Art Van Furnituredining room table

On 8/17/19 I went to the Art Van store located 2606 Elston Ave in Chicago. I purchased a Seely hybrid bed, couch, over sized sofa chair & ottoman and a dining room table. On 9/7 my items were delivered but the dining room table was not delivered. I received the bench and 4 chairs. The moving guys told me that they were not given a table to deliver. They called customer service and I was told the table was on back order and the sales person should have told me that it was on back order at the time I was in the store. I was told that the table would be delivered the last Saturday in September. I still have no dining room table and I called Van Art and I was told that the table was in Michigan with no time on delivery. I told the manager that this was very upsetting to me. If I had know that the table was on back order, I probably would not have purchased the table. I had a party this past saturday and I was told by a manager that if I could find a truck that he would let me have the floor model until my table is delivered. I thought that was nice, but why should I incur an additional fee to move the table. I am extremely frustrated because I feel like I am getting the run around. I spent over $4K in the store and the customer service is EXTREMELY poor! I should at least receive a credit or some of my money back for waiting over a month for a table. I would have preferred that the chairs and bench be delivered along with the table.

Can someone please look into my order and tell me the truth - when will I receive my table? I can be reached by phone at [protected] or by email at [protected]@gmail.com.

Ch