017. The furniture was delivered on May 30...

Ashley Furniture Homestorecustomer service, delivery & product quality

Ordered almost 10, 000 worth of furniture, most of which was supposed "custom". Delivery drivers arrived in the last absolute window of the 3 hour time frame I was set to wait.

First contact, driver complained on a Thursday about how he had already worked 33 hours and about how he was so tired. Loading in process was slow, and consisted of multiple breaks.

Upon inspecting the furniture, freshly unwrapped from truck discovered nicks and chips on edges of most of the pieces. Contacted customer service and was told to wait another 4-6 weeks for replacement pieces. This would leave us with half an nonfunctional bedroom set. Bottom line, refused entire custom order bedroom set.

Service representatives didn't care, nor did the drivers. Actually they seemed to act as if this happened all the time.

After drivers left and began inspecting a $800 chair and autumn, found 3 of 4 legs nicked and scratched. This discovered giant scrape and hole in my ceiling of my bedroom, a smashed out walk-way light, deep tire track ruts in freshly seeded grass along my driveway, small bits of garbage all over my front driveway, and 3 piece of plywood left from the delivery.

Corporate customer service contacted me and pretty much washed their hands of the situation and are forcing us to file claims with the trucking company that they hired. What company with any type of integrity does this? I would have never hired that trucking coming to come on my property. We have had many custom order deliveries to our home with zero problems in the last 3 years. Nor have I ever been told that I need to file a claim for a company.

Company is supposed to be sending replacement legs for chair, but I doubt they will arrive in much better shape.

This experience greatly reinforces some of the red flags I noted during the sale process. #1. Be sure to refuse anything that is damaged #2. Multiple sales reps questioned us when we declined the furniture protection plan. Here is the light bulb moment. This happens a lot and they do not make/stock/ sell quality products and there is really nothing custom about their orders.

The only reason is takes 4-6 weeks is because they ship everything over from overseas.

We are beyond disappointed and had 5 additional rooms to furnish in my home. If we spent almost $10, 000 on one room, what might we have spent on additional rooms.??? Company has now potentially lost over $60, 000 from these actions, not to mention the number of people we will personally influence because of this situation.

I have discussed this with their director of corporate customer service and he simply didn't care either. They do not value your business and are inundated with these type of situations.

Ashley Furniture Homestorereturns - customer service

Bought two sets of bar stools in store. They ordered the wrong height. I called to see what could've done when I realized they did not fit under the counter. They said once it is delivered to your house there is nothing that can be done. I had to refuse delivery. However they delivered the stools when I was not home. They were hours before the scheduled delivery and did not call me to let me know. Months later I am still dealing with customer service who hardly ever call me back. They keep saying it is my fault for excepting them. Terrible customer service.

Ashley Furniture Store3 couches

6 yrs ago on the memorial day sale I purchased 3 couches. My adult son and I live together with no small children. My couches all began to peel at the same time spreading small pieces all over my home. I contacted Ashley warranty dept and was told I cannot be helped because the warranty expired 3 months prior my son myself and my dog have been getting sick, repeatedly and my animal now has been diagnosed with Cancer and going through chemo. The peels end up everywhere. The floor, dining table, in our hair, our clothing, the shower, car, on our company etc. Its not fair for 2 years I've been getting the run around. I'm hung up on, left on hold until the call abruptly ends, told to call back on a specific day to speak with a specific person, when done I'm told they cant help me, I'm told to call another number the list goes on. On a very unsatisfied costumer.

Ashley Furniture Homestorehector reclining sofa and loveseat

Went to the Ashley Furniture Homestore in Layton Utah on May 26th 2018 for the first day of their Big 3 day Memorial Day sale, to purchase the Hector Reclining Sofa and Love Seat. It claimes reg. price 2649.99 now only 599.99 a savings of 77%. It was on the front page of their add. Hostess at the store asked us what we were looking for and when we told her, she told us they were already sold out, but she could show us other deals that were similar. (one cost 799 and had a chair instead of a loveseat, and one that was 1, 000.00. I feel it was a bait and switch situation. Never in the add did it say there was a limited quantity. I feel they advertised this great deal just to get people in the door with no intention of actually having the product to sell.

hector reclining sofa and loveseat

Ashley Furniture Homestoremanager of the store

On 5/15/18 at approximately 1000 hours, i found a tv stand on the ashley furniture store web sight that could hold my 70" tv that i just purchased. The web sight online advised me that if i was a new customer i am entitled to 10% off a online purchase. I contacted a male representative at the el centro, ca store for more information. He stated "you can come in and see it and he would match the 10% discount". At approximately 1400 hours, my wife and i drove approximately 12 miles to the store to look at it. A female representative met us at the door to help us out. We asked her about the tv stand and advised us that they already sold the floor model. I asked her if she would honor the online 10% new customer discount. She stated"i need to talk to my manager". The manager walked up to us, didn't even introduce himself(maybe because his head was full of himself) and just looked at the computer screen. He finally asked"do you have proof of the 10% discount, i advised him that the company would send it to me within 24 hours. He looked and talked to us like lower class people. I was wearing my bulova watch and my 3 diamond 14k wedding ring as my wife was wearing her wedding ring. I was willing to pay for that stand in cash.(over 500.00). When managers at this store profile people, they need to listen to people more carefully.(my wife and are both college graduates). I advise people to make the drive to yuma, az and look first at furniture row before you purchase any furniture. Tommorow 5/16/18 my home furniture will be delivered from furniture row. The city says, " buy local" i will not buy local ever.

Ashley Furniture Industriesbedroom set delivery

I ordered a bedroom set and mattress from ashley mississauga location on Mavis road. They set my delivery for 12 may 2018 . I received delivery confirmation on Friday, I opened my old furniture and garbage whole and cleared my room but delivery never showed up. I reported that to store and they replied aggressively that they don't have any thing to do with delivery, I have to call guest service but they was closed on Sunday . And today on Monday I called guest service they ask me to rebook I stated my condition that me n my family sleeping on floor from Saturday night. But they said they only have Friday to rebook . Me and my family are very disappointed and suffering from this situation because of ashley. I ll never visit Ashley and I ll recommend every body to to waste ur money at ashley. I will consult with lawyer to deal with this situation. Thanks. Regards Jagwinder Grewal [protected]

Ashley Furniture Homestore — scamming extended warranty

In Dec 2012, I purchased a set of furniture from Ashley in Toronto. I also purchased $200 extended warranty...

Toronto

Ashley Furniture Industriesuncomfortable expensive furniture

I bought a damask dark brown leather furniture set. I hate it! I paid almost 5000 dollars for it. Its a beautiful set but not user friendly. I bought it in october, No one even sits on it because its either too hot or too cold. Ive tried putting covers on it everything slides off. My kids wont sit on it. When I lay to on my side on the couch it hurts my legs. The area where the two recliners come together hurt my legs when Im lying on my side and leave indentations in my legs. When I sit on the couch my legs dangle and it hurts the back of my legs. No one explained to me that leather was like that. I feel we did not get very good service it was all about making the 5000 dollars. I am so dissapointed I asked to even trade for a lesser value set and they will not bend. I hate ashley furniture im now stuck with a set that no one likes or will sit on in my living room they are horrible to rip people off like that. All I asked for was a lesser value set so my kids would have somewhere to sit. I feel I got ripped off on this set of furniture. All I want is comfortable furniture in my home!!!

Ashley Furniture Industriesglider recliner

On March 25, 2016 I purchased a glider recliner for $462.23 (including taxes). In June 2016 Ashley's replaced a part underneath the glider. At the time of purchase I did not purchase the extended warranty. A few months ago I went to my local Ashley's store to make a complaint regarding the fabric on the arms of the glider wearing down. They suggested I contact the repair store and have them come and look at it. I did call. It was going to cost $80.00 for the service call. Have no idea what it would cost to replace the fabric or the gliders arms. I decided not to follow through. Now the glider is making squeaking noises and there is a black substances coming from the bottom of the glider. If you check your records you will find that I have purchased other items from Ashley's and have been faithful and paying customer. I would appreciate any assistances you can give regarding this matter. At this time I am a very dissatisfied customer.

Ashley Furniture Homestoredamaged furniture

I purchased Furniture 8 months ago and when it was delivered it was damaged, they have made three attempts to deliver the corrected merchandise and they failed all three times, merchandise was still damaged, and they also made two attempts and came to my home after 9:30 in the evening which I did not answer the door. I have made over a hundred and twenty phone calls and several emails trying to get my issue resolved, the only thing they will do is keep redelivering damaged merchandise to my home. I have taken off several days of work to have the furniture delivered correctly and I don't feel that I should have to keep doing this. I have asked that they just come pick up the merchandise since they can't get the correct merchandise delivered to me and they refuse to. I have called the store over 35 times to speak to the store manager, they are never available or they are out for the day. I have asked 15 times for the store manager to call me back and not once have I received a phone call, it is the same thing if I go to speak to supervisor, the supervisor is always on lunch. I am not sure why I'm getting such a run around when the solution is very easy, come take the merchandise back or credit me for the damage merchandise.

Ashley Furniture Homestore — delay in delivery of furniture and wrong furniture delivered

Hi My name is Varun Jain. Unfortunately I was a recent customer at Ashley's furniture. This is with regard...

Ashley Furniture Industriesashley furniture durablend sofa and loveseat peeling

Shame on Ashley Furniture! DuraBllend"sofa and loveseat PEELING.

An Ashley Furniture"Dura blend"sofa and loveseat were purchased for me as a gift by a family friend. Dura blend is, allegedly, a combination of real leather and faux leather. It wasn't long before there was some minor peeling on both pieces which escalated into extreme peeling. This should NOT be happening within a few years of minor use. Both pieces are peeling in places that are never even touched! It need not be used - it shreds itself. The quality of the material (DuraBlend) is cheap!

Every day, all day, with chronic back pain, I pick up pieces of the sofa and loveseat. I find pieces on my clothing and in the shower... everywhere! I weigh 98 pounds and have no pets. The sofa and loveseat continue to peel and come apart. There is no excuse for such poor quality.

On the DuraBlend information card the first descriptive word is - durable! That word should have a question mark following it. (Durable?)... Another descriptive phrase on the card is"sophisticated look and feel."Please see the photos. Does that say sophistication? It should say -"Belongs in dumpster."Sophistication? I am embarrassed to invite people into my home. When I do, they always leave with pieces of the sofa and loveseat attached to their clothing. A souvenir of"sophistication."

Stated on the tag is -"Made by Ashley furniture Industries, Inc."Well Ashley, I need a replacement sofa and loveseat of a similar color and shape - but pieces that will not peel that are actually durable and sophisticated in look and feel.

Signed,
                                Sick of looking at shredded furniture claiming to be"durable."

Ashly Furnitureelectric recliner sofas

Electrical recliner sofas I bought this sofas in 2015 after a couple months they start peeling I go back to the store with pictures after they saw them they told me to send them three pictures of the sofas they were nice and they told me that they want to help, this store is located in North Brunswick New Jersey on route one after that they give me another contact from some lady saddle which I was calling her and emailing her for a couple months finally on the end she respond and she give me another contact email and phone number she said to me that I can ask for Joe and he's going to repair my sofa I don't know where they're located but I'm gonna give you the phone number [protected] and email [protected]@ashlyHs.com just to let you know that this guy was lying to me for seven months he was saying send me the picture and then he was going to lose the picture when I call back he told me to send them again and again and that was going on and on into thousand 17 before Christmas time she told me finally did he order the material, and you don't call him again because he's gonna call me back when the material is there and he's going to come to fix the sofa now it's March 2018 and he call me and he told me to send pictures again because he didn't even remember what he was lying to me so I send the pictures again and after two days he call me back he said that they discontinue this product and he cannot help me three years They were wasting my time and lying to me now I'm going to call Better Business Bureau and I suggest you everybody who has a problem to call there to