Applebee's Restaurantsonline order and curbside delivery

D

I placed an order on May 21 and they said it would be done at 8:48 pm. I went to pick up my 2 meals and was told they had no more baby back ribs. The order form said if there was a problem with the order that they would contact me. I never received a phone call and they never brought my meals out. I then had to select something else and all of my other food got cold. When the food got home it was not what I ordered. The order was not only not what I wanted, cold and not what I ordered. I called the restaurant manager who informed me that I was unable to get the money put back on my card because he didn't have access to my information. I didn't want the food and requested that my money be refunded which I was told could not happen. This was the Applebees in Philadelphia PA at 7650 City Line Ave 19151. The phone number is 215-477-3397. My order number is #[protected]. I would like to speak to someone about this and can be reached at [protected].