Arby's Restaurant Groupfavoritism, harmful food handling (cross-contamination), dirty store

the store number is 5740 and I work here I want to be anonymous I am 16 and why I am complaining is because I have experienced some nasty things, number one is arent they supposed when they weigh meat out for a sandwich you put the meat in a tray so its safer an employee named Ty Roush had one not changed his gloves as he was supposed to and put ham and turkey slider meat on the same scale which I'm pretty sure is cross-contamination and no one caught the act except for me, i didn't tell my manager because she wouldn't of cared for it and they still got served as my position was in drive-thru that afternoon. This employee previously mentioned is risking the health of others over his carelessness and i personally think that he should be terminated of his job there. One more issue that bothers me about this store in particular is the act of favoritism i have asked to move up amongst my coworkers only to have those who my boss favors end up getting these jobs with minimal work ethic. This store needs to go under some serious changes before it can be anywhere near what it needs to be and it's absolutely unacceptable for this behaviour to continue!

Co
May 23, 2019

Comments

•   May 23, 2019

Twits come in all ages and sizes. You, are definitely a twit in training. You are not the moral operating authority of this store. You can't just see a problem and then not report it. By doing so, you become part of the problem. Maybe your manager isn't promoting you because you are whiny little toad.

Hope that helps!