Arby'svery poor service

We went to Arby's to eat and we sat there in line for ten minutes waiting to get are order taken so I asked her if we can get are order taken and she rudely started yelling at me and my family which I have a seven month old right there saying she's got to get all these orders filled first but there was nobody in the drive thru and/or the restaurant either so I asked her what her name was, the store number, and how to make a complaint but she would not give me any information instead yelling at me and my family all the way till we drove away from the store something needs to be done over there it is ridiculous for someone to act like that in front of a seven month old.

• Wi
    Willow007 Apr 09, 2014

I just bought 2 RB -Onion mini, and a fry, I wanted hot food not cold and I ordered a fry they gave me a kids fry ! Your store sucks I don't know how you make money !

Sorry. Nevermind.

Tasha 14, who is Zack ?

I agree with "foxygrandma." You have nothing t complain about

• Ra
    RarelyComplain Sep 09, 2012

I quit that place when it discontinued the Super Arby - apparently because lettuce and/or tomatoes are too expensive - even at the exhorbitant price they charged for that item. Now they've replaced it with a succession of gut twisting pukey sandwiches that no one wants. And BTW, you don't put BLT's on wheat bread. Poooey! What neurotic vegan thought of that stupid idea?

• Bf
    BFAN May 16, 2011

Clerk was rude and answered with "What?". A chicken sandwich was also very undercooked with red globs of meat showing while the crispy outside was soggy with oil.

• Bo
    Boludo87 Apr 07, 2010

You know that paper is made out of trees, right?

More paper=less trees for you to hug.

• Vr
    Vred Jan 25, 2010

Your most recent commercial is in fact classless “gutter-trash.” Making revolting bedroom sexual insinuation in a feeble attempt to be cleaver, is truly a lack of creativity on your part – like a talentless comedian, who goes for the cheap laugh. Shame on your once proud company! I am NO LONGER thinking Arby’s!!!

• Ke
    kellylt Dec 31, 2009

My neice and her father were eating at the Arby"s in Gloucester, Va. and 2 Roaches crawled across the table. When they told the staff they were very rude. They told them that they restaurant needed to be cleaned and the manager yelled and was very rude with my neices father.

• De
    Deanna Nov 20, 2008

Arby's eat in roast beef is being served in a plastic container. Please switch to paper like the other sandwiches. These containers wind up in our land fills!!! This would also be less expensive.