Arby's #7165 Storemanagers bad attitude

E

8-4-09 Around 7:00 a.m. I went to Arby's to buy three cinnamon rolls. I asked for 1 pecan cinnamon and two with icing cinnamon. The assistant manager was charging me 19 dollars and a few cents. I once again told her that I only wanted three pieces, she gave me a dirty look then asked me three boxes? I said no! only three pieces. Then she proceed to put four cinnamon into the box then charged me $8.94; I asked her why she charged me that much, once again she gave a dirty look and said "did you add tax with your total"? I told her $2.19 for one pecan cinnamon then $3.98 for two cinnamon with icing that should be no more than 6 dollars something. She roll up her eyes then throw the icing bag on the counter, basically giving me a major attitude. I then told her that I change my mind since she is beeing that way that I just want my money back. She was asking me as to why I am having an attitude towards her. I said you mean you expect me to take your ### but you shouldn't take mine? You started this whole attitude thing you know? Then she insulted me saying that I need to learn to speak better. I told her that nothing wrong with my english, it's her hearing that need to be fix. She then call me a stupid chinese, And a ###.

• Bo
    Boludo87 Apr 07, 2010

Your English is actually pretty BAD. I can barely understand what you wrote. Learn English and stop complaining.