Fitness Evolution Logo

Fitness Evolution

Having problems with Fitness Evolution?

4120 Dale Road
Suite G

Modesto, California

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Fitness Evolution.

Complaints & Reviews

Sep 18, 2020

Fitness Evolution — Billing while closed

Highway robbery!!! Why am I still being billed if gym is closed??? I actually canceled this membership year...

Fitness Evolution — Communication as needed

I am a member at fitness evolution in antioch ca. On wednesday, august 17 2016, i was in a zumba class and...

Fitness Evolution — Forgery

I’ve been tried to get some attentions regarding this matter from anyone who’s in charge of...

Fitness Evolution — Horrible customer service

Concerning Fitness Evolution in Uptown. I cancelled my membership in January for reasons other than customer...