Ashley Furniture Homestore — home damaged by delivery
I received delivery of a sofa. When the delivery guys left, I noticed two long grooves in my hardwood -- which was just installed two weeks ago. I immediately called customer service and she was reluctant to help stating that I signed the form that all was well, adn the delivery guys said they didn't slide the sofa on the floor. What else would they say?!! I let her know that their brochure states that any damage to good or my home can be reported within 3 days. After speaking with "upper management" he was on the side of the drivers. So I guess that my floors got grooves themselves.
Secondly, the furniture is sprayed when manufactured, yet, they want to charge $100 for scotch guard protection. That is just a money grab.
I had other purchases pending but will not be going through with them. DO NOT PURCHASE FROM ASHLEY FURNITURE -- POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE!!!
More Ashley Furniture Homestore Complaints & Reviews
- Ashley Furniture - peeling leather couch
- Ashley Furniture - not honoring warranty
- Ashley Furniture - cancel order
- Ashley Furniture Homestore` - exchange or refund policy!
- Ashley Furniture - damaged furniture delivered!
- Ashley Home Furniture - I would be paying $744.00 to return furniture that does not recline and that id poorly constructed
- Ashley Furniture - terrible company
- Ashley Furniture - rude store manager
- Ashley Furniture - Kenosha, WI - 2 months to get a table!!
- Ashley Furniture Industries - larkinhurst recliner