Arby'sextremly poor service

I submitted the same complaint on Arby's website four days ago, it said to be forwarded to the correct department, but no one bother to respond to me. So here I am.

On March 27th, I visited Arby's at N Oak Trafficway Gladstone MO. It was my first time to Arby's and definitely the last time. I ordered a bacon cheddar and a small drink, and my husband ordered a roast beef with a girl. About 1 minute later, she called us that food's ready. There were two burgers, but no drink. So I asked her for the small drink that I purchased, instead of giving me a container, she went inside the pantry and handed me a cup fully filled. To my surprise, it was filled with water.

While the girl was busy serving others, I told my husband that we should probably fill some lemonade by ourselves. So my husband went to the machine and started to fill using the same cup she gave us. Things began. The girl suddenly shouted at my husband in front of a couple of people, " If you want the drink, you gotta pay it here!" (Note that we ordered with her only 5 minutes ago).

You probably could imagine how embarrassed we were with all the people looking at us. I immediately told her that I paid for the drink and showed her the receipt. She then said I thought I gave you the cup and gave me another container that's supposed to be used for a small drink. No apology, no explanation at all.

As for the quality of the food, the bacon cheddar I ordered was cold. The bread was just cold, and apparently never roasted before serving. The lemonade (I would rather call it plain water), has too much water in it and it tastes like water. For a small drink of $1.71, it is definitely not worth it.

• Do
    DO NOT WISH TO GIVE Nov 13, 2008

I ordered a regular roastbeef sandwich in the drive-
    thru on 11-13-08. When I got to window to pay the
    girl asked if I wanted sauce, I said yes, horsey. She did not put it in the bag. I called to let the manager know that it was not there and was not a huge deal but that I did have to eat it with nothing on it. He did not respond at all for a moment or two and then ffinally grunted the word "sorry". I asked if that was all he had to say and he responded "yah". I asked what his name was, he said John Hayes. I asked if he was a manager he said yes he was one of them and then said "what did ya get a cheddar roastbeef ?" I said no and that I would follow up on this myself. He was not only unprofessional but was absolutely of no help whatsoever and had not the slightest interest in my complaint until I asked for his name and position. Although this was not a huge deal as I had already stated to him, it has now
    been blown out of proportion simply because of his
    inability to deal effectively with a minor complaint.

• Lo
    Lori Nov 18, 2008

I ordered a french dip combo upped to a large size. My daughter had a dr's appointment and we had to be there in twenty five minutes. I was asked to pull up and they would bring my order out. I waited about 10 min. and they brought it to me. The sandwich was burnt on top of the bun when I opened it, and black crumbs from the burning fell out into my lap. The entire sandwich smelled scorched! I didn't have time to go back through the drive thru again or even run in since it was now all I could do to get my daughter to her appt on time. We didn't get to eat lunch and she was so cranky. I am diabetic and had to go without eating my lunch meal. I paid alot for that food and it was horrible!
    Lori

• Th
    Thomas A Cardwell Jan 21, 2009

Jan 21, 2017
    I was down town today taking care of some business. It's hard to find a good parking place so insted of driving, I walked 2 block's to Arby's for lunch. The temp 18-f. When I arived I was told that thay were out of roastbeef, Arby, s is a roastbeef restaurant isn't it? This was at 1 o'clock in the afternoon.

• Gi
    Ginger Tranter Mar 10, 2009

I ordered a junior roast beef, small curly fry, and a medium chocolate malt shake on Tuesday March 10, 2017. I did not receive the chocolate shake, although I paid for it. I also, found a hair in my curly fries.

sassy692 Feb 20, 2010

I just wanted to let you know that my roommate and I went to Arby's the other night and I tried to use a receipt for a free sandwich and was going to pay for the other two. As soon as one of the managers walked up he had like a sour look on his face like he didn't even want to take my order. And then he proceeded to tell me that soon we won't even be able to take those receipts. Why can't we use the receipts if you resteraunt gives them out? Sounds kind of stupid to me!!! And I can also tell you that one of the crew members that works there the guy's name is Jade and he glares at practically everbody. I think you need a completely different crew working there everyone is rude. I used to like going there but now I won't!!! Whenever I have money to spend I won't go there I will just go somewhere else. Maybe Arby's should look into finding some different workers!!!

• Ra
    raceman36 Mar 23, 2010

Went in drive through, waited 10mins at the window .I had ordered a large popcorn chicken a beef and chedder and a french dip.I was charged over $6 for 7 tiny bits of chicken, didn't get the soup for the french dip, and i have no idea what the heck i got, but it wasn't even close to a beef and chedder. I'm so tiered of arby's turning in to what was a great chain of fast food joints, which now is a big giant crap hole that i will never eat there again! Fed up!

Mashkov Apr 19, 2010

The drive thru was horrible I am surprised I didnt blow a tire. I waited 15 minutes and there was only one other person on the whole parking lot and the drive thru where they hand over the food was absolutely filthy! I will never go back and I didnt pick up the food because I was sick at the end of that ordeal! Also the girl that waited on me was more than rude. That is in nacogdoches texas on university dr.

• Ka
    KarlK May 03, 2010

If you drive off without your drink, that is your own fault.

• Sp
    Spitias Jun 29, 2010

I went to Arbys during my lunch break one day ordered a cheddar beef w/curley fries. When i tried to eat the fries they were parially cooked greasy and soggy. I went back to Arbys to talk to a manager they acted like they didnt care they left me standing for 20 mins then i requested to talk to the manager again they replaced the fries by throwing them to me I asked them they should replace the whole meal since they caused a great inconvience they said it wasn't their policy they were very rude and inconsiderate. I now refuse to eat at that Arbys.

• My
    mykillsix Sep 19, 2010

You are a [censor]. That is all.

• My
    mykillsix Sep 19, 2010

It's funny, people always say "Hey because of the inconvenience, you should give me a whole meal!".
    Think about what you're asking.
    You got soggy fries, and you're upset about it, that is very understandable.
    Furthermore, you took the initiative to return to the Arby's you got soggy fries from, and ordered more fries, then a whole meal, because it was your decision to drive back up there and ### about it?
    I understand free fries, which you recieved, but a whole meal? You already ate!
    Come on!

• Su
    sunflower4511 Oct 03, 2010

I placed my order at the drive thur, and was told it would be $ 7.08. I then got to the window to pay for my meal, and the young man asked for $ 9.80. I asked him why, and he mumbled something about forgeting to add something. I kept looking at him, and he looked like he just got caught with his hand in the cookie jar. I drove away and looked for my receipt, that I didn't get !
    Our friends at Burger King make sure you get your receipt, or your meal is free !