ASF International — fraudelent billing
I complained to asf international about over-billing me and that I requested cancellation of my membership contract months ago. Chris peterson, customer relations manager at asf international responded to my better business complaint stating that he disagreed with my overall complaint although he agreed that they were billing me more than the membership contract amount.in his words, "the cancellation procedures require mr. Pauls to be current on his payments before we can cancel his membership. Based on that, he will not be receiving a refund and is actually due for july and august. Once we receive payment, we can finalize his cancellation." upon receiving this response, I immediately paid the amount that they said was due as a good faith effort towards resolving this matter. The amount was minimal and I thought it best to stop their flow of income from my wallet before I move my complaint to the next legal punitive tier. Of course, cancellation was not finalized and I received another bill for september membership, along with $49.00 in 'fees' which are unfounded. It never ends. There is nothing ethical or reasonable about this company.
More ASF International Complaints & Reviews
- ASF International - have been billed after canceling service
- ASF International - secret to cancel and get rid of these crooks
- ASF International - fitness
- AsfInternational.com - refusal to cancel automatic debits!
- ASF International - billing continues after cancellaing the membership
- ASF International - rip off
- ASF International - they won't stop drafting my acct!!!
- ASF International - it is all true.. these guys are crooks
- ASF International - deceptive contracts
- ASF International - harassing billing